PDA

View Full Version : High Council.........

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:04:44 PM
Kindo steps into the High Council Room, very angry. He approaches them and bows.

" High Council, I have been around for quite a while now. I have helped in the Recruitment Center, ate in the Bar and Grill, and made new friends. My training though, has not begun. My Master, Jubei SaDherat Vader, is a great Jedi. You all have told me to be patient, and I have. Others who have recently entered the Jedi have already begun training, but not me. Is my Master being lazy, I don't know. All I know is I must begin my training. Please understand where I am coming from. I request another Master to train me."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:41:18 PM
OOC: Your training has begun, and you are presumptuous to think it has not. Now, its going slow because Eldrak has been away, and it is his turn to post...but that is out of my hands at the moment. You think I'm caning you because I need a hobby? The whole part of this training is that you experience things together. Okay, its not a fast-food style of training. I don't have a queue set up and run a padawan through a 2 week program and shake their hand and hand them a diploma. Its different, because I expect different results.

IC: Your request is denied.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:58:40 PM
Kindo turned to face Jubei.

" I just wish you were around more often. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being your padawan, but you are never around. I want to get to know my master, become great friends."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:38:14 AM
(Jubei nodded)

The unconventional nature of your training does not mean that I am not around when needed. All you need to do is ask, and I will be there for you.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:52:50 AM
" Very well."

Kindo bowed and left the Council Room.