PDA

View Full Version : Looks around, disgusted by all the humans.

Odin Murk
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:53:30 AM
:: Odin Murk walked and felt himself almost vomit. His clawed feet tapped irritatingly as he saw the cattle bustle about. He would eat them... in time. Right now he had to keep focus and stick to his goal of the moment. He wanted to become Sith. He wanted to eat jedi... most of them were human. He walked in changing his scale tone to a light toned gray, he wanted to be noticed and being the only humanoid lizard, he stood out. He didn't have any idea where to go from here. So he stood there and waited. It felt like waiting for prey but he knew that surely whoever would recruit him, if they did, would be someone of respectable power. And if they were humans, he would ignore the fact from there because it would take a considerable amount of intelligence and cunning to reach such power. Or so he believed, he hoped he was not gravely mistaken. As he waited he let his long tongue slip up and liick his eye. Stupid humans found that disgusting and usually said so, they usually didn't speak after that too because they'd be crammed inside his stomach. He would wait.::

Lady Vader
Jul 23rd, 2002, 03:34:11 PM
*LV came from one of the side passages, having felt the new presence. She stopped and eyed the reptilian being trough green slitted eyes, feeling his hate for those that were mammals.*

*Crossing her arms over her chest, she addressed the being.*

Welcome. What has brought you here to the Sith Order?

Odin Murk
Jul 27th, 2002, 05:37:00 PM
:: Dios could taste the power in the air and barely feel the vibrations through the floor of the one that had spoken. He'd sensed her before she had spoken but she didn't stink like most mammals did. He turned to her. He bowed his head as he spoke. Greater power demanded respect::
I want to devour... what isssss word? Digest... No. Devote, yessss. I want to devote mysssself to the power that you command. I want to become SSSSSSSittthhh. I have seen the shedi. They will be my meal... but some command strength as you do... I am not yet strong enough to finish them. They are weak minded and I have studied the forccccce. Your side seems to relay... no... relate to me. We both devour the weak. I would enjoy to be working to a mutual purpose.
:: His claw tapped on the floor quickly. His lack of knowledge in the mammal language could make him seem inferior to them. He did not like that and he would study on it later. His skinned shifted and he took on a more darker color... he awaited her answer.::

Lady Vader
Jul 29th, 2002, 04:26:37 PM
*She pondered his words momentarily before speaking.*

Be it known that if you join this Order, you will respect it. It will become your family. You will treat it's members as brothers and sisters. Comradere and loyalty are sought above all else.

Treachery can lead to expelsion from the Order, or even death.

Yet, if you wish to at any time leave the Order, we will not hold you back. But pray you leave on good terms. Leaving on bad terms can be... unhealthy.

*She looked at the reptilian being intently.*

Knowing all this, do you still wish to join?

Odin Murk
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:47:40 PM
:: Odin nodded. Treachery was only used in extreme survival, the honor of the hunt kept him from real treachery. Treachery in battle was not betrayal, it was just that, a fight. A family was a mammal thing, he changed her word for his more fitting figure of a pack. a pack that hunted the weak and worked together. Betrayal within the pack meant death because betrayal within an efficient group meant inefficency. He understood that. He would not entirely trust the mammals but he would work with them to meet a mutual goal. Loyalty was something derived out of respect for another, and respect was something that was spawned of power. odin was lowal to those with power and that meant this group. He yawned and snapped his claw, making a few sparks. He tried to make himself look considering the issue by turning a dead haze of blue, an intelligent color he thought.::
I do. I am still confirmed in my choiccccccce to this Order. I want to join your pack.

Lady Vader
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:23:21 PM
*She noticed his use of the word pack instead of family. It made sense for his species, and she accepted his words.*

Then welcome to the Sith Order.

You will find yourself a dwelling on the second floor of the Palace. All amneties are open to you; library, dining hall, recreation and exercise rooms, training grounds, and gardens.

In the training grounds right now, there is a group being trained together, as we are short on Masters to take on individual Apprentices. But we are here to guide you and answer any questions you may have.

Feel free to get to know the members of the Order. You will be training with them in spars as well as fighting side by side in combat.

*She narrowed her eyes.*

As for the garden, there is but one condition. You may not enter into it after dark. A dragon lives there and does not take kindly to visitors once the sun has set and darkness has placed it's cover over the land.

*She spread her hands slightly.*

If you have no further questions, and understand all I have said, you may go find yourself a room and start your training in the training grounds.

Odin Murk
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:42:17 PM
:: Odin nodded as she spoke. He was pleased that he was now part of the Sith order. And he now had a place to go to and rest. But the dragon... another superior species in such a place? At night, the dragon would come out? Did it rule these mammals? He would ponder these things later. There was a warning not to gointo the garden at night, that meant the dragon was dangerous and there was something to fear from it. Odi assumed all this and figured he would study the situation later, not now. Without saying a word, she had asked for a question, he had none. And if he had none, he could leave to his own liking. So he did, he turned and left for the direction to the palace.::