PDA

View Full Version : First Sparring Session *Lance*

Plo Koon
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:41:02 PM
Plo Koon walks into the acadamy and awaits his friend

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:53:57 PM
"About time" He says a wide grin on his face.

"I was waiting for ya Plo received your message now..do you think your ready for me?" He says in a cocky manner

Plo Koon
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:02:02 PM
Plo smirks at him

"This might be my first spar but I do not give up that easeily"

Plo Koon takes off his cloak and throws it to the side of the room

Jul 18th, 2002, 07:05:18 PM
"What style? Hand to hand.....or the classic Lightsaber duel?" He says in a concerned tone

Plo Koon
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:06:35 PM
Plo looks at Lance

"Well...I have never had a Light Sabar match but I do fancy one right now"

Plo Koon takes out his Light Saber and ignites it. The room is filled with a orangy glow

Jul 18th, 2002, 07:10:23 PM
:: Lance looks at Plo Koon and smiles::

"Very well then" He says as summoning the force to his hand His lightsaber Matrix flys to his hand as he presses the ingition button

SNAP-HISS!!

:: A blue shifty blade hums out of the katana looking hilt as Lance swing it right in frotn of his own face he then parrys and looks over at Plo Koon motioning him to attack.::

"Show me what ya got bud!"

Plo Koon
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:15:25 PM
Plo Koon dose not hessitate. He dashs quickly for someone his size, he trys to trip Lance but he was to fast. Lance jumps high into the air and lands a few feet away

"I see you have a few tricks"

Plo lunges at Lance and swings his Sabar at him

Jul 18th, 2002, 08:54:41 PM
:: Lance with one hand held his lightsaber firmly using the force grab and blocked everything with a few counter swings keeping in his defensive position the force telling him everything what is about to happen.::

"Yeah we can say that" He says as summoning the force to his hand he sends a force blast to Plo Koon chest knocking him backwards Lance runs to him and swing on him leaving a few small burns not very painfull though.::

Plo Koon
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:13:51 PM
Plo looks at the burns and smiles

"It's been awhile since i felt pain but you still underestimate me"

Koon quickly dashs at Lance and gives him a jab in the ribs, he then trips him to the ground

"I might be new but I too have some tricks"

Jul 20th, 2002, 07:16:34 PM
:: On the ground Lance didn't stop to fight he quickly twirled his foot under Plo's legs and made him stumble to the ground then bringing his body back up he summersaulted to the air and went a few feets away waiting for him to get back up.::

Plo Koon
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:53:41 PM
Plo gets back up and stands in a defensive postion

"Let me see what you got"

Estelle Russard
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:17:26 PM
Estelle slips into the room to quietly stand and observe*

Plo Koon
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:23:16 PM
Plo looks over his right shoulder and sees his master

"Time to impress"

He has a little more confidance now

Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:41:33 PM
:: Lance passed his hand through his hair keeping his lightsaber downwards, his eyes then freezes on Plo Koon as he narrows them then taking his sword back up and putting his other hand glancing at his right he started running towarded him and flickered his other hand on his back then swinging his lightsaber towards Plo's he sent a punch to his ribs with a little bit of force concentration added to it.::

Plo Koon
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:09:36 PM
Plo flinched but reacted to the light sabar. He pulled it up and blocked it, Plo Koon staggered backwards. He retaliated with a slash of his own. Nearly slicing Lance across the face, he spun around and elbowed him in the stomach

Jul 24th, 2002, 04:16:00 PM
:: Lance stumbles on his back and quickl backflips to his feet, he then titls his head to the side and sees Jedi Knight Estelle Russard.::

"Greetings mistress Russard, it would be an honor if you would join in for a 3 way spar." He says with a slight bow and uningition of his lightsaber.

Plo Koon
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:18:34 PM
Plo Koon too uningnites his light sabar. Sweat dripping from his head

"Im already haveing a hard time with you, I do not think I can take on a Knight"

Plo looks at his master

"I will take whatever you dish out. I do not give up easily"

Estelle Russard
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:59:41 PM
Estelle took her lightsaber in her hand.

With a slight bow in return to Lance, and a grin at Plo she activated her blade.

An amber/yellow glow hummed in energy from the hilt and she moved with very subdued and controlled movements, positioning herself strategically between the two men.

"Ready?" she quipped in warning, and then struck out toward Lance, wondering if his quick reactions would save him from a nasty burn.

Jul 25th, 2002, 02:28:39 PM
:: Lance's reflexes were highly attuned for a padawan he blocked the slash at ease and quickl returned a serie of quick slashes.::

Plo Koon
Jul 25th, 2002, 07:08:31 PM
Plo saw that this was a perfect chance to attack while to two were distracted. Koon quickly dashed at both of them and swiped his blade towards Estelle but she was to quick and easily got out of the way. Plo spun around and back kicked Lance in the chest

Jul 26th, 2002, 07:15:35 PM
:: Using the immobilisation technique Lance quickly paralized him-self and his body became like a rock Plo's kick was simply painfull but didn't send Lance backwards Lance then quickl stopped using this and came back to action even though it was sickening to do so. He sent a few slashes towards Plo Koon to distract him and give him time to quickl recover from the pain.::

Plo Koon
Jul 27th, 2002, 10:34:53 AM
Plo jumps back and feels a burning sensation on his arm. He looks down and sees a small slice across his arm

" You got me...... Touché"

Koon smiled and tryed to jab Lance with his sabar

Estelle Russard
Jul 27th, 2002, 03:04:56 PM
*ooc: Im assuming you both reactivated your Lightsabers yah? :D

Estelle hadn't seen that paralizing technique used before, and Lance seemed very capable with it. hmmm, interesting.

