PDA

View Full Version : Like Clockwork [Open challenge]

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:50:10 AM
The Jedi Knight was partaking in what he would term as a 'patrol' once again, whereupon he would reach out with his mind to sense any unusual disturbances in the Force, the persue them to the planet he had located them on. Then, for the majority of the afternoon - or evening - would check the hotspots on the planet out.

Today he was somewhere he'd never visited before - Naboo. The sovreign city of Theed was an awesome sight to look at; he hoped very much that his warning about this planet had been a false alarm.

Sten the Chimp
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:37:22 PM
Sten watched from above, waiting for the Jedi to notice him. After some time, Sten got a bit tired of waiting. Flinging his saber, it ignited in midflight. Guided by the Force, it cut the base of a wall to Dasquian's right. Sten then dove, balling up into a tight, flipping cannonball, and hit him square in the chest. As Dasquian was struck, he fell back, and into the direct path of the steadily dropping wall. Sten, after hitting Dasquian in the chest, bounded backward, unballing himself. He did a series of backflips to land a good distance away.

"Let's stop where we finished, shall we?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:36:08 AM
Dasquian instantly sprung on the balls of his feet, flipping as Sten had done to leap himself out of harms way. He landed in the cloud of dust created by the toppling bricks, staring through at the figure off Sten off in the distance.

"Ah, I remember you,"

Dasquian smiled somewhat to himself. So this was the one who he had felt on the planet. Subtly, he palmed his saber into his hand.

Sten the Chimp
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:44:44 PM
As the dust settled and the bricks quit falling, Sten smirked at Dasquian. Sten consentrated on the bricks, using a combination of the Force and the wind to hurl at Dasquian.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:10:36 AM
Dasquian paced backwards slightly and flicked his saber to life. As the bricks raced towards him, he repeled some with force pushes, whilst deftly knocking others aside with his blade - sabering them in two.

Sten the Chimp
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:30:41 PM
As the last brick was sliced in two, Sten grabbed the last two falling halves with the Force and smashed them into the forehead and at the base of Dasquian's skull. As he swooned, Sten rushed and mule-kicked him off of his feet. Sten flipped back up, watching Dasquian hit the floor.

OOC: Sorry 'bout the confusion. Meant to put the Force in there. Was using a system with no keyboard at the time and was trying to shorten it, but I missed an important detail. Thanks for catching it. And I rushed after the Force hits with the bricks, so perhaps this clears up any confusion. I apologize. :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 30th, 2002, 03:55:48 AM
OOC: ;; confused ;; You were infront of me by about 20 foot last time I check? How did you get so quickly behind me ? o_O

IC:

The Jedi swept one leg out and took out the Chimps legs, swinging his saber up, around and down towards the fallen Sith's chest.

Sten the Chimp
Aug 6th, 2002, 03:24:46 PM
With the snap of his wrist, Sten's saber was up, holding Dasquian's blade from his chest. Using his opposable foot, Sten grabbed Dasquian's ankle, pulling out from under him. Sten then sprung up, taking a few steps back and going into a defensive stance.