Switch Escalof
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:03:20 PM
*Switch walked into the base, his usual cig was lit as he looked around.*

"Haven't been here for a while... Place looks kinda bigger."

*Muttered the grizzled old pirate.*

"Switch continued to look for Hera*

DarthHERA
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:58:47 PM
ooc: This is actually gonna be a land-based fortress on the planet Enton, once a particular thread is completed . I gotta update things here when that happens, but till then I guess we can be on the mobile SFF base or whatever. Anyway, thats just FYI. :)

Hera had been notified of Switch's arrival at the Base and had come to greet him.

She had done business with him before and looked forward to doing so again. She wondered what had brought him to SFF this time.

She extended a hand in welcome, smiling.

"Hello Switch. Been a while."

Switch Escalof
Jul 26th, 2002, 11:37:40 PM
*Switch clasped her hand and gave a nice firm handshake*

"It sure has, I actually would've come to u sooner, but my damn former employer kept wanting me to do spice runs to Nal Hutta. I couldnt stand just working for those filthy @#$% anymore."

*He took a puff*

"Anyways, I was wondering if you had need of my services now that I've completed my last run for him.

DarthHERA
Jul 27th, 2002, 02:12:23 PM
Well this was good news. Hera smiled, pleased. She had kept current files on Switch since their earlier agreement some time before and so knew he was reliable.

"ShadowFaene can always use experienced "runners" like yourself switch. And with our recent .. friendship..with the Trade Federation, now more than ever.

Welcome aboard."

They both began to walk, moving further inside the Base itself.

"You have full run of the Base, access to its resources and personel - we will give you the necessary codes later. You can even bunk here when and if you like. In return, SFF gets %15 of your intake from jobs you are hired for while you are here. This is the basis of your contracting out of SFF. For jobs you do exclusively for myself or ShadowFaene - the rewards are divided between all who participate in that particular run."

She stopped, looking at Switch to see if he was getting all this info.

"Any questions?"

Switch Escalof
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:07:40 PM
"Nope, i think I got a handle on it."

*Switch threw down his cig, and stomped on it. He then took another one out from the pack and lit it.The Engineer put it in his mouth and bit down on it. *

"So when do I start?"

DarthHERA
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:20:50 PM
"Come with me"

She led the way to some temporary quarters for Switch to stow his stuff.

"You can freshen up here. When your done, come see me in the communications room - I've got some work for you."

Leaving him at the door to his rooms, Hera turned and headed back down the corridor to the turbolift to take it to the upper Levels.

Switch Escalof
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:37:11 PM
*Switch walked in the room and gave it a quick once over. Nodding his head in approval, he puffed his cig. A minute later an R5 unit came to the door of the room dragging a bag behind it.*

"Took ya long enough. Where the hell have u been?"

*The droid beeped and whirred as it dragged the bag into the closet. It rolled back out and shut the door behind it, leaving its cargo in the room. It stopped right in front of Switch and kept beeping.*

"Allright fair enough. Go back to the ship and tell R9 to adjust the stabilizers. I'll be there when I can. Oh and dont take your sweet-ass time either. I dont want my ship to be fallin apart."

*The droid beeped in apprival and rolled out of the room. Switch then shook his head and cursed under his breath at the stupidity of his "crew".

*He then exited the room, and headed for the turbolift.*

DarthHERA
Aug 4th, 2002, 07:47:22 PM
Switch entered the communications room, and Hera waved him over to where she was meeting with a number of people, most who Switch probably had not met before.

She pointed to a data screen and showed him the co-ordinates that they were heading to. (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21499)

As she outlined her proposal she looked at Switch directly.

Think you can handle this?