PDA

View Full Version : Meesa called Bar Bar Drinks.

Bar Bar Drinks
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:33:37 PM
"Meesa Bar Bar Drinks. Meesa wanna be da most grandest, bombad Jedi ever."

He paused and took a drink from a brown paper bag.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:36:14 PM
ooc: :lol! You're not kidding about the name, right? :lol ;)

ic:

The figure of a woman stepped from the shadows. She smiled, exposing her elongated canines. The....man......or so she thought, before her, had a most unusual name......but nonetheless, he sought to be a Jedi. The Knight bowed and smiled once again.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, and Council Memeber, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek to learn the ways of the Jedi?"

She questioned, restraining a laugh from his name. The young Garou pushed the funny thoughts aside and eyed him curiously.

Bar Bar Drinks
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:38:49 PM
OOC: No jokes. The name of the game is Bar Bar Drinks.

"Yousa peeples always a laffin at da Gungans. Weesa grand warriors! Da Boss is a wantin a Gungan Jedi, so meesa sent to be da Jedi."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:41:33 PM
ooc: Okieday! :D I like the name.....it's just a little......odd........ :D

ic:

Xazor giggled slightly, not in an offensive manner, of course. She bowed her head once again and nodded slightly.

"Yes indeed, I have seen the Gungan Warriors. Wny do you seek to become a Jedi, though? The life is most difficult. You will be needed by all.....but hated, hunted by many more. You surely do not want this just because of your boss. You must have some reason of your own......."

She said in a questioning tone. Her eyes wandered over the Gungan, wondering what his story was. Everyone that came to the Recruitment Center had some story to tell......and his might have been the most interesting she had heard.......

Bar Bar Drinks
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:46:23 PM
"Weesa Gungans fought da Droid Army long time ago. Weesa got crunched, and alla peeple laughed. Weesa gettin kinda used to hatin, eh?"

He shook his head, sending his ears waving, then drank from the bag again.

"Meesa wantin' dis to gain some respect. And Meesa sick o' knockin' over da heyblibber by pointin' at it."

He rubbed his hairless head, sending a chair flying behind him.

Chase Starwalker
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:59:36 AM
ooc- oh god, someone do something! :lol

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:58:39 AM
OOC: o_O :\ O_o

Bar Bar Drinks???!! Okieday!!! :lol kewlies

Xazor Elessar
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:17:36 PM
Xazor had to hold back a giggle, and she did. A smile danced upon her lips as she eyed the creature before her.

"But will you finish what you begin?"

She questioned gently, knowing that many could commit now, but then they dropped out as soon as the life got difficult. She wanted to make sure that he was faithful in his words......

ooc: :lol at Leia and Chase!!

Bar Bar Drinks
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:30:12 PM
"Meesa always finishin' what meesa startin'. Meesa bombad like dat."

He drank again from the bag, then held it out to Xazor.

"Yousa see?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:37:08 PM
Xazor smiled slightly and held her hand up to the bag. His drinking was about as bad as a few others around here.

"You really shouldn't be doing that."

She said softly, hoping that he wouldn't take her instruction as an insult. She just wanted to help him along.....and drinking as he was did not help his cause.

"You will finish what you start? Good.....I welcome you then to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall be appointed to you soon and shall contact you with training information. For now, though, I suggest you find a room in the Living Quarters.....or meet some friends in the Bar and Grill. And don't be afraid to ask questions. Find me, or ask another member.....all here are ready and willing to help you. And take this holo-map so that you can find things...it will help you not get lost."

From her cloak she pulled a small holo-map and handed it to the Gungan. A cheery smile crossed her lips as he took it from her. Today the sun smiled down on the new life that was borne into the Jedi Order......

Bar Bar Drinks
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:46:21 PM
"No drinkin'? But meesa like da drinkin'."

He watched as she took his bag and handed him a holopad.

"What is dis'n?"

He turned it on and jumped as an image of the grounds sprang out.

"...maybe meesa be a waitin' before da next drinkin'..."

He noticed Xazor turn to leave.

"Exkweeeeze me, but whosa trainin' dis Gungan?"

He was far too late, she was already gone.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:57:44 PM
ooc: A Master shall be assigned to you once I can find one. :)

Chase Starwalker
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:18:53 PM
ooc- ....thats out of his mind! :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:20:53 PM
OOC : Good Lord, you mean his request to be let into Avalon was serious???

I dont think I have stared at the screen wondering if I have stepped into the twilight zone for sooooooo long :lol :lol :lol

Xazor Elessar
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:02:25 PM
ooc: :lol at Marcus!!! ROFLMAO!! ;)