Plo took a hit to the arm from Lance and Estelle winced empathecially for him. She spun around and focusing her thought, used a force-push, centering the energy at Lance's chest. The jedi was pushed with an undeniable force to hit roughly against the wall.

She then swung her lightsaber to smack at Plo's outstretched blade from his lunge at Lance. The two energy beams glanced off one another and Plo launched his own attack.

Teacher and Padawan entered into a series of parries back and forth, both trying to remain very aware of what direction Lance would now come at them.

Plo Koon
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:19:23 AM
Plo forcused his mind on his sword techniques, he tryed his hardest to overwhelm his master. He first sliced down witch Estelle blocked, he then sliced upwards witch she also deflected but just as his sabar went into the air he spun around and tryed to stab her without looking. From behind.

Jul 28th, 2002, 05:19:53 PM
:: Lance sitting on the ground from the smack against the wall rested for a second and watched the two of them fight, he decided to let them spar for a few so he could recover a bit.::

Estelle Russard
Jul 28th, 2002, 05:36:42 PM
Estelle twisted aside to avoid Plo's attack, and using the force, lept up into the air up over him, landing in front of him. This was all done very quickly and agily.

Standing before Plo, she struck her arm out in a flat-palm strike aiming directly for his face.

Plo Koon
Jul 28th, 2002, 08:04:48 PM
It took Koon a bit before he had realized what had happened but soon dodged out of her palms reach. He ducked then jabed her in the ribs. He jumps back and gets in a defencive postion

"Told you I was not going to hold back"

Jul 29th, 2002, 07:40:18 PM
:: Lance was focused on the force focusing it everywhere since his 2 opponents didn't attack him it left him enough time to focus enough force to perform multiple attacks, first he force speeded gtowards Plo Koon and sent a powerfull kick to his ribs to send him flying and finally his the ground with a thud then with speed and agility he swung towards Estelle seding a series of force enhanced slashes to finally strike with a powerfull force slash to make her lightsaber fly away from her hand.::

Plo Koon
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:04:07 PM
Plo slowly gets up and sees Lance with his light Sabar inchs from Estells face. He forcused as much force as he could, concentrating on hes next attack. He put all of it into his speed. He dashed as quick as he could towards lance, he jumped high in the air and seemed to have hovered there for a few seconds. It was like it was slow motion. A little technique he had picked up when he was a kid. He then forced everything towards the ground to hammer slam Lance on the head. Lance fell to the ground instantly. Plo saw that Lance fell unconcious so he pulled him over to the side and layed him down. He walked back and picked up Estelles Sabar. He threw it back towards her and unlight his

"How about some hand to hand combat?"

Estelle Russard
Jul 30th, 2002, 08:24:07 PM
She managed to keep standing despite the sharp jab taken from Plo just before Lances attack.

The two opponents moved so quickly, and before her eyes they each struck the other a stong decisive hit.

Plo reached out her saber to her, now disengaged, but instead of taking it, she overreached and snapped her hand around his wrist. She twisted and reefed harshly on his arm, bending it in a grip that was force-enhanced and did not seem to fit her petite frame. Ducking under and around him, ended behind him.

Holding Plo, for the moment, with his arm bent up behind his own back and with the other arm she placed a two small fingers to pinch his nerve near his collar bone, causing him extreme discomfort should he move or even squirm in her grip.

Leaning a little over, Estelle looked at Lance. She reached out with her mind "Lance.." She spoke his name just once checking him, and she knew he heard her. He was very nearly conscious, just drifing between the state of wake and not. He would rouse any moment.

She returned her focus to Plo Koon.

"Hand to hand sounds fine to me" and she increased the pressure to his nerve, shooting pain like fire through his body.

Jul 31st, 2002, 07:43:52 AM
:: Lance herad the word Hand to hand and rose to his feet suddenly::

"Did you say Hand to hand!?"

"Surprised? Thought a knock like that could actually beat the hell out of me hehe you'll hve to do better then that to see me faint for real." He said moving his fingers from left to right

"Now for some hand to hand" He said cracking his neck loudly.

Plo Koon
Jul 31st, 2002, 06:42:11 PM
After a few minutes of extream discomfort, Koon grabed the back of Estelles neck. His fingers wraped right around her neck. He squeezed until Estelles grip lossened. With the tables turned, Plo held his master infront of him. He then shot her in the air and round house kicked her to the ground

Estelle Russard
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:50:44 PM
Estelle saw the kick coming and lifted her hands, grabbing Plo's booted foot as it connected. She twisted it hard, threatening to snap it at the ankle, and hung on, making them both fall to the ground in a twisted heap.

Plo Koon
Aug 2nd, 2002, 04:05:44 PM
Plo could feel the extream pain rushing threw his leg. He quickly spun around getting out of her grip, he backfliped a few feet and got in a defensive postion