PDA

View Full Version : Who's else is Christian here?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:10:00 AM
Just felt like saying Hi out there....

Alpha
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:11:34 AM
Hiya. :)

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:33:41 AM
:lol word your question better...I think I know what you're asking, but its difficult to understand.

Did you mean to say: Who else is a Christian Here?

or is Who's Else is Christian Here correct??

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:33:49 PM
Christian, but denominationally shifty at the moment :lol

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:22:12 PM
What's this? A Christian roll-call? :huh

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:18:33 PM
No idea but Hi says the Jew =P

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:21:11 PM
:wave

Heya Marcus, but you knew I was already........ :D Tis cool to see all of these people come out....... :lol :wave at everyone!! :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:51:12 PM
I'm just interested who see who else is Christian here, that's all. And saying hello :)

Ashley Illeus
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:55:07 PM

I'm a Druid!

Not really, I'm either Catholic or Christan but not currently worshipping at the moment.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:11:43 PM
Tis cool to see all of these people come out.......

well, if it's this kinda thread I could start :lol ...

course marcus kill me :lol

Hunk
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:24:00 PM
Ahoy

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:28:42 PM
:: Blank look at Nav, then the penny drops ::

:lol

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:30:47 PM
:angel

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:31:18 PM
:wave Waves she is Christian.

And her Jewish friends are kewl too (Nav)
Hey..Jesus was a Jew ;)

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:32:47 PM
And your point is =P :lol

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:35:48 PM
I am a Christian myself. I just felt a little uncomfortable with this, I still do, sorry. :\

ReaperFett
Jul 21st, 2002, 07:40:35 PM
WHats to be uncomfortable about? He asked a question, people have the OPTION to answer. WHen you sign up for Uni, you'll need to indicate religion. NEED.

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:03:10 PM
I'm a Christian :)

Shawn
Jul 21st, 2002, 08:31:49 PM
Agnostic. :p

Liam Jinn
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:04:59 PM
I know what Loki means :\

Sanis Prent
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:49:22 PM
(pondering whether to participate in confirmation this September)

Chase Starwalker
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:59:15 PM
yes, I am christian :)

Sejah Haversh
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:42:50 AM
Christian here. I like it, too.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:16:53 AM
Fett, I have no shame about being a Christian whatsoever, you wont guess why I feel a bit uncomfortable with this. Please don't try to.

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:36:04 AM
:wave

AmazonBabe
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:52:45 PM
Yo. :wave

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:05:38 PM
*In honor of Austrailia, puts in her Newsboys CD*

Yep. Me too.

Need some help with your religion?
http://totl.net/Religion/

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:36:10 PM
I feel the same as Loki about this thread, I think. Well, if I were to guess. Which I just did.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:26:48 PM
Yo :cool Christian too

Morgan Evanar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:38:32 PM
HAIL SATAN!

No, not really.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:15:56 PM
I go to church. Just recently found this wicked awesome youth group...so, yeah I am a Christian.

Shawn
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:39:25 PM
That test said I was a Catholic Angel... or something. o.o;;

Sanis Prent
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:41:27 PM
I sell shoes....HAIL SATAN!

ROFL @ Kids in the Hall

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:47:44 PM
That test said I was a Baptist...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Sanis Prent
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:20:35 PM
You seem Baptist...you've either got a chip on your shoulder, or a stick embedded in a place where there shouldn't be :)

This comes from a Baptist, BTW. I can smell my kin :lol

Sanis Prent
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:24:48 PM
Well...I got Roman Catholic...hmmm

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:36:27 PM
I am soo far from Baptist, it aint funny :p

Shawn
Jul 23rd, 2002, 02:32:52 AM
"Catholic Angel of The Future"... whatever that means. Interesting test.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 02:55:05 AM
You are "Agnostic-Atheist Capitalist -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-".

ReaperFett
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:52:37 AM
You are "unclean".
THanks Ryla, I didnt want to know that :)

Alpha
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:43:32 AM
I'm baptist in RL, but let's see what this test has to say...

You are "Jehovah's Witness".

...:X

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:50:38 AM
that is all right, I was clicking on things randomly since I don't follow any religion tho I am considered jewish because of mommy...

So randomness means you are "an ass pirate"

O_o

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:25:26 PM
A.... Wha.....?

