PDA

View Full Version : Stalking unsuspecting prey (Wei's room)

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:24:39 PM
Taataani slinked down the hallway, her spectacled eyes glancing to either side, until she found what she was looking for. Wei Wu Wei's room. He was the pretty little thing that sat by Navaria earlier, and had caught Taa's attention. She smiled, purring as she considered the rest of the night. Briefly checking her hair, clothing, and makeup, she knocked at the door.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:35:04 PM
Wei was reading a book when there was a knock at the door. Wei carefully set the book down. Books were very old and fragile, so he had to be careful. Pushing his glasses up with his index finger, he walked over to the door and opened it slightly.

"Yes? Who is it?"

He peeked through the cracked door to see who it was.

"Oh. I met you at the Bar and Grill! You were Taa, right? Well, come in, I suppose. My room is pretty bare. I just moved in recently so I can;t exactly say it's a cozy place. But it suits my purpose, so I don;t mind it."

Wei opened the door to let Taa in.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:46:19 PM
Her eyes scanned the spartan room, not showing any particular affinity for it. There was a bed, so it fit her immediate requirements just fine. Besides, males couldn't be expected to know how to properly decorate, furnish, and color-coordinate a room.

jIt'sss not bad at all.

Her eyes returned to him, taking him in fully as her lips curled over two slightly elongated fanged teeth, in a sultry smile. She inhaled deeply and slowly, arching her back to accentuate the gentle heave of her chest. Her ears rose, and her tail swished about

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:55:18 PM
Wei grinned, but knew her compliment to be only a half truth. he knew it needed work, but he liked everthing where they were. the bed was pushed over to the corner and the dresser was against the wall. Other than those two pieces of furniture, the room was bare. It was nice for when he didn;t feel like going to the Training center to practice his martial arts.

He watched Taa stretch and nervously shifted from one foot to the other. He would have offered her food or a drink, but his kitchen was empty. He had water, but she might not want any. It was worth a try.

"Would you like a glass of water, maybe?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:59:01 PM
Her smile widened. My, he was an attentive one.

jI would ljike that.

She watched him as he fetched a glass, eyeing him from behind as he leaned over the sink. She quietly approached...

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:06:27 PM
Wei filled the galss with water from the sink and turned around to present her the glass just as she got close.

"My, you are an impatient one. If I had known you were so thirsty, I would have asked sooner."

Wei handed Taa the glass and leaned against the sink. He had just barely heard her sneaking up on him. His grandpa's training had made his senses sharp and thanks to his Jedi training, his sense were sharper still. Taa sure could be stealthy. Wei wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that some of her features were catlike.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:13:24 PM
Oh jyesss, jI can get verrrjy thjirrrssstjy.

She tossed back the glass, gulping down the cool liquid aggressively. Overspill dribbled down the corners of her mouth and down on her shirt, but she continued undaunted, finally putting the glass aside, and dispensing with any leftover drops on her lips with a pass of her pink tongue. She gently sniffed at the air, catching the male's scent. He was a bit nervous, but most usually were.

She reached forward, placing her hands on his chest, and sliding them down very slowly.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:22:52 PM
Wei watched her drink the water down. Some of it spilled down her chin and and tried not to follow the water's path down her shirt. He had to be a gentleman. Suddenly she was on him, slowly running her hands down his chest.

"You sure do like the direct approach, don't you?"

Taa was nothing like he had been told a lady would be. A lady was full of grace and manners and kept to herself around strangers and aquaintances. She was nothing like that. Wei gently took her hands into his.

"Now now. You try too hard."

Wei looked Taa in the eye. He felt his grandpa's spirit in him and he found confidence.

"Let's sit down and get to know each other. All I know is your name."

He smiled gently at her and led her by the hands to let her sit on the bed. Wei sat on the floor and looked up at her from there.

"Tell me about yourself."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:32:27 PM
She cursed in a whisper in her native tongue, pressing away from him as her claws momentarily extended. Humans were far too involved in conversation and foreplay. She laughed a little, relaxing and allowing her claws to retract. After all, she was rather cosmopolitan, and these things happened when you mingled with interesting people.

She sat on Wei's bed, pulling him down with her.

What do jyou want to know?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:43:12 PM
"Everything. Your likes your dislikes, about your family, your favorite food...that sort of thing."

He allowed her to position him next to her on the bed.

"I'm still new here and need to get to know people . You know, and make friends and such."

Wei searched her eyes. He hoped his grandpa was proud of him.

"I come from a travelling family. It was me, my mom, my dad, and my Grandpa. My grandpa died protecting some people from a man with a laser pistol. He taught me most everything I know. He was my best friend and also a role model."

He pushed his glasses up.

"Your turn to tell me something about you now."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:19:27 AM
Letsss sssee...

Taa began to run-down his "wish list"

jI ljike to dance, arrrange flowerrrsss, trrravel, ssshop, and ssswjim.

jI hate rrrajin. That, and gunsss.

Mjy famjily....jI have a daughterrr named Sssaarrrrrrrrreeaa, and a half sssjisssterrr named Sssasssssseerrrrrrji.

There were, of course, several mates in her possession, but they weren't exactly "family".

And mjy favorrrjite food...hmmm....prrrobabljy Hoth Sssnow Harrre.

She smiled, suddenly having a craving

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:26:57 AM
Wei smiled. It all sounded good to him.

"So, you have a daughter? That's wonderful. That mus tmean you're married, or as you put it at the bar, have a mate. That's nice."

Wei wondered how taa could end up having a daughter but still go after him like she did. It perplexed him, but then again, different races did have different cultures.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:34:48 AM
She laughed a little. He was having a bit of trouble understanding.

Well, ssshe'sss all grrrown up now, ssso jI don't have to keep an ejye on herrr conssstantljy, thank the Huntrrressssss.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:38:18 AM
Wei was impressed. "Your race must have a long lifespan, huh?"

Wei looked Taa over again. She didn't look to be much older than he was. Wei tried to think of another topic to talk about, but couldn't quite think of one. He'd find something to takl about soon. He just had to let it come to him.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:44:38 AM
jYou could sssajy that...

She smiled at his sudden lack of conversation. Not that she was anti-social. Far from it. But it seemed a colossal waste of time in such situations. With a sultry purr, she pressed a hand against his chest gently but firmly, pushing his back down on the mattress, as she slid herself over him in a straddling position.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:55:22 AM
"What? Huh?"

Wei found himself on his back with Taa stradling his waist. He didn't know what exactly she had planned, but all would be revealed in time.

"Umm...Taa? You wanna explain your self?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:19:58 PM
She smiled, leaning over him

What needsss to be explajined?

She tilted his head to the side, and ran her tongue up the left side of his face

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:41:42 PM
Wei shivered. He appreciated the attention but it felt strange. He didn't feel any sort of affection from her at all. He grabbed her face and pushed her away.

"How does your race handle love realtionships? And tell the truth."

He didn;t like the way she was treating him at all.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:31:48 PM
She allowed him to push her away, giggling a bit. It was only natural to be nervous in the beginning. It always passed. His question, however, was odd.

Love?

She arched an eyebrow, but then remembered that hyuu-manns were on the whole, rather steadfastly monogamous, and that love was a motivation for mating. It was awfully cute and romantic, but to a Cizerack, love was just an unexpected bonus that may or may not be found with a mate.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:41:38 PM
"Uhh...yeah. You know what love is right?"

Wei thought Taa was nice. She really was. She sure did pay him a lot of attention, and was a lot of fun. She was a nice person. But he got the feeloing that he was just being added to a part of a collection.

"Love is importnat to us humans. It makes us feel special. Wanted. We like to know that there is someone that cares for us. it makes us feel like we have value. Do you understand?"

His voice had developed a sad tone. He caresed Taa's cheek gently. He hoped she would understand . It would sure make the whole situation more bearable.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:53:55 AM
Pssssssh! Whjy arrre jyou talkjing about love? jI don't even know jyou all that well!

Sensing Wei's somber mood, Taa's ears lowered slightly. She slid off his body, sitting beside him.

jI guessssss jyou do thjingsss djifferrrentljy. jI jussst can't underrrssstand jit. jIt mussst be verrrjy loneljy.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:44:41 AM
"Well, sort of." Wei sat up and turned to Taa. "It's not that I don't like what you just tried to do, but you just go too fast."

Wei put a hand on her shoulder.

"It sure was nice of you to come visit me."

He gave her a hug. He hoped he hadn;t hurt her feelings.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:34:57 PM
jIt'sss jussst a ljittle fun...that'sss all...

Taa shrugged. Everything seemed to be so serious and prudish for hyuu-manns.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:37:40 PM
"I know. I know."

He wished his family could meet all his new friends. They'd come visit him someday. Wei brightened.

"Hey, Taa. Um...are you ticklish?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:50:50 PM
Tjickljisssh?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:06:10 PM
"Nevermind."

Wei didn't know what to do next. He had never been in such an awkward situation before. Wei noticed Taa's tail flicking back and forth.

"Your tail is kind of cool."

Wei watched it move about. It was hypnotizing.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:24:16 AM
She smiled knowingly, allowing her tail to flit next to him, sliding back and forth against his side. With a mischievious flash of a fang, she maneuvered the tip of her tail into the crook of his armpit, hitting a sensitive spot. She might feign ignorance...but nobody raises a child without knowing the art of tickling.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:30:21 AM
Wei shied away from her tail, but he still felt bad. He felt like such a loser. It seemed she did understand. though. There was a small sound out the window. Wei moved ot look. the sky was getting dark.

"Looks like rain."

Wei always liked the rain because it made him feel better. However, he knew that Taa had mentioned a dislike of rain before.

Wei returned to where she was and sat down again. A smile crept on his face. He felt much better already.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:58:01 AM
She stood, fixing her hair for a moment, then sauntered to the door.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:03:58 PM
"You leaving? Yeah, you probably should before the rain starts. It was nice of you to come visit me."

Wei walked her to the door and opened it for her

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:36:05 PM
She watched him get the door for him. So polite. So attentive. Such a shame. Hyuu-manns were an enigma. She smiled politely, patting his face as she left.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:46:08 PM
Wei watched her disappear down the hall.

"Well, that was a new experience."

Wei shut the door behind him and returned to his book.