PDA

View Full Version : Concerning a new member [Council]

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:56:51 PM
The Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic paced towards the Council, gave a short bow, before rising up. He folded his arms behind his body, and began to speak, having just arrived from Yogs (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=332270#post332270).

"Members of the Council, the Cizerack female Taataani has asked me to convey the message to you that she would like to become a part of the order, and therefore train as a Jedi."

He paused.

"She did not want to go through the recruitment center to join, but instead for me to simply ask you, which I see as quite fair."

This said, he felt into silence, awaiting some form of recognition.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:04:55 PM
Xazor sat in her Council seat and eyed Dasquian as he came in. From his words, she gathered that Taataani....a Cizerack female, whished to join the Jedi Order. It was a bit odd to Xazor, seeing as though Taa never showed interest before. She smiled and leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees and her chin on her clasped hands.

"I suppose it fair that she request to be presented before the Council like this. I have no problem as long as this is really what she desires. Dasquian.....did she appear to be sincere in her request?"

The Knight was friends with Taa and knew that sometimes she could be a bit.....well, different. Nonethess, she liked the Ciz and thought it wonderful that she wished to join the GJO......

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:06:29 PM
"Most certainly."

Dasquian rose one hand, gesturing it out towards Xazor.

"I think if anything it will be interesting to see her progress. If my mind serves me correctly I have not ever seen a Cizerack manipulate the Force, so for her to strive to do so is quite a goal."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:33:56 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Oh indeed....I have never seen such a thing either. I think that she is most capable, though. If it pleases my fellow Council Membmers, I think that we should give her a chance...."

Xazor beamed as she looked at Dasquian. It was great to see Taa make this decision. It brought much happiness to Xazor.....

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 02:25:09 PM
A Cizerack?

Well, considering the Gungan that asked to join, it wasn't too crazy. Anyway, it wasn't his call, it was the Council's. So he stayed quiet, but did have a bit of a rueful shake of the head. Would prove to be very, very interesting for whomever trained her

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:10:38 PM
"I have met her and know she means well but ... Will Taataani be able to control herself with time."

She smiled somewhat.

"I realize that is imposible now but the girl does need to know restraint."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:14:12 PM
Xazor's eyes drifted to Navaria and she smiled gently.

"Was I able to control myself when I first came? Not very well...what happened to our compassion? I think that it's a good idea......"

She said gently, not wishing to stand up against anyone....or appear rude, she was just speaking her mind and being honest, recalling how compassionate Navaria and the others of the Order were to her.....

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:21:13 PM
She smirked.

"Xazor ... you are not Cizerack."

That should answer the question enough but she added.

"I did not say anything being compassionate. Do not add things that I did not say my friend. I was asking Dasquian's honest opinion."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:28:07 PM
ooc: I didn't mean it offensively.....just so ya know... :D Just Xaz saying how she feels.... :D

ic:

Xazor nodded gently and smiled. She sat back and waited for others to speak.

"I apologize....just wanted to add my two cents..."

She grinned at her friend and watched Dasquian for a moment before thinking about the whole situation......

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:00:58 AM
:: Anbira was at a loss ::

A Cizerack? Quite bizarre.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:42:57 AM
"I think that anyone can in time learn restraint. After all, Sith reform to become Jedi, if they can do this then I am sure that this Cizerack can control and deal with what 'urges' she has,"

Dasquian replied.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:21:19 AM
"Well, Anbira. As Jedi we deal with all things bizarre."

Navaria turned back to Dasquian.

"Will you be the one to train Taataani?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:30:55 AM
"She has not stated whom she wishes to be trained by."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:00:49 AM
Xazor listened intently and smiled softly.

"Would you be willing if she requested you, Dasquian? She must have some trust in you if she requested that you bring this before the Council. Hmm...."

The Knight sat back in her seat and thought about this situation. It was very bizarre indeed....a Cizerack Jedi....she had never heard of one before....and she hoped that Taa would be the first.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:44:32 AM
I agree. Since she came to you, it would make sense for you to see through this task to completion.

:: Anbira began to stifle a chuckle, in spite of himself. It was a serious matter, but nevertheless, one that was so inconceivable as to be humorous ::

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:46:58 AM
"... If the Council thinks it would be prudent, and Taataani agrees, then I would be happy to do so."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:24:45 AM
Xazor smiled at Anbira for a moment before her eyes shifted to Dasquian.

"I think it a great idea for you to train her if she agrees...."

The Knight smiled brightly and looked to her fellow Council Members for what they had to say....

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:46:00 PM
She threw Anbira a look but couldn't help but have a smile on her face as well.

"Well, unless anyone else has something against this .. then I say it's time for you to approach our new Padawan and see what she says, Dasquian."

AmazonBabe
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:48:23 PM
:: AB had walked in after Dasquian, having been in the bar herself and overhearing what was said. She took her seat, remaining silent. Needless to say, she had been surprised to hear what the Cizerack had to say, and even though it intrigued her that this creature would want to be trained as a Jedi, it still perplexed her as to why. It just seemed too... suddenly. Not to mention she'd never known a Cizerack to be Force-sensitive. But then again, odder things had occured in this universe. ::

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 02:48:05 AM
He gave a deep bow.

"Very well. I will return to Taataani and speak with her about it. My thanks."

This said, he departed back to the bar and grill.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:42:36 AM
My experiences with Cizerack are numerous, and almost never positive.

(Jubei rarely frowned...but it was appropriate now)

She is an animal, far too concerned with her hormones than to take notice of the Force. They're all the same.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:40:34 AM
"But we cannot exclude, Jubei. We take all that wish to learn."

She understood Jubei's concern seeing as he was brought up around the Cizerack people.

"Taataani will be the first. From there we will grow wiser about how to teach them and if it is possible. For the future."

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:34:38 PM
(Jubei mulled her words over)

Perhaps...but I still think this is unwise.

(With that, Jubei left the discussion. Taataani was innocuous. There were other Cizerack, more cruel-hearted, who were not.)