PDA

View Full Version : The Training of Ami..(closed)

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:01:02 PM
Maia sat in the middle of the training room meditating. She was waiting for her new Padawan to enter. Maia let the force flow through her, she felt every movement around her. Reaching out Maia picked up the huge rock that lay on the other side of the room. Hovering it she focused her mind on it and floated it around the room. Setting it down gently she stood. Pulling her saber from her belt. Maia began a complex series of movements. Twisting and flipping through he air with utter ease. Her saber flashed and hissed with blinding speed. It had take her a lot of training to reach the point she was at now.

She hoped she was a good enough teacher to pass on what she had learned from her own master...

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:49:25 AM
*Ami walks into her Training Center, looking for her Master. She smiles when she notices Master Maia meditating in the dimly lit room.*

"Master Maia?"

*Maia opens her eyes and stands up, smiling.*

"Hello, Master. I am ready to begin my training."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:34:29 AM
Maia moved toward the girl a bright smile on her face. "It's good to see you again Ami. I am sorry for the delay in your training. I have seen you fight with sabers and you are very good at it. But lets try something different before we go into sparing. I want you to close your eyes and feel the force. I t surrounds you it is in everything around you." Maia said as she closed her own eyes instead of speaking she sent her thought to the young girl.

Maia lifted the boulder and moved it toward Ami. "Can you feel what I am doing Ami can you feel the movement of the force when I use it how it becomes more tangible. I want you to take control of the boulder. Do not worry about dropping it or not being able to control it. In time you will learn and master all things." Maia said softly...

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:51:28 AM
*Ami takes a deep breath and gathers the Force. She focuses on the boulder. She can feel Maia slowly letting go, leaving the boulder to Ami. Finally it's just Ami levitating the boulder, with Master Maia watching proudly. Ami holds it for about 7 seconds, but then she drops it. She opens her eyes and looks to Master Maia for guidance.*

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 05:09:30 AM
Maia nodded in approval. "That's very good most drop it right off the bat. Now I want to see you lift it without my help at all. "Sitting back Maia watched. It was a lot harder than her just taking it over but only because of the limitation the mind placed on it.

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 26th, 2002, 12:53:14 PM
Ami concentrates all her energy on the boulder. It slowly begins to rise off the floor, then starts to drop, then rises again. The boulder lifts about 3 feet off the floor, then begins to slowly ease back down. Ami takes a deep breath and focuses once again on the boulder. This time it goes to around 4 feet before it drops. Ami sighs and concentrates one more time, but the boulder only makes it to 3 feet. She sighs again.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 26th, 2002, 01:06:48 PM
Maia smiled as he watched the girl put everything she had into it. She fared better than even Maia had when she ha first tried to lift a stone. "Very good Ami. That was very good. Now what I want you to is to talk to me. Maia sat down and grinned up at the young Padawans surprised expression. "Tell m what you want out of becoming a Jedi. What you want to learn. The path of a Jedi is not an easy one Ami but we are all here to help one another."

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Jul 31st, 2002, 09:39:21 AM
Ami sat down in front of Maia and took a deep breath. "Well," she began, "I want to help people. And I want to be able to train other Jedi. I wish to become a Master Jedi and keep the peace in the galaxy." She shifted somewhat uncomfortably. "Ummm... I guess that's it." She grinned. "Oh, yeah, and I wanna be able to use mind tricks on people."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 1st, 2002, 04:18:06 AM
"Well, all noble things. As for the Jedi mind tricks though they are fun at times and o come n handy they truly only work on the weak minded. All Jedi will be called to help one day Ami and it may be something small or it may b something huge. But what ever it is remember you are there to help." She said her voice soft.

"Even a darksider if that's what it comes to. When we view a darksider it should not be with hate or malice or the need to attack. The should be viewed as lost souls that can be redeemed. There will come a time when you will fight one and by all means protect yourself and the innocents around you. But do not do it in anger or hate. It will lead you to the darkside yourself. They may taunt you and do things to try to anger you but call on the lightside to calm your sprit. Never give into the anger they will try to cause."

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 1st, 2002, 08:30:20 AM
"Oh, Master, I would never turn to the darkside." She shook her head sadly. "I feel SOOOO sorry for the Sith. They are enslaved by their own hate. They are headed down the path to destruction. They cannot survive." She sighed. "I only wish we could help them."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 2nd, 2002, 12:50:45 PM
Maia smiled happily at her Padawan. "You will be a great Jedi Ami. Your heart is kind and loving and that is what matters the most. Control is also an important thing to remember. No matter what is done around you be it from a friend or someone with evil intentions. Always keep control, never let the force slip away from you."

"What would you like to learn from this training session Ami? Would you like to spar or train with the force powers more?"

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 6th, 2002, 10:55:45 AM
"I really enjoy sparring, but I believe that I would rather learn a little more right now."

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 01:45:51 AM
Maia nodded. "Well what you need to remember, when you harness the lightside and use it for what you want. It becomes a part of you. As a Jedi you already know it exists in you It's just a matter of you taking control of it. With time your power will grow and so will your skills. A jedi's life is measured in patience."

Maia stood up and moved to the center of the room. S he began a series of complicated back flips. They were fluid in movement and almost defied gravity. "What I am doing with my body is no different from what you did with the rock. Come try it."

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 10th, 2002, 05:30:44 PM
Ami stood up and began trying the backflips. At first she fell a few times when doing the harder ones, but then she got the hang of it. "Hey, this is fun!" She did a complex twisting flip. She wasn't as good as Maia was, but she had a natural love and talent for gymnastics.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 16th, 2002, 01:30:58 AM
Maia grinned at the girl. She was much like Maia. She found pleasure in simple things and had a kind heart. She would go far as a Jedi as long as she remembered what being a Jedi ment and Maia had no doubt that she would.

"Ami the flips you are doing is no different from a force push. You are just concentrating the energy on yourself. I know that a force push is harder to learn but we can practice it now if you would like." Maia said with a smile. It had taken her a long time to direct her energy so she could do a force push but everyone moved at there own speed.

"Direct your energy at me push me back. Do not worry that you will hurt me."

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 19th, 2002, 03:15:02 PM
"Um, okay, I'll try." Ami directs all her energy at Maia, but cannot seem to push her. She tries and tries, and finally manages tok push Maia backward a little.

Maia Tharrinn
Aug 21st, 2002, 03:18:56 AM
"It is more than I expected Ami, do not be discouraged. With each step you take more will come. You are learning fast and doing it with an open heart and that is all that matters. The way we go about this, easy and slow will show you patience and a respect for everything you learn." She nodded to her Padawan. "Again Ami, try it again."

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Aug 26th, 2002, 06:28:13 PM
Ami concentrates harder and somehow manages to push Maia about a yard and a half, which is much better than she would imagine herself able to do.

Maia Tharrinn
Sep 2nd, 2002, 03:23:27 AM
"See Ami with a little practice you will have it. You do catch on very quick." Maia said with a big smile. All of her Padawans showed immense promise. "How bout we go get some lunch and find the others? We can take this up another time and perhaps a little saber training to."

OOC: Sorry gf for the delay things got ahead of me lol... If you want a new training thread or just a talking thread PM me and let me know kk :)

PrincessLeiaAmidala
Sep 2nd, 2002, 02:37:57 PM
"Sure, Master, I'd love to have some saber training. But right now i'm hungry!" She smiled to herself as she followed Maia out the door. I can't wait. she thought.