PDA

View Full Version : Slave 4U [Open]

Max
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:51:50 AM
Max stepped into the place with a serious look. She didn't look like a Jedi, or a Sith. Maybe because she wasn't any of them. Mneh. She walked up to the counter, sat down and just looked around. She gave all of her money to free the Gungan earlier, so all she could do now was to wait and see if anyone would offer her a drink.

"Hmm ..."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:33:38 AM
*Natia, a child of 8, hobbles towards the bar, her ice blue eyes looking around the room. She finds an empty seat up at the bar, but it's beside somebody who she doesn't know but she sits down anyway to give her arms and legs a break. She leans her crutches up against the wall. Putting a cheerful smile on her face, she turns to the lady next to her*

Hello.

*Natia wonders who she is but doesn't feel like asking so she turns her attention towards the bartender and orders herself a glass of apple juice which is delivered shortly and she pays for it. She then turns back to the lady next to her and asks*

So, what's your name??

Max
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:32:33 AM
Max watched her put her crutches against the wall and tilted her head to the side, wondering what could've happened. The girl seemed pretty much happy in here ... How is that possible ? She asked a question, answer it.

"... Max." She muttered.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:48:07 AM
*Natia tilts her head slightly*

Pleased to meet you Max. My names Natia.

*Natia bites her lips silghtly before asking*

You seemed a bit reluctant to answer my question. I know I'm just a kid and all, but I'm a bit curious on why?? But if you don't want to answer this, you don't have to.

*Natia takes a sip of her apple juice before she makes an even bigger fool of herself*

Max
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:49:35 AM
Max's eyes blinked once, surprised. She claimed to be a kid, but she talked like an adult. It wasn't always a good thing. Max leaned in to talk less louder as she drank her juice.

"When you lived what I did, kid, then you'd know better than to ask me 'Why'. When you can't sleep every night because it keeps haunting you, when they hurt you so bad, that even if you scream, no one can hear you, and it even pleases them to hear you scream, moan, gasp, beg ... Then you'd know better than to ask me 'why'."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:06:17 AM
*Natia listens to what Max says and then smiles slightly because she does understand. She knows what it's like*

Even with the life that I used to have, I still ask ppl why. When I was living with my real Father, before he was killed, if I ever did something he didn't like even in the slightest, I was beat. My life was as lousy as the could get, that is as far as I know. But only up until my real Father was killed and I managed to get away from my legal guardian.

So I know what it's like Max. Even now, I don't sleep well. I have nightmares ever time I do sleep. And I've had ppl older then me tell me to just let go of my past but they keep forgetting that I can't because every where I go, I take with me a reminder of my past.

*Natia says with alot of feeling that she can understand what Max went through. She then takes a sip of her apple juice and keeps quiet for a moment before saying in a quiet voice*

I'm sorry about that outburst. It's not like me to do something like that. In fact I never have so, I'm sorry about it.

Max
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:56:14 PM
"You think getting beaten up is bad ? Trust me, I secretly wish that happened. You want to know what I"ve been through, go into a dark alley and take off your clothes and just stay there. Maybe something will happen then ..." Max muttered the last words.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:36:15 PM
Look, I don't want to sound rude, but it's becuase of my past that I can't play with kids. I can't be a kid. I never had a chance, and I never will have a chance because I know things that kids should never know. I've lived in a place where unspeakable things happened to ppl every day. Believe me, I wish it was just getting beaten up that happened to me. But I've learned over the years to phrase things mildly to make ppl think I've had a better life then what I really did.

*Natia glances down at the table for a moment, and closes her eyes as if trying to block something out. She then opens them and looks up at Max*

Neither one of us may have had a good life, but that can't stop us from having a good life now.

Max
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:41:21 PM
"Oh yes, it can." Max muttered to herself, turning her gaze away.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 29th, 2002, 10:31:58 AM
*Natia looks at Max for a moment before speaking*

How?? How can it prevent you??