PDA

View Full Version : Come out, come out, wherever you are. (Open to Sith or those that know Sith)

Nemesis
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:54:04 AM
Nemesis stood looking at the Bar and Grill. He found it curious that he would be directed here, a place of the Jedi, to find a Sith. He tilted his head to look at the man he held tightly by the colar. The small man, suspended more than three feet off the ground, pleaded for his life.

"Have mercy, please! I have a wife and children to provide for! I'm a lowly spice miner! Killing me will earn you no respect! I've told you where to find a Sith and this is it. That's all I know! You have to believe me!"

The assassin ignored the comments by the terrified miner. He had no intentions of killing the pathetic creature, but intimidation does a great service in getting what one wants.

Nemesis loosened his grip and the hostage plummited to the floor. The pale miner fleed from the feet of the killer with out a moment to spare.

Nemesis' white eyes gazed longingly at the establishment, taking in everything there was to know about the exterior of the structure. Now for the interior...

He casually moved toward the door and eased it open. The music befitted the atmosphere of the room, merry, fast paced, and varied. The patrons of the bar were both happy and mixed. Jedi and Dark Jedi alike sat at tables debating philosophical views of the force. Traders and Smugglers joked over glasses of ale. Politicians and common people discussed the day's events. But there was only one thing the assassin was interested in finding, Sith.

He ambled up to the bar. Motioning to the bartender, he placed some money and small note on the counter.

The note read: "When a Sith, or one who knows a Sith comes in; buy them a drink then lead them over to where I will sit."

The bar keep gave the suspicious stranger an odd look. Nemesis reached around his back and drew out some more money. He slapped it into the palm of the tender. The man nodded and directed Nemesis to a darkened corner where a small table and two chairs resided.

"Would you like a drink." The bartender's question fell on deaf ears. Shrugging his shoulders, the man returned to his other customers who anxiously awaited to be served.

Nemesis took a seat in the far chair. He eyed the door and waited for the arrival of one who may help him in his quest.

Nemesis
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:57:20 AM
OOC: Ignore post. Computer screw up.

Nemesis
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:07:41 AM
OOC: Ignore last reply