PDA

View Full Version : A Past Best forgotten...(open)

Ange Tot
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:35:57 PM
:: she sat at the bar, her usually sunny disposition was sour. She had said something during her training that she didn't want to mention ::

Giran....

:: she muttered the name to herself remembering the man quite clearly. He was nice, for a warrior, and the fact that he was twice her age never bothered her, it ticked the hell out of her father. Ange grinned at that thought and then sighed taking a sip of her drink. ::

Sometimes I wish I could get totally wasted and forget everything....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:51:55 PM
ooc: Wow I sure started some sort of Bloody Roar SD craze, eh?

ic: Wei walked in to see his new neighbor feeling down. He walked over to where she was and leaned over her shoulder.

"Are you ok, Ange? You maybe wanna talk about it?"

Wei was worried about her, and he was willing to help her if he could.

Zeke
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:29:10 PM
Zeke was scuttling under the tables again, but he stopped as he saw Wei and Ange. Something was apparently wrong...He couldn't be a good li'l Jedi if he ignored it...

"Something wrong?"

Zeke smiled, hoping it was as contagious as he thought it was.

OOC: I guess maybe you have.

Ange Tot
Jul 23rd, 2002, 02:36:59 PM
I'm fine.

:: she smiled at Wei and Zeke ::

Just fine and dandy............Well not really.....

:: she took a dreg (in other words a really big gulp) of her drink emptying the glass and waved the bartender over so she could order another ::

I've just been thinking about stuff.

OOC- Yes, maybe ya have Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:09:28 PM
"Like what?"

Wei took the glass from Ange and turned away the bartender when he came back with her refill.

"You know, talking about the things that upset you are alot better than getting wasted."

Wei sat down on the stool next to her and turned her aroudn so she faced him. He took her hands in his own and looked her in the eye.

"I'm here to listen. I won't laugh. I want to help. Tell me what is wrong."

Zeke
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:15:46 PM
Zeke took a seat on the other side of Ange.

"The 4th secret of happiness is to make others happy. That's what we're here to do."

Ange Tot
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:50:24 AM
:: she sighed and closed her eyes ::

You two have gotta promise me that what I tell you doesn't go beyond us three, you won't tell your Masters or mine, okay?

:: she opened one eye to look at Wei and Zeke ::

I'd really like to not talk about this anyways, but you two are my friends, I guess, so you should know....

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:17:31 AM
Zeke grinned.

"If ya don' wanna say anything, don't say anything. We'll figure out another way to cheer ya up. But if ya do wanna say something about it, I'll never tell a soul!"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:34:27 AM
Wei nodded.

"Zeke is right. If you don't want to talk about it, then don't. That is always up to you. And I promise on my Grandfather's memory that I will keep everything you tell me to me myself and I."

Wei smiled brightly and looked into her open eye.

"I just hate to see a woman when she's drunk. It's not very attractive to me."

Wei's smile broadened and he gave one of her hands a small squeeze.

"So, tell me all about what's troubling you."

Ange Tot
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:56:01 PM
She grinned and started to laugh at Wei's comment about getting drunk......

"It's nothing Wei, really....And I couldn't drunk if I tried! Damn racial qualities of mine."

Her smiled widened "Nothing really troubling me excpet I decided to dwell on something a little too long, and I shouldn't."

Zeke
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:59:54 PM
"Oh, well that's no good. I don't like to dwell on things. It's better to dwell in them so you stay dry and warm."

He knew what she meant, but hoped the joke would keep her happy smile on her face.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:47:21 PM
"Grandpa told me that the best thing to dwell on is the present."

Wei let go of one of her hands to pat her on the shoulder.

"You'll be just fine. If you ever need to talk about anything, you come see me."

Ange Tot
Jul 27th, 2002, 01:16:23 PM
She giggled at Zeke's little play on and words and grinned at Wei.

"It's good to know that I have actual friends here. How about drink then? My treat."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:02:11 AM
Wei looked at the alcohol.

"I don;t drink such things. I just drink water."

Wei smiled suddenly.

"but I wouldn;t say no to a glass of orange juice."

Wei finally released Ange's hands, confident that she was feeling better.

Zeke
Jul 29th, 2002, 07:51:14 AM
"Half the stuff here knocks me out with one shot. Just tone it down and it works."

Zeke ordered something and glanced from Ange to Wei then back to Ange.

"Hm..."

Ange Tot
Jul 30th, 2002, 12:53:58 AM
She blushed when Zeke looked at her, then Wei then back to her.

"Hm...What Zekey?"

