PDA

View Full Version : (Taps a bell on the counter)

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:57:34 PM
Excussse me! Excussse me!

Taa mewls out, looking at everybody in the bar, and suddenly became somewhat embarrassed at the silence. She smiled nervously, playing with a strand of hair.

jIsss therrre a Jedji that jI can talk to?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:03:29 PM
Dasquian glanced across to the bar and rose up to his feet upon hearing the words of the Cizerack female. He approach her and gave a light bow.

"Can I help you with something, Miss?"

AmazonBabe
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:12:49 PM
:: AB looked up from her cup of tea and data pad as the nearby Cizerack woman made her rather loudly anounced question. She had to smile, looking about the bar, noticing half the place was filled with Jedi of varying species and rank. ::

:: She was about to offer her assistance when Dasquian answered the Cizerack. Thinking all well, she went back to her reading and sipping of tea. ::

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:22:03 PM
Oh Dasssqujian!

Taa layed a hand across his back, not realizing her own strength in time, as it landed harder than expected.

Call me Taataanji! jYou don't have to be ssso forrrmal wjith me.

She eyed him over, a debaucherous mental tangent forming briefly in her distractable mind, and then just as quickly, being swept away.

Now...what jI want to talk about jisss....jI want to become a Jedji!

She smiled toothily, adjusting her glasses

AmazonBabe
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:27:45 PM
:: AB spit a mouthful of tea all over her data pad and the table. She was plenty close to hear what Taataani had requested, and nearly choked. ::

:: Coughing and attemtping to clean the mess on the table, she looked at both the Cizerack and her fellow Jedi, somewhat agape, and definitely surprised. ::

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:36:38 AM
Dasquian smiled somewhat as Taataani gave him a 'friendly' slap on the back, though his smile turned to show a look of perplexment as the Cizerack said exactly what she needed of him.

"A Jedi?"

Grin.

"Well Miss Taataani, I think that if you would like to be a Jedi it would be for you to go where all of the other newcomers go to - the recruitment center. Xazor would sort out your initiation."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:19:26 AM
Taa's ears lowered, as did the enthusiasm in her voice.

Oh...but that'sss all ssso verrrjy burrreaucrrratjic...and borrrjing.

She smiled

jI wasss hopjing that jyou would be able to do sssomethjing about jit....

Taa ran an amorous hand down Dasquian's chest

Perrrrsssonalljy...

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 19th, 2002, 04:42:33 AM
"Oh well, I..."

Dasquain laughed quietly, shaking his head.

"I'm not sure I could personally admit you, Taataani. I don't think I have the er, ability to."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:26:59 PM
She pouts a bit, sliding closer to Dasquian

Can't jyou jussst passssss jit on? jI can't be botherrred wjith the rrred tape.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 20th, 2002, 04:03:07 AM
"Ahum, I will have a word with the Council for you if you wish,"

Dasquian gave Taa a friendly pat on the shoulder, stepping back a little.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:12:34 PM
Her demeanor instantly brightened, as she threw her arms around Dasquian in a hug of unintentionally massive strength.

Oh jyou'rrre wonderrrful!

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:39:56 PM
He wheezed unintentionally under the pressure of the embrace before pacing backwards a bit.

"How about I go off and put this to the Council now, then?" he said with a broad smile.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:51:50 PM
That wjill be jussst fjine, Dasssqujian.

She planted a moist peck on his cheek, and a firm hand on his backside, before letting him go with a wink and a smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 02:52:14 AM
Dasquian jogged back in quickly, having just spoken with the Council moments ago. He cast a glance about.

"Taataani?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:16:40 AM
She approached him quickly, an eager look on her face

jYou talked to them? And thejy sssajid...?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:31:29 AM
"That it would be fine for you to become a member if that is what you wish, as long as you are willing to be committed to your training and such."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:59:54 AM
Her wide grin opened into a yowl of happiness

<font size=10>Alrrrrjight!!!</font>

She threw both arms around Dasquian, sweeping him off the ground, spinning and dancing, but squeezing the breath out of the unfortunate Jedi's lungs.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:01:49 AM
He wheezed heavily, eyes widening as he squirmed a little udner the Cizeracks grasp. He had been just about to tell her he was going to be the one to train her, but after being assaulted he had become a little nervous about it.

