PDA

View Full Version : Handle This [Open Spar]

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:38:39 AM
The Jedi Knight stood in one of the moderately sized training rooms of the Academy, pacing back and forth slowly. He was awaiting a challenge from one of his fellow lightsiders, so held his saber hilt firmly in his left hand as he walked. On occasion he would look to see if anyone was coming through the door, but in the most part kept his eyes watching the ground.

Oriadin
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:10:45 AM
Oriadin had been reading a particularaly boring book in the academy. As he wasnt enjoying it in the slightest he decided hed had enough study for one day and so went for a walk to see who he might bump into. It was pretty quiet everywhere but there seemed to be some noise comming from one of the sparring rooms. He went to go and check it out. He popped his head round the doorway and peered in. He saw a Jedi paceing up and down, and looked ready for a fight. Oriadin looked round the rest of the room but couldnt see anyone.

--Bit hard to spar with on your own isnt it?--

The padawan called out with a smile. He knew of Dasquian but had never come into contact with him as far as he could remember. This would be a good oppertunity to introduce himself he thought.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:01:52 AM
His eyes rose quickly at the sound of the voice, whilst his pacing ceased. He folded his arms behind his back and gave a light bow to the one stood in the doorway, echoing the smile the man had shown.

"Too true. Greetings, friend. Forgive my ignorance, but I believe we have not met. I am Dasquian Belargic," he bowed his head momentarily.

"A pleasure to meet you."

Oriadin
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:05:29 AM
Me moved into the room and stood fairly close to Dasquian. He looked into the mans eyes, still with a smile on his face and bowed.

--Hi, my name is Oriadin--

Now he was in the room he had a quick glance around. It was a better view than trying to have a look from the doorway.

--Are you expecting anyone?--

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:20:00 AM
"Ah, Oriadin. Now I remember, a padawan of Madame Q'Dunn."

Dasquian stretched his arms out behind him, bouncing on the balls of his feet slightly.

"I was just waiting for another Jedi to arrive, in fact. I was hoping to test out my fighting skills against stomeone."

Oriadin
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:25:37 AM
Oriadins face showed pride as Dasquian mentioned his Master. She had been good to him so far and he knew he would learn a lot from her.

He had fought a couple of times in the sparring rooms and felt he still had a lot of work to do. He was usually pretty good at holding his own but he knew he could do better and was always keen to improve.

--Well, I have some time on my hands if you wouldnt mind me having a go? Im not the best fighter about, but I wont make it easy for you!--

He said as he smiled.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:35:03 AM
The Knight nodded and took a pace backwards, bringing his hands forward so that he took a two handed grip upon the unignited hilt.

"I would be honoured to fight you, Oriadin. I seed you the first move."

This said, the brilliant orange beam sprang to life with a deep hiss.

Oriadin
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:48:27 AM
--Good then!--

He took off his Jedi cloak revealing some smart bage colourd robes and threw it to the corner of the room. The robes were a good fit and made him look slightly impossing.

As Oriadin didnt have a saber of his own he had to rely on the training room weaponary. He looked over to the side of the room where a selection of sabers hung on the wall. He extended his right arm in the direction of the best looking one and in a split second it moved through the air and was caught by a waiting open hand. He circled the hilt slightly as he ignighted the saber. A lush green been appeared with a familier hum. He check it was on a training setting to ensure no one got hurt. He wasnt particularaly worried about Dasquian but he was still getting used to the weightlessness of the lightsaber and didnt want to accidently cut off any of his own limbs!

He waited a brief moment before dashing toward the knight and swinging the blade towards his head.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2002, 10:08:41 AM
The Knight leant backwards slowly and arched his sabers upwards. The orange beam met with the green to form a thin spray of sparks as he countered with high attack, driving the bound sabers downwards as he threw out a kick into Oriadin's kneecaps - adding to this a light force push.