She order two glasses of Orange juice, one for herself and one for Wei.

"Find something interesting?"

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 01:41:07 AM
Zeke's eyes flickered.

"Hm...maaaybe...Not sure...yet."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 07:20:19 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow. Not one for subtle hints, Wei was completely lost.

"Well, whatever you've found, I would like to know what it was. And why are you staring at me like that?"

Wei was completely confused. He laughed nervously.

Ange Tot
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:54:17 PM
She wiggled in her seat, wishing she was better trained so she could take a peek at Zeke's thoughts and find out what he was thinking, the bartender came with their drinks and Ange grinned grabbing one of the glasses of orange juice.

"Let's drink, to Zeke's weirdoness!"

She downed her drink in one glup, her face turned red and she started coughing.

"My god! This stuff tastes awfull!" :p

Zeke
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:56:56 PM
Zeke grinned and pointed at them.

"I know! You two want each other!"

Ange Tot
Jul 30th, 2002, 09:03:02 PM
"W-what?"

Her face was now compelety red and she gaves Zeke a dirty look.

"Where did you get such a silly idea? Really Zeke....."

She punched Zeke in the arm and laughed.

"That's funny, me and Wei! Hahahaha...You're a laugh a minute Zeke!"

She stopped laughing and put her empty glass on the counter and lowered her head, wondering if what Zeke said could be true....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 10:03:11 PM
Wei responded to Zeke's comment in much the same way Ange did. However, Wei was in the middle of drinking his orange juice.

Wei spit it out and coughed violently.

"What?" he rasped. His throat was sore.

Wei shook his head and decided ot play it cool.

"This orange juice does taste bad."

It really didn't, but gosh, Zeke didn;t have to go around saying such things.

Kiron
Jul 31st, 2002, 04:39:48 PM
Kiron was about to walk out the bar when she noticed Zeke and Wei talking with some girl who looked kinda of depressed to her. As soon as she walked by them she heard Zeke say, "...You two want each other!"

Kiron stopped in her tracks and looked over at the three-some and cast her eyes upward saying, "Why do I always hear the wrong parts of conversations."

Ange Tot
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:25:05 PM
She noticed Wei's reaction and her face turned even redder when she heard a woman say, "Why do I always hear the wrong parts of conversations." She looked at Kiron and grinned.

"Bad luck, I'd guess."

Zeke
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:44:07 PM
"Don't deny it! Oh, hi Kiron. Yeah, you got some terrible luck."

Ange Tot
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:50:59 PM
She clenched and fist, man how she wanted to smack Zeke right now, but she didn't. She stood up and and smiled.

"Thanks guys for cheering me up, I'll be going now. Laters."

She grinned and waved at Zeke, Wei and Kiron and then left the bar.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:27:33 PM
Wu Wei wasn;t too terribly certain that she was feeling all that better. Ange's mind was most certainly moved from whatever was last bothering her, but Zeke sure did hurt as much as he had helped. now she seemed to be upset about something else.

Wei got up and hurried out the door.

"Ange! What's got you so upset now?"

Kiron
Jul 31st, 2002, 11:47:10 PM
Kiron was walking towards the door of the bar when she noticed Zeke and Wei talking with some girl that looked kind of depressed to her. As she walking by them she heard Zeke say,"...You two want each other!"

Kiron stopped in her tracks cursing her luck with timing and muttered to herself, "Why is it always me who hears the wrong parts of conversations."

Kiron
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:28:16 AM
Kiron looked to Zeke and said, "Is there something between those two?"

ooc: the double post is me messing up and not knowing how to change pages....its a blonde moment....one of the few thank god.

Zeke
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:34:55 AM
"I have no clue."

OOC: Is ok. Happens to the best of us.

Kiron
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:09:26 PM
"Well I think Wei likes her a lot and the way She blushed I think she likes him too." Kiron said.

Ange Tot
Aug 4th, 2002, 09:18:48 PM
"Nothing is wrong! In fact I'm fine!"

she turned towards Wei and relized who it was a blushed furiously.

"i'm sorry for yelling, it's nothing Wei, really."

Kiron
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:01:50 PM
"Hey Zeke lookey over there," Kiron said pointing to where Wei and Ange were talking. "Whatcha think is goin on?" Kiron whipered with a curious look.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 5th, 2002, 09:29:50 AM
Wei sighed. "Are you sure, Ange? Zeke seemed to have gotten you pretty angry a few seconds ago."

Wei reached up and gently touched her now red race. "Your face feels warm. Is everything all right?"