PDA

View Full Version : My theorum on the art of professional dentisty.

Admiral Lebron
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:29:30 PM
Title makes its sound kinda like I know what I'm talking about right? Heh.

Well, today I found myself at the dentists >_<. Anyways, As I was nearing the end of my session of pain and terror I asked the Dental Hygenist whether I got the pink stuff that reminds me of pepto bismal or the liquidy stuff like scope. Turns out to be the pink stuff. Gross right? Anyways, she tells me I can't eat for or water for 30 mintes (15 left when posting) and I think to myself. Dentists are evil people.

First, they prod your soft gental gums with sharp pointy things then put this vile stuff in your mouth and then say you can't wash away the taste. This is where my theory comes in. Dentists are evil. They KNOW you can drink and eat getting rid of this vile taste in your mouth, yet say you can't or something bad happens. Well I get my revenge now. DANG YOU DENTISTS! DANG YOU ALL TO HECK! Ech hob der ien Dred.

ReaperFett
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:31:05 PM
I have no problem with dentists, except for one. If I had, they have had enough chances to kill me :)

Admiral Lebron
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:32:48 PM
Shush brit. We know you lie...We know you all have bad dental hygene! I've seen Austin Powers!

Khan Surak
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:35:29 PM
Yeah, and they leave 50 scissor and wrench-like things in your mouth and walk away for 3 hours.

ReaperFett
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:36:01 PM
Most have fine teeth. I've just had more problems than most.

Admiral Lebron
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:36:03 PM
My topic should be stickied.

Admiral Lebron
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:54:22 PM
Don't care no more...I can eat now... I'll TTT it in 6 months :D

Lady Vader
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:16:51 PM
Ya know... this brings back a memory...

Some time ago, I went to California Adventures, and saw BBMak sing there for some special Disney crap whatever. Anyways, during one of the breaks, all three of them looked at the crowd and basically in unison said "My gawd, you all have perfect teeth!" It was at that point I started wondering about dental hygeine in England. Not that I thought it was bad... but it just made me curious as to why they'd comment on everyone's teeth there. It was just... odd.

Sanis Prent
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:29:27 PM
You have immaculate teeth, Rie...and a BIG smile

Lady Vader
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:47:20 PM
I'm not sure if the big smile part is a good thing or a bad thing! :lol

But thanks for the compliment on my teeth. :)

Sanis Prent
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:34:47 PM
its a good thing...though my sis said you have big teeth.

She also said you had "catholic hair", which is long, brunette, and wavy....though it seemed straight to me.

She's a weird one, that Laurie.