PDA

View Full Version : *Walks in*

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:13:33 PM
*Ami walks in and sits down. She looks but doesn't see anyone she knows.*

Heck, the only people I do know here are Master Maia, Zeke, and Wyvern! Oh, yeah, and Mistress Xazor.

*She sighs.*

I wish I was more outgoing, not so nervous.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:49:16 PM
Wei Wu Wei entered the bar and looked around. He noticed a young lady sitting by herself and looking lonely. That simply would not do. He walked over confidently and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Miss, would you mind if I sat with you? The bar appears to be crowded and i am having trouble finding a place to sit."

Wei smiled his biggest, friendliest smile.

"My name is Wei Wu Wei. What's yours?"

He offered her his hand to shake.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:57:26 AM
Ami smiled gratefully and shook his hand as he slid into a chair.

"Pleased to meet you. My name is Ami. I am an apprentice to Master Maia Tharrinn."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:17:25 AM
"I've met her before." Wei said as he got comfortable. "She's a nice lady."

"My master is Navaria Tarkin. So, are you especially new here?"

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:50:30 AM
"Yes, I just arrived. I don't really know a lot of people yet. I don't even really know my way around this place yet. I feel kinda awkward here."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:00:54 PM
"Understandable."

Wei looked around the Bar and Grill.

"So am I, but it's like my Grandpa used to say, 'just flow with the situations life gives you. You'll often find out that things will turn out much better than if you had actually tried your very hardest.' In other words, just live. It's ok if you get lost, because eventually, after asking thousands of people for directions, you'll know the way yourself. Or something like that."

Wei laughed. Life was a lot of fun, even though nothing was happening.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:21:08 PM
Ami laughed.

This guy is fun, she thought.

"I suppose I'll get used to this place after a while."

She sighed. "I just hope I meet some more friends here. I've been kinda lonely."

She smiled at Wei. "It's nice having somebody to talk to."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:07:56 AM
"I know how you feel."

Wei smiled brightly at her. She was a good girl. He remembered what his grandpa said a lady should be. Fair, somewhat shy, gentle. Wei grinned. Grandpa would like her. Grandpa would approve of most any girl at the Order.