AmazonBabe
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:31:59 PM
That test is just messed up. o_O

Alpha
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:35:53 PM
PRetty much...

Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:47:03 PM
Lmao@Jehova's Witness they always come to my door at 7 am of the morning, one of these days I'm gonna shot em :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:48:45 PM
If a JW comes to my door, I usually answer it half naked.

The wrong half being naked

Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:50:27 PM
XD! Hey that's exactly what my dad use to do o_O ucky

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:55:00 PM
Hey, they tend to run away. That's a good thing

AmazonBabe
Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:59:32 PM
OMG Marcus!!! :lol:lol:lol:x:lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:10:01 PM
Yeah, they tend to scream OMG too

ReaperFett
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:14:19 PM
They might thinik you were pleased to see them. THat might keep them at your door :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:16:10 PM
Or they might think I am demon possessed

ReaperFett
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:17:31 PM
No, thats the music from "The Omen" that you play before you open the door :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:05:08 PM
I really think the JW-bashing/joking should stop right now. It really is in poor taste and to be perfectly honest I expected better from you lot. I mean who's to say we don't have a Jehovah's Witness frequenting this forum?

As for the mad religion test:

I'm a "Recovering Protesant with one Lutheran parent."

...WHAT!? :eek

Sanis Prent
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:58:09 PM
I agree with Loki's sentiment.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:38:25 PM
the test gave me Hindu.. o_O :lol

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:38:52 PM
I am a big believer in Christ. Ive gone to church my entire life, and plan on becoming a minister. I love God very much.

AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT CHRIST, TAKE IT UP WITH ME!

Hey Ryla, I would like to talk to you some time. Me and you are just alike. :)

PRAISE GOD!

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:13:00 AM
Remember...if you must poke fun at somebody's religion...the only one that is allowed here is the Amish.

Why?

Because they'll never know >D

And if they do...they're going to HELL! :wings

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:15:07 AM
That's cruel.

But very, very funny :)

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:16:19 AM
So is challenging Christopher Reeves to an ass kicking contest!

But I'm the kind of person to do it! :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:18:29 AM
Dude.... that was naaasssstttttyyyyyyy

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:34:55 AM
Whats wrong, Superman? A little....weak in the knees???

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 24th, 2002, 01:01:58 AM
I hope no one is dogging Jesus! Whoever is is in for a serious beatdown. This is a Star Wars forum, and Jesus is way above any Vader, Luke , or even Yoda. And if anyone wants to have a good religous debate, I would be glad to defend what I believe at the drop of a hat. Besides..... Jesus is real. Star Wars is not.

ReaperFett
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:33:03 AM
Loki, I'll automatically assume you weren't talking to me.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:51:13 AM
Whoa dude, settle down. No one's beating down anything. We're not having a religious debate, or anything, right now Taat is being a bit nasty to a few people. Funny, but still quite nasty.

And even if this is a hello to people who do share the faith, it's not a debate and no one wants one. Religious debates get vicious, personal, degradging. Now while I personally have absolutly no qualms about making myself known, I sure as hell aint censoring other people's views.

All I say is that debate gets out of hand faster than I could close the topic. So dont even think about starting one up. Now while you might say this type of thread may well be an inviation to start one, people have been mature enough to simply respond as I opened - by saying hello.

Besides, what I believe even fellow Christians is often regarded as loony. I'm what could be loosely described as Charismatic, which is a branch of Christianity where if your in church, the call is to put your hands down if you want coffee. Where else in wroship do they have a first aid kit and a medical officer to treat those people who keep falling over? Where you dont have chairs on the floors, you have gymnastics mats? Where the minister says Praise the Lord and fifty people fall over?

I'll be honest and say that sometimes that what I believe in should have the p iss taken out of it, so that it gives us a good dose of reality. Anyway Loki, About the JW's - that's what I really used to do. Now these days I prefer the "Sorry mate, dont waste your time with me" line.

I always personally think that in the majority of our lives, we should be able to see the absurd and the funny. While there are some things that you just should never joke about, I think religion should be a totally valid target at times. Insulting is out, but I am a firm believer that humour sometimes can show us where we humans are being absurd and wrong. Humour can bring about a point if it is directed right and I have seen humour, by a group called GROK, who skewered Christianity unmercifully. One of their best skits was dynamiting Christian commmericalism named "You know we are Christian by our shirts". They also love to point out contradictions and fallicies. And they are very strongly Christian too.

