You know the difference in me
What did you hear me say ?
Yes, I said it's fine before
But I don't think so no more
I said it's fine before
I changed my mind
I take it back
Erase and Rewind

She stood in the middle of one of the many training rooms, staring blankly at the walls. Nash had taught her so many things before he started to disappear ... And turn to the Darkside. As she sighed, Salemn unclipped her lightsabre and ignited it. Her ears filled with the light humming of it and her body relaxed. She would just practice in here until she felt relieved. Maybe somebody would even want to spar.

OOC - This is an open spar to everyone. =)

Dios Kane
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:10:46 AM
:: Dios walked into the sparring chamber. He was bored and needed something to do. He almost fell over when he saw the girl... the girl that had been possesed that night, he still got migranes when he thought about how confusing that night had been. She had her lightsaber ready, she wanted to spar. Dios relaxed and walked up to her.::
You mind if I spar you?
:: He said that as best as he could. He hoped she wouldn't remember him. It was a hope.::

Salemn Lysce
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:18:49 AM
Not at all.

She turned around so she could face her opponent, smiling slightly. There was something familiar about him that she couldn't put her finger on, which made her slightly nervous.

Dios Kane
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:09:51 AM
:: Dios smiled as he drew his saber and set it to spar as it fizzled on. This would be interesting. He took on his normal defensive stance and waited for her move.::

Salemn Lysce
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:29:43 PM
In a swift, liquid movement, Salemn's saber already clashed on his. A few sparks flew up in the air, but she didn't mind. A solemn expression was seen on her face. She brought the beam down to his left shoulder and as he began to block, she gave his saber hand a push with the Force.

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:25:09 PM
:: He felt the push come as he blocked so he opened his hand as it flew back and he let his other catch it. He blocked now using his other hand. WHen he blocked, he tried to overwhelm her attack by knocking back her sword. He kicked out and came in with his saber to the right.::

Salemn Lysce
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:37:22 PM
[OOC - Um ... Dios, Salemn doesn't have a sword. It's a lightsabre.]

She stepped back as his foot missed her stomach, then blocked his attack. This was too easy, when would the real fun start ? Jumping up in the air, she spun, aiming for a kick right at his face. As she landed, Salemn realized he dodged and narrowed her eyes. She gave a hard Force push, slamming him back into the wall, and at the same time she rushed at him, with a series of attacks at his arms, legs, and stomach.

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:45:44 AM
ooc- ... sorry... I generalize things a lot, I meant saber, sword, saber, they mean the same thing to me, but I'll be more specific from now on.

:: Dios had barely dodged the kick before the force blast had hit him. He had about a second to see her rushing at him and begin her attack. He opened himself to the force and began to anticipate where her attacks would come from. As she came closer he kicked dirt up into her face and came back with the other foot with a kick to her right arm. He turned around, and slashed diagonally as he backed off.::

Salemn Lysce
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:38:02 PM
She jumped back slightly, his kick missing her, and blocked his sabre. The dirt he had kicked didn't even reach her face. As he backed off, Salemn advanced, pressing her weapon against his. Then, she gave a push aided by the Force to his sabre, and watched as he stumbled back.

At the same time, she sent a Force blast to his legs and swung her sabre at his chest.

Dios Kane
Jul 27th, 2002, 04:29:19 PM
:: He let the force juggle him as it came, he could sense her manipulations vaguely, but they were there, she wanted him like this so he would let her. He dropped to the ground before she slashed right where he would've been. He kicked low as he came back up and slung his sabre in a uppercut and came back quickly down.::

Salemn Lysce
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:05:29 PM
His foot connected with her knee as he kicked her, and her leg nearly gave out. She blocked his "uppercut" and then swung her lightsabre at his back.

Dios Kane
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:11:24 PM
:: Turned quickly to block the saber and returned with his own offensive slashes back and forth.::

Salemn Lysce
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:43:25 AM
Although she was easily blocking his advances, she kept stepping back as he struck. Time went on as the same thing kept repeating itself - Dios would advance, and Salemn would defend, until it got to the point where she tired of it. Quickly turning her back to him, she slammed her foot down from his knee down to his foot, and jammed her elbow back into his ribs.

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 12:49:07 AM
:: He took the hits without a sign of any real damage and grabbed her the arm as he tripped her. He disengaged his saber as he came around with a fist to her stomach. He had tired of repeating the same thing but he had wanted to see what hapened in such a situation.

Salemn Lysce
Jul 29th, 2002, 01:36:56 AM
She grabbed his fist with her free hand and headbutted him, making him step back. It gave her enough time to recover even though her arm hurt where he grabbed her. It would probably leave a bruise, but she didn't mind.

She began to advance on him, slashing where ever she saw opportunity with her lightsabre.

Dios Kane
Jul 29th, 2002, 06:32:37 PM
:: He ignited his saber once again and began to block her attacks. At one point she came in to his side where he had left it open on purpose. She slashed and he blocked it, using the force to strengthen him, he tried to push her back as hard as he could. He also sent minute force pushes behind her knee caps. He wanted to advance but he stepped back because of the drain using the force.::
I'm done. Great job.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 3rd, 2002, 11:28:36 PM
Panting slightly, she deignited her sabre and clipped it to her belt. She extended her hand so she could shake his.

< That was an excellent spar. I pity those who you battle in the future. >

Dios Kane
Aug 4th, 2002, 01:54:27 AM
:: He shook her hand and smiled as he spoke.::
Awww, I'm a softy, I don't like to fight too much, I just like to share a few drinks every now and then. But you, you are the one that will have opponents begging for mercy. Excellent job.

Salemn Lysce
Aug 4th, 2002, 10:37:50 PM
< Your words flatter me. >

She returned his smile and withdrew her hand. The spar had reduced her stress only slightly, and she would return to her quarters for the rest of the day. She turned around and walked out the door, leaving Dios to himself.