"You seem excited," Dasquian choked out.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:04:05 AM
jI am!

Taa eventually returned Dasquian to his feet, aware that she'd gotten carried away again. She smiled sheepishly, the tip of a fang peeping through her supple lips in a lopsided grin.

And jyou arrre teachjing me?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:06:13 AM
"The Council have suggested that I should take it upon me to, so yes, I will be the one instructing you in the Jedi ways," he replied with a coy smile.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:07:06 AM
That'sss grrreat!

She moved in to pounce him in a hug again...but stopped short, laughing

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:09:40 AM
The Knight nodded and laughed quietly.

"So you are happy with the Master you have been assigned with then?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:15:29 AM
Of courrrssse! jYou and jI arrre a perrrfect pajirrr, Dasssqujian!

She winked at him, adjusting her glasses as she did so.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:16:50 AM
He brought his hands so that they were folded behind his back, whilst smiling broadly. He chuckled at her eager sentiment, and nodded.

"Well then.. when would you like to begin your training, Padawan Taataani?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:20:00 AM
She nodded, her ears bobbing a bit as she did

Okajy...but how about sssome lunch fjirrrssst?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:21:14 AM
"That sounds good, how about you order? I'd like to sample what your species dines on," he said with a cheerful look towards the bar.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 11:28:55 AM
Taa was a bit suprised, but smiled nonetheless. Not many were acclimated to Cizerack cuisine. Turning to a droid, she ordered six raw salmon, two dozen live sajoi, and a raw rack of dewback ribs. Satisfied, she daintily seated herself, watching Dasquian with bright blue eyes as she drummed her clawed fingers on the table.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:02:00 PM
He sat down in the seat across from Taataani, listening to what she had ordered. It certainly sound interesting, he had to give her that. Something was 'live' apparently.

"What about drinks, then?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:21:56 PM
jI'll let jyou decjide that. Sssomethjing njice...jI don't know.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:32:17 PM
"Oh I'm sorry, only I don't really drink anything aside from water and fruit juice... I don't drink alcohol at all, it clouds the mind," he added with a smirk.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:34:03 PM
Then jI guessssss no alcohol!

She shrugged, smiling. It didn't bother her, either way.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:36:11 PM
"Hmm, I guess we could try some of what Master Navaria always drinks.."

He paused, thinking on it for a moment.

"Namana juice is it?"

As he was saying this, the serving staff were approaching with the meal - and Dasquian could hear something squeaking on one of the plates.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:40:06 PM
Ahh...

Taa smiled at food's approach, lifting a salmon off the plate before it could even reach the table. Smiling at Dasquian, she buried her face it its belly meat, pulling away a mouthful

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:42:33 PM
He stretched upwards to catch sight of what was on the platter, outstretching one hand to pick up something similar to what Taataani had taken. He grinned to himself and look at the fish as it wiggled about in his hands as he gingerly lifted it up.

"Most interesting, is it customary to ah, eat without the use of utensils?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:00:39 PM
In the meantime, Taa had stripped the salmon clean to the bone, letting the scant uneaten bit drop to the table.

Of courrrssse! Handsss arrre bessst!

She leaned over the table, her hand encircling a runaway sajoi that had somehow managed to climb out of the bowl. Lifting it up by its tail, she lowered it down into her waiting mouth.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:10:39 PM
He nodded lightly and closed his eyes before biting straight into a meaty bit of the fish. A feeling of nausea swept over him as he felt the flesh in his mouth, the creature still moving in his hands. He gulped it down quickly, his eyes beginning to water.

"Unh.."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:19:10 PM
Taa smiled, the sajoi's waggling tail sticking out the corner of her mouth. Dasquian was such a charmer...

...ssslurrrrrrp...

She finished the rodent, with another one already in hand

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:23:07 PM
He rose one hand up to his throat, trying not to look too queasy. He was having a hard time getting the meat all the way down this throat.

"Wow,"

He coughed.

"That is certainly something.."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:27:39 PM
jIt'sss verrrjy good forrr jyou, too!

Taa was always one to point things like that out. Nutrition was important to grown-ups and cublings alike! She watched Dasquian struggle, wolfing down another chirping sajoi in the meantime

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:31:21 PM
He scooped up one of what Taa was eating, hoping it would be easier to handle. Taking the little critter up, he squinted at it and gulped.

"... I think I just lost my appetite."

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:37:45 PM
She tilted back in her seat, laughing raucously as she slapped the tabletop for emphasis

Hahahahahaa!! jIt wasss a good efforrrt, at leassst!

She snagged a sajoi, holding it out to her "master"

Sssurrre jyou don't want anotherrr trrrjy?

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:44:51 PM
Dasquian could feel bile churning in his stomach.

"Oh, no thank you Taataani.. you just, er... enjoy the meal," he said, clutching his waist beneath the table.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:50:21 PM
Taa dispatched the sajoi in hand, then looked back to Dasquian, smiling knowingly. He was turning a charming shade of green. She sighed, standing up. Some just weren't cut out for such nutritious food. It must be very strange to not be Cizerack.

Oh Dasssqujian...don't worrrjy.

She helped him to his feet, leading him to the bathroom.

Let'sss get thjisss overrr wjith. jI'll even hold jyourrr hajirrr back forrr jyou.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2002, 01:56:20 PM
He glanced up at Taataani and felt absolutely stupid as he turned down to look towards the toilet before him.

"... This is not how I pictured my evening going," he said through a groan, still clutching his chest.

In an instant, the muscles in his throat pressed inwards sharply and suddenly the Knight who had formerly had so much composure and sophistication lost it all ... as it streamed out of his throat straight into the bowl before him.

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 24th, 2002, 12:33:37 AM
Taa made a face at the scene. Cleaning Dasquian's face with a handkerchief, she examined the contents of the bowl with a look of half-disgust.

jYou ssshould rrrealljy learrrn to chew jyourrr food! No wonderrr jyou got jill!

She helped him to his feet, flushing the toilet as she led him back. The droid had thankfully disposed of the meal, even though Taa wasn't full. She didn't think it would be best for Dasquian's stomach. Helping him sit, she found that the two glasses of Namana were still present, to her relief. With a mother's attentiveness, she held the glass up to Dasquian's mouth.

Herrre, drrrjink thjisss. jYou'll feel betterrr.

She then paused. What kind of mother was she?? She didn't even know what kind of stuff this "Namana" was! For all she knew, it could be like rotgut! With a few cautious sniffs of her own glass, she took a sip...squinting her eyes and smacking her lips as an "eep!" escaped her lips. She looked to Dasquian, with a sheepish look on her face.

jIt'sss a bjit tarrrt!

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:45:04 AM
He took the glass even after Taataani's analogy of it and drunk it down quickly. The taste was warmly welcomed in comparison with the cold sleek taste of the meat. A smile spread over his lips, though somewhat weak.

"I'm awfully sorry you had to see that Taataani, I hope I did not offend you, only it appears I have a rather weak stomach!"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 24th, 2002, 02:13:35 PM
Her grin widened. It felt good to feel useful again. She hadn't babied anybody since Saa still lived with her.

Well, jI guessssss we both have thjingsss to learrrn frrrom each otherrr.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:29:13 AM
"Indeed,"

Dasquian rubbed his hands together, giving a light nod.

"Speaking of learning, what say we start up your training tomorrow morning, at dawn... out on the edge of the woods?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:36:16 AM
jI'm rrreadjy when jyou arrre.

Taa took a sip of her namana, blinking

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:40:08 AM
"Alright, excellent," he said with a grin.

"You don't by any chance have a lightsaber do you?"

It was a shot in the dark, and really a stupid question. He didn't therefore wait for an answer.

"Of course you don't, right.. well, I'll bring one along for you. Ok,"

Dasquian paused and nodded to himself.

"... I think it'd be best if I go catch up on my rest right now, then."

He rose up to his feet.

"Make sure you get to the forests edge for at least 5 am, alright?"

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:44:49 AM
Fjive AM???

Taa nearly choked on her drink. That was so early! She needed her beauty sleep, after all, and she wasn't exactly her younger self! She sighed, licking at some moisture on her upper lip, then took another drink...wearing a protesting pout.

...oh alrrrjight. Fjive AM.

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 25th, 2002, 11:52:47 AM
He grinned.

"Very good, I shall see you then. Enjoy the rest of the evening, Taataani."

Then, with a bow and a light wave departed for the living quarters.