And of course, if God made us, He made humour. I'm convinced He is laughing at or with us and in my case, when I met Helen I said to her a few days after we met in passing "I'm not going to get married", which she sincerly agreed with.

So really, some things you should be able to joke about. Because sometimes, humour helps find out the truth of the situation - like what do you call a dead atheist? All dressed up, but nowhere to go.

Of course, need to be careful. Never go too far.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 24th, 2002, 06:36:14 AM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Loki, I'll automatically assume you weren't talking to me.

Good. Because I wasn't.

I think the Christopher Reeve jokes were completely rank and yes, humour is needed but not at the expense of some minority, religious group. If I were a JW I would feel really alienated and uncomfortable right now.

I love to have a luagh but I'm not going to laugh at the expense of someone or some people due to their faith, disabilities or anything else for that matter - it's sickening.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:03:19 AM
Humour is very much a personal thing. A friend of mine, his wife is wheelchair bound and suffers cerebal Palsy. And I swear she knows some of the worst jokes about her condition and she tells em. Some are even embarrassing for a 'normal' person to listen to. You just think, man why is she saying these things? Well, she views it as she's the normal one and we are the deformed and weirdos.

And the JW's that live next door when we were renting, they knew some of the most terrible JW jokes and enjoyed telling them too. It really boils down to what the person on the other end will take.

Some people get offended by the weirdest of things as well, as I keep on finding out. Cultural differences as well. The most memorable was the crap flood I caused by calling some one innocently a fruit. Hey, I thought it was a nutbag, not as homosexual.

You yourself Loki would probably find some of the religious jokes I find funny about my beliefs offensive. It's not saying it's wrong, it's simply saying I have a different level on which I call funny.

Where I am intolerant is homosexual jokes directed at me and female degrading ones directed at my wife. The second one puts me into I'll kill mode. I also find Kitten harming jokes incredibly off. We all have different senses of humour and tolerance levels.

Oriadin
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:25:39 AM
Religion is a very funny thing. People can be very into it, very against it or not bothered either way. People in Ireland for example bombing other people because they have a different religion. What is the point?

When you boil everything down, what is religion? Its a belief. Its a faith. Thats all. People who belive in God belive there is someone looking out for them. That no matter how bad things get God will take care of them. I personally dont belive in God, but I do belive in fate. I belive that whatever I do I do for a reason. My grandad died at the weekend and however sad it is, death is part of life. When your times up, its up. It happens for a reason.

One of my very good friends is very religious. He goes to church about three times a week, preys, reads the bible etc etc. Rather than say, no your wrong and im right I find it extreamly interesting to hear his views on things. They are different to mine so enjoy listning to how his opinions differ to mine. We have got in many deep discussions about religion and because we respect each other we can listen to what the other has to say and make our own mind.

People who are religious dont like people saying its all rubbish just as much as people who arent religious hate religion being pushed onto them. We should all have a respect for each other and be able to make up our own minds.

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:26:05 AM
And as such we should accomodate for all. In other words, as much as there are people who wont take offense to those jokes there are people who do and we should be considerate for all and therefore say nothing if the risk of insulting or offending a group or individual exists.

I have disabled relatives and I don't take kindly to people making jokes at their expense and I know of at least one of those off the drop of a hat who wouldn't and couldn't possibly poke fun at themselves. There is a broad spectrum of people and their respective sense of humour and I think we should respect and consider that when making jokes.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:47:07 AM
I just had a problem with this thread, because if someone started a thread saying "Who is Atheist here?" or "Who is Muslim Here?" we might have hypocyritical problems with people getting upset.

Heaven forbid a "who is homosexual here?" thread. Not that it would happen.

I am a Christian. I am not ashamed of it. But, in fairness..well I lost my point. :cry

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:30:13 PM
I know if I were in Christopher Reeves shoes, I would rather deal with funny jokes than fake sympathy and pity. Maybe I just have a thicker skin than most...but I just don't see why all the fuss about a few light-hearted insults. I've been picked on for half my life. Instead of getting offended and wallowing in it...I rolled with the punches and laughed, and did something about it. You can't exactly do anything about being a paraplegic, but losing control of your legs doesn't destroy your sense of humor....and laughter is the best medicine of all.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:40:02 PM
Christopher Reeves is totally paralzyed, not just a paraplegic. Just FYI. He was on a ventilator just to be able to breathe last I knew. But *shrug* maybe something has changed?

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:54:52 PM
But that's just it, you're not in Christopher Reeves shoes and dare I say you outlook on life may shift a little when you can only move your facial features. As for the fake sympathy and pity; I've been hearing a lot about that lately - not all sympathy and pity is fake - that only reflects your perception of it.

You can't go around saying that if you were of an ethnic minority, you would deal with being the victim of racism in such a way - you can't assume to understand those things until you are there. I don't claim for a second that I know how the disabled feel and as a result I try to be as courteous and considerate as possible in what I say. Not everyone can shrug things off so easily and there might be a really upset person sitting at their computer in a wheelchair right now because of it.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:56:16 PM
Well, moving back to something that is more to the topic...

You are "Supreme Goddess Mother Creatrix"

Yeah, that's pretty much it. (BTW I did spend the majority of my 5th grade year in a wheelchair, and the boy next door to me who was also permanently in a wheelchair taught me that humor can sometimes be the best solution to something serious. While my condition was fleeting, he is paralyzed from the chest down, but both of us prefer honest curiosity to fake pity.)

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:47:24 PM
both of us prefer honest curiosity to fake pity

I'll remember not to be kindly to people in the future, as it seems it is considered fake.

Sanis Prent
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:54:37 PM
Well, you can generally tell when something is for real and when its canned. Some people can say things like its an obligation to do so. Its that kind of "Oh, I'm sorry" that is more of a knee-jerk response to interaction rather than something that is a heartfelt response. Loki, I know you reasonably well, and if it ever came to something like that, you're a considerate person who takes time to piece together what he is feeling and express it to others. But I can't say the same to the vast majority of people.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:00:30 PM
Hmm...that test was interesting, but I got the right result for myself!

You are: a Spirit Filled Christian :)

I completely agree with a lot of what is being said here. Jokes about certain Faiths and whatnot are not tolerated by all and it is understandable. Myself...well, I can take a lot about Christianity until they start getting personal and bashing myself or objects of my Faith. It hurts then....but up until that point, a good joke now and again is good. :)

And Loki, I completely agree with Sanis. From our talks and whatnot, I can honestly say that you are such a compassionate person and you do take your time to think out how you are feeling. You also think about others before yourself....IMO....now Charley and I had probs for a long time...until we talked. He's a very understanding person as well...but solid on his ground and I respect that. :) *huggles Sanis* :D

And Marcus, your points are everything that I would have said...but don't have time to type out...besides you got to 'em first. :lol Yes, I agree, God invented humor for a reason. It is a tool to get us through this hectic life. Without it....how boring would eveything be??? But as far as fake sympathy and whatnot...how can one really tell unless you are that person. It shouldn't matter if it is fake or not...because if it is, well, that person has to live knowing that and you can be sure that they'll feel guilt. I never offer fake sympathy....if I have a lack of something to say...I don't say anything but instead, I listen to the person in need. I really don't understand how someone could offer sypathy falsly. It just would feel so...wrong....I can't picture myself doing that.

Anywayz....I am talking about too many things at once.... :lol But everyone here has put forth great comments and whatnot...and in a very mature way. I am glad that this hasn't gotten out of control because I know that topics on religion can become quite heated...and it does my heart good not to see that here. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:19:03 PM
*sticks the thread in the microwave to heat it*

Too cold!! :eek

:crack

Kaytor Surna
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:44:33 PM
I didnt see this before... dont know why but I didnt.|I Anyways. Yea I am christan. I work at a christian church. little 3 and 4 years old climbing all over me.:x not good in this hot weather not to mention that my baby brother and sister and 3 and 4

Salemn Lysce
Jul 25th, 2002, 06:50:36 PM
I took the test, and it says I'm Wiccan.

Funny, though ..

I'm not a Christian, but I do respect the beliefs of others. I am a "Pagan".

May the Moon Goddess bless you. :mneh :lol

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:24:04 PM
Loki, I never said that you can't be nice to anyone, I simply said that fake pity (not real caring) is annoying. You can tell.

Don't stop being nice. :]

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2002, 08:52:02 PM
NO, STOP BEING NICE!

You better be rude to me from now on. :mad

:p j/k If anyone is rude or mean to me I start crying. Its not a pretty sight...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:55:09 PM
Awwwwwwww......

:: Huggles LD ::

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:57:33 PM
I'm not Christian. I'm Jewish! Booyeah! I sorta respect other religions. Stumbled into this thread someone. And LD I thought I told you to begone! GO! :Verymad

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:06:48 PM
You ask her to begone again and I shalt pan you to TSC

No one tells our LD to begone!

:p

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:17:35 PM
She wanted people to be rude to her. So I am. :mneh

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:20:56 PM
I could always hang you by your toenails if your rude to her

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:22:01 PM
Thats it?! Haahahaha!

<-- goes and clips toe nails ASAP.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:23:39 PM
Or the short and curlies.... your choice

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:24:26 PM
O_o short and curlies?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:26:01 PM
Yes...... hair in the nether regions.

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:26:41 PM
Oh. . . . ACK

<--runs for his life

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:32:54 PM
Hehehehe...... I'm truly ebil somedays

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:44:56 PM
For an Aussie.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:46:21 PM
Hey, we invented Fosters. How much more evil do you want?

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:50:31 PM
Yes well...we elected Dubya as our leader and made Crossroads.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:58:17 PM
I'ld rather watch Crossroads than drink Fosters

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:59:28 PM
Hmm...Kung Pow? Horrible crap that is.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:02:56 PM
Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Guy Pearce and Hugo Weaving as Drag Queens. :x

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:04:01 PM
We got Ru Paul! And Dennis Rodman.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:05:45 PM
We have te Crocodile Hunter

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:07:19 PM
He's cool though.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:10:26 PM
You reckon? You have him then, we dont want him

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:14:33 PM
Ok.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:18:36 PM
And have our Prime Minister too. He's a goose

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:25:06 PM
Who's he?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:29:40 PM
John Howard. Makes Dubya look like a Brain surgeon

Admiral Lebron
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:31:54 PM
Neat.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:41:18 PM
So, you want him or not? We can also send over a TV show called neigbours

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:57:08 PM
:cry:cry

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:01:34 AM
:: Has this automatic reflex to hug crying LD ::

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:08:23 AM
Cheer up! A-team is on! :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:11:58 AM
That';s supposed to cheer her up?!?!

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:18:40 AM
Mr. T is the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:24:07 AM
Mr. T is the -DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-

Sounds perfectly hideous foo

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:24:37 AM
Yes, yes he is. :)

I LOVE A-TEAM!! :D

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:27:48 AM
Its great ain't it LD? :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:28:36 AM
I prefer.........

eh who am I kidding I hate TV

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:29:46 AM
Murdoch is my favorite. Marcus is just upset because he doesn't know what the A-Team is. ;)

j/k :):)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:30:39 AM
Is it a really bad 80's USA TV show?

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:31:42 AM
No. Its a good 70's one.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:38:08 AM
:):)

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:38:40 AM
Pointless post yours is.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:44:25 AM
Yours is worse.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:45:05 AM
70's show?

Bit old now aint it?

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:47:06 AM
The fact you comment on how bad mine is shows how bad yours is.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:50:00 AM
Both your replies were awful.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:50:46 AM
I HATE YOU ALL!

*runs away*

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:51:25 AM
:p

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:51:32 AM
Bye Bye. :(

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:51:47 AM
:: Grabs runaway lady and drags her back in with a picture of Christian Bale ::

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:54:38 AM
OK, im late for this thread but I am. laterz =)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:55:43 AM
COME BACK AZHURE!!!

We can talk about bad Aussie TV!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:57:03 AM
*poof* ...*but takes pic of Bale with her :)*

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:57:13 AM
Aussies have TV?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:58:32 AM
Yep. It's Black and white and powered by frogs

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:01:27 AM
Black and white you say? So... you can't order movies with your remote?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:03:20 AM
Whats a remote?

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:04:43 AM
Do you have digital cable or satillite?

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:07:52 AM
Errr... Satellite? Whats that?

Admiral Lebron
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:10:21 AM
Boink. I need sleep.