View Full Version : It's Not a Matter of You Vs. Me

Jibrielle Abunai
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:33:37 PM
This is where your sanity gives in
And the love begins
Never lose your grip, don't trip, don't fall
You'll lose it all
The sweetest way to die

A lone figure sat in the middle of what could be called a road. With shoulders hunched, she was clutching her knees to her chest. Dark, blue hair spilled over her shoulders as she silently watched the sun set. People walked past, but nobody stopped. She didn't care, she was waiting for someone else to appear .. An abuser of the Force.

Sith.

[OOC - This thread is closed for Sith]

Gouyen Chee
Jul 25th, 2002, 01:36:40 PM
[OOC: Here's your Sith]

A tall figure, clad in a hooded poncho and accompanied by a large, brindled canine, strode briskly down the road. In her right hand she held a staff which she was using as a walking stick, measuring out the paces. She paid little attention to the blue-haired figure hunched in the middle of the road.

Jibrielle Abunai
Jul 29th, 2002, 09:19:35 PM
The girl stood up and quickly caught up with the person, holding out her hands palm-up.

"Spare some change for the unfortunate?"

Her dark eyes looked imploringly at the stranger while her hair hung in her face, concealing her features.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 7th, 2002, 02:03:12 PM
Beggars! Bah! Her first impulse was to Force-shove the girl back to the last town, but she restrained herself. No need to be too open with her Force powers. So she just brushed past the girl, murmuring, "No, sorry."

Jibrielle Abunai
Aug 7th, 2002, 04:46:23 PM
"Then maybe you can tell me more about your companion, Robi ... Cybernian wolf-dogs are most interesting, are they not?"

Jibrielle began to walk along the woman's side, keeping silent after that. Her head was hanging so her hair was still covering her face.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 9th, 2002, 05:53:09 PM
She came to a complete stop at the girl's words. She turned to face her, obsidian eyes probing past the shadow of her hair to look into the girl's dark ones. "How do you know about wolf-dogs?" she asked roughly, and added silently, How do you know my dog's name?

Jibrielle Abunai
Aug 9th, 2002, 06:35:32 PM
"Would you believe me if I told you?" Then, "Follow me ..."

Jibrielle turned away from the woman and began to walk towards a thatch hut. Or so it seemed. She turned her head over her shoulder, giving Gouyen a glimpse of her scarred face as her blue hair fell back into place, instead of hiding her features.

Robi
Aug 11th, 2002, 05:57:05 PM
The canine's ears pricked with intrest when the strange girl spoke her name.

"Cybernian wolf-dogs are most interesting, are they not?" she had said, the words causing her mistress to halt in her tracks. There was a brief exchange, and then the girl ordered, "Follow me."

Robi caught up with her mistress as she and the girl made their way towards what looked to be a thatch hut. But her sensitive nose caught the odor of metal and machinery -- this place was not what it seemed.

Gouyen Chee
Aug 11th, 2002, 06:05:48 PM
"Would you believe me if I told you?" the blue-haired girl had asked. The woman nodded.

"Follow me," she said, and started walking towards what looked like a thatch hut. But things were not always as they seemed, and noticing the way Robi's nose was twitching as she bounded up to meet them, she went on guard, reaching out with delicate tendrils of the Force. There was no overt hostility there, but she remained guarded as she noticed the girl's scarred features. Either a warrior or a victim -- or both, she thought to herself. In any case, she would be careful.

Jibrielle Abunai
Aug 12th, 2002, 07:15:58 PM
As soon as Gouyen saw the scars, Jibrielle quickly looked back infront of her. The sounds of feet making their way across a dusty path made a slight thumping noise until they halted. She pushed the door open and walked inside.

It was dark and smelled of mold, but she seemed to know exactly where she was going. Jibrielle reached over and tapped a vase that laid covered in cobwebs, disturbing dust as it rose in a cloud. Paying no heed to the slight annoyance, she turned back to face infront of her as a torch lit up on the wall.

Taking a step ahead, she whispered to Gouyen.

"Do not be afraid ...."

Gouyen Chee
Aug 15th, 2002, 03:15:31 PM
"Do not be afraid."

Gouyen was not afraid -- on her guard, certainly, but more curious than afraid. She studied what part of the inside of the hut she could see clearly in the torchlight. There was the vase that Jibrelle had touched, draped with cobwebs and layered with dust, much like the small table it stood upon. There were two chairs -- or were they stools? -- it was hard to tell in the flickering torchlight -- and not much else. At least not much that was visible. But there was still that feeling that there was something more in there, something that she couldn't quite perceive. She waited for the blue-haired girl to reveal more.

Jibrielle Abunai
Aug 23rd, 2002, 09:29:31 AM
Silence filled the hut - the only sound heard was their breathing. Jibrielle stood rigid, staring off into emptiness until finally she sighed.

"The surface hides what lies underneath."

Turning around, the girl pulled her blue hair away from her face, this time fully allowing Gouyen to get a good look at her face. Intricate scars weaved themselves around her face, causing a demented pattern. Her dark blue eyes seemed strikingly odd against her pale skin, but then again, so did her scars.

"Shut your doors and open up your mind," she said, and reached out with a hand to touch Gouyen's face. Her fingers trailed gently over the woman's forehead, then down her nose, then over her lips. After Jibrielle withdrew her fingers, she traced over her own face.

"Fate likes to play games ... This is the sacrifice of hiding in the light."

But, figuring that the woman was more interested in what the thatch hut hid, she stopped talking.

Going over to the end of the room, the girl bent down and brushed away some sand and dirt, revealing a trap door. Opening it, Jibrielle lowered herself in and fell to the floor. Darkness loomed ahead of her with no light source available.

Patiently, she waited for Gouyen.