PDA

View Full Version : Tattoine Challenge to anyone.

Dark Jedi Syden
Jul 20th, 2002, 03:18:14 PM
It was another steaming day on the hot planet of Tatooine. The vast deserts roared as their heat singed even the stongest of those that would challenge it. Syden sat on his speeder bike, looking out into the vast desert. He was alone, but it had not always been that way. He broke off from an unknown group of Dark Jedi to follow his own path. He was not used to flying solo, but it provided for stronger concentration and deeper mediation.

He was wearing a red and yellow cloak, with his red lightsaber tucked away safely at his left side. The hood on his cloak covered most of his face, so it made it almost impossible to see his face. The scorching suns were draining him of coolness, but it din't matter. He was not here to admire nature or meditate, he was here for a challenge. It really didn't matter who it was. He just wanted a good tustle. He trained for a long time with the unkown Dark Jedi, and it was hard to leave. He had to foolow his own path, not theirs. He sent out a Force message to anyone near, to meet him in the Dune Valley. He would see them come over the hill through the entrance of the Valley. He was ready. Bow he just waited.....

Mr Dust
Jul 20th, 2002, 04:08:06 PM
He had been vacationing on the desert planet Tatooine. The climate reminds him of his home. His home planet is a vast desert planet much like this one. The heat and dryness relaxes him, a welcome change from the jungle planets he has been on. As he sits musing, he senses a Force message, broadcast across the waste.

He leaves immediately, intrigued by the call. Courtesy dictates that he should answer the invitiation. Renting a speeder, he takes the vehicle into the desert, following the call to its source.

He arrives in the desert, seeing a man in red and yellow robes. He dismounts at a respectable distance and removes his hat, bowing. In a voice like dry paper, he introduces himself.

Hello. My name is Mr. Dust. Might I ask your name?

Dark Jedi Syden
Jul 20th, 2002, 05:01:52 PM
Syden looked at the man with curious feature upon his unseen face. Why was this man here? Who was he? He hopped off the dry desert floor and stood, gazing into the newcomer. He began to speak, his voice wise yet demanding.

" Who are you and why have you come here?"

Mr Dust
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:23:57 PM
Dust cocks his head and stares at the man.

Why, I have already told you... I am Mr. Dust. And I came because of your call. It is only good manners to respond to invitations.

Now, who are you, and what do you want?

Dark Jedi Syden
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:41:27 PM
" Did you not understand the message? I want a challenge. My name is Syden. What is your buisness?"

He spoke loudly, trying hard to reach the point of this man's arrival.

Mr Dust
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:05:14 PM
The gaunt Jedi bows, giving a dry, tight-lipped smile as he rises. He ignites his thin saber, holding the one-handed saber in his left, his bowler in his right. He holds the blade in front of him vertically, the blade lining up straight between his eyes in salute.

He whips the blade down once more, pointing the tip toward his opponent. His stance shifts, left foot forward, right foot back. His bowler remains in his right hand behind him, raised slightly.

Of course... I understand completely. It would be quite rude of me to ignore an honest challenge. En garde!

Dark Jedi Syden
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:27:12 PM
Syden flipped into the dry air, landing directly in front of his opponent. In one quick snap he grabbed and ignited his red saber. He immediatly swung at Mr. Dust with some quick swipes. He then jumped up and kicked his opponent in the chest, sending him tumbling down a small dry hill. He then walked down the sandy slope towards his opponent.

Mr Dust
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:00:25 AM
Mr. Dust rolls backwards to his feet, standing again, shaking off the effects of the kick. As Syden moves in, he parries the man's saber to the side slightly, then swipes down, making a small cut on his right wrist. He quickly shuffles back a bit to regain his range.

Dark Jedi Syden
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:26:40 AM
Syden, angered by the swipe against his wrist, starting attacking smoothly and swiftly against Mr. Sand with some quick hits. He finally backed him up to an edge, inches away from a perilous cliff. He then in a quick swipe swung at the back of Mr. Sand's leg, causing him to fall to his knees on the dry ground below. Syden then held up his lightsaber to his opponents neck.

Mr Dust
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:08:30 PM
Mr. Dust lowers his saber as if in defeat, extinguishing the blade as he does. He concentrates, going into a non-solid state, using the Force to stave off the effects of the weak nuclear force. With his body in this state, he can pass through nearly anything... including human bodies.

He dives forward, passing straight through Syden. Before Syden can finish turning to face him, he rematerializes. The rematerialization takes a moment, so he cannot reignite his saber in time. He throws an elbow to the Dark Jedi's head, doing little damage with the grazing blow, but buying himself enough time to move away. He reignites his saber and prepares for the next attack.

Dark Jedi Syden
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:50:27 PM
" You fight very well."

He paused for a minute. He was very silent, and did not make a move. It seemed as if he was concealing his hand. Then he arose and with the thrust of his hands let out a small metallic ball that attached to Mr. Dust. It was an Electricity Ball, a weapon Syden himself produced. It began shocking Mr. Dust till he collaped to the ground.

Mr Dust
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:51:44 PM
Mr. Dust yells in pain as the electricity courses through his body. Using the Force to control his pain, he lashes out with his saber. The blade slices the man's knees, cutting about an inch deep in each knee cap.

Dark Jedi Syden
Jul 25th, 2002, 09:35:00 PM
Syden yelled out in exruitiaitng pain as the saber made its way through his knees. He know could barely stand, but he continued to fight. After about a minute more of sparring, he sent a Force blow to Mr. Dust, sending him skipping across the dunes. He then walked back to his Speeder Bike, and before getting on turned back to Mr. Dust.

" I commend your work."

He then got on his bike and sped off in to the distance of the Tatooine dunes.

Mr Dust
Jul 26th, 2002, 09:57:15 PM
Mr. Dust watches the man leave rather unceremoniously. How odd... the man asks for a fight, then runs away half way through it. How rude.

He stands and shakes off the effects from the abbreviated fight and rearranges his suit. Once his suit is again in perfect order, he mounts his speeder and heads home.