PDA

View Full Version : DRINK (Laric N'worb)

Dae Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:39:21 PM
*enters Yogs and orders her usual tall voddy, looking around for something fun to play with.*

Laric Nworb
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:45:22 PM
Laric walks into the crowded bar and looks for somewhere to sit. He finds a seat next to a woman. Calling for the bartender, he orders an alderaan ale.
He takes a sip of the ale, and turns to the woman next to him. "So, where are you from?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:53:14 PM
Nowhere and everywhere *winks* You?

*grabs her drink as soon as it arrives and downs it in one gulp, ordering another*

Laric Nworb
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:10:16 AM
"Corellia." he says as he watches Dae Jinn down her drink. "So, Nowhere and everywhere...I hear it's nice around this time." Laric takes a gulp of his ale. "I know a Duro couple who have a cottage out there, yeah, its real nice. Decked out with all sorts of fancy stuff imported from all over the galaxy." Laric finished with a grin.

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:16:03 AM
*Laughs*

Wow, a Jedi with a sense of humor, I'm impressed. What is Corellia?

*she laughed again, and grabbed her fresh drink from the bartