PDA

View Full Version : I seek guidance

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:30:01 PM
I wish to join the ranks of the Greater Jedi Order. I have been trained in the Force and in the Jedi Arts--but that was such a long time ago that it is a time forgotten. My heart belongs to the light side of the Force. But, I am weary of traveling alone. I am tired of living with only my knowledge as my guidance.

I seek a family. A family of people I can trust. People I can count on and depend on and be depended upon in return. A people to serve and to seek knowledge and love. I return to an established order in seek of a home.

If anyone can help me with this, please let me know. For it is that I seek guidance trhough wisdom and knowledge of the Force.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:02:20 PM
Xazor stepped out of the shadows and came up behind the newcomer. Smiling, she gently laid a hand upon their shoulder.

"Greetings young one......I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider.....you seek to join the Jedi this day? You do realize that this is not an easy life to live, yes?"

She questioned softly, then stepped back and crossed her arms over her chest, awaiting the newcomer's answer.....

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:44:26 AM
"My...father trained me in some of the arts. Of those I learned, I found that the learning the Force takes patience and practice. But as for joining the Order..." he paused. He did not take this commitment lightly. He had been in the universe and traveled enough to see some of the goods and bads of the Jedi Order. He had been healed by a Jedi once. In the same token, he had been injured by one too. He had seen those Jedi who protected the weak and preserved justice. He had also seen the battle hungry Jedi who fought every chance they got, anyone and anything who dared attack them.

But he sensed great wisdom in Warrior Jedi Knight Dawnstrider. Much greater than his own. He trusted her, because she actually questioned him. She wasn't going to let anyone just barge in her and take up the path of a Jedi. He was glad to hear that.

"I can make the commitment. I want to live the life of a Jedi. The Force has given me this gift. The ability to see it and smell it and taste it and revel in its beauty. I cannot ignore its calls any longer." he was firm and decided. He had finally found his place.

"I want to be listener to the Force and servant to its people."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 09:50:18 AM
Xazor was greatly pleased with the young man's answer....and a bit surprised by it all in the same. She smiled and bowed her head once again.

"But will you finish what you begin? Many can make the committment now....but when it gets hard, that is when a few drop out. You will not be one of those people, will you....."

She did not say the last words as a question....she sensed much in this young life. He would become a Knight with training and time, it was just something that she could sense. Smiling, she shifted her weight on her feet and waited for his answer....knowing very well what it would be.

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 26th, 2002, 03:17:06 PM
Terran looked into the great warrior's beautiful, caring eyes. He wanted her to see his determination. He knew she could feel his commitment. She had barely phrased her last remark as a question. He had connected with her and she knew he was serious.

"Yes, Master Dawnstrider. I will finish what I begin. I..." he paused. He reached into his spirit and let the Force guide his words. "I will not let you down. I will not let the Order down. I will not betray the Force."

He searched her eyes for an answer. He was calm and collected and very meaningful with his response. He meant what he said.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 03:30:40 PM
Xazor closed her eyes briefly and felt his aura.....the sense of committment and determination in his spirit radiated off of him. She opened her eyes and smiled gently at him once again.

"I welcome you then to the Greater Jedi Order. I suggest that you make yourself at home by finding a room in the Living Quarters, I suggest the East Wing...that's where I am, oh and make some friends in the Bar and Grill. Remember that if you have any questions, you can always ask me....or anyone else in the Order for that matter. I am your friend and I am here to help you with whatever you need. And here, take this."

Out of her cloak she pulled a data-pad with a map of the GJO and information about the Organization. A smile crossed her lips as she thought about anything else that she was forgetting.

"You may also request access to the Temple Avalon at the Arcan IV trading Base. One of the other Masters in charge there shall grant that to you. Oh, and a Master shall be assigned to train you once one becomes available. I would train you, but I have fifteen Padawans and it would not be fair to you or them. Above all, though, know that you can feel comfortable here....."

She said softly, hoping that he had gathered everything that she had just said. If not, it was all in the data-pad that she had given to him.....

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 26th, 2002, 03:41:01 PM
Terran closed his eyes and smiled. Immediately, reassurance flushed over his body, and he was happy. He couldn't believe that this was hapening! He was finding his place in the universe, something he had been looking for for the past decade. He bowed to the Jedi Knight.

"Thank you Master Dawnstrider. Thank you for this oppurtunity. I will not fail you." She had shown him so much concern, so much friendliness, that he felt a personal bond to her. He would not fail her. He couldn't allow himself to do so. He thought about what she had said, that she couldn't take him as a padawan.

"I understand, Master. I thank you for your confidence in me. I should go and find a room." he smiled again. A tear--barely a tear--glistened in his eye. He felt fullfilled. He had no idea what was ahead of him. But with the guidance of whoever his master would be and the concern of Master Dawnstrider, he, for the first time is a very long time, felt safe.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:02:44 PM
Xazor smiled and could sense his happiness. It was true joy eminating from his soul.....and it was so good to see. Her heart was overjoyed for the new Padawan as he set out to find his place in the Jedi Order.

"May the Force be with you....."

She said softly to him and then disappeared into the shadows as she had come....off to greet other hopefuls of the Greater Jedi Order......