PDA

View Full Version : 100 Star Wars Theatrical Viewings!

JonathanLB
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:04:05 AM
With my 41st viewing of AOTC today, I hit 100 total Star Wars theatrical viewings dating back to February 1, 1997.

The breakdown is as follows:

TPM: 50
AOTC: 41
ANH: 3
ESB: 2
ROTJ: 4

This is a huge milestone for me! Hopefully there are another 100 left between AOTC, Episode III, and the eventual re-release of all the films in, eh, 2007 or so for instance. :)

Quadinaros
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:26:08 AM
Congratulations! You are worthy of recognition in the archives of the Jedi Order. :smokin

CMJ
Jul 19th, 2002, 06:45:24 AM
That is impressive Mr. Bowen, it really is.

JonathanLB
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:38:50 AM
Impressive, or just plain sad, either one, but to me it's impressive as I love Star Wars :)

This is pretty weird, though, lol, Fandango.com does NOT list Evergreen as a theater that still has Star Wars this Friday, today. However, I know otherwise. Evergreen does have Star Wars. Why it isn't listed, I have no idea. My guess is the paper does list it.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:28:46 AM
I sense an indicator that you have entirely too much free time upon your hands.

Money, too.

JonathanLB
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:54:34 AM
Money is no object, but my time is.

I have just taken a solid 10 weeks off from any real work and spent it on Star Wars and relaxing, which was probably just as well. I needed some time off to recover and now I'm itching to get back to work soon.

This weekend, like tomorrow, I'm starting a pretty important project to get my joke site back online, then the movie site will be activated again fairly soon (within two weeks I would hope).

Then I'm starting my book on AOTC pretty soon here too. I'd like to finish most of it before the end of this summer and have a chance to pursue the start of another book that I was going to do earlier, but ended up putting on the back burner for now.

Hopefully I'm able to get all of that stuff done fairly soon.

I'd like to be making a nice $1,200 per month from online stuff by this October (I was making $2,200, but I have to build back up from like $650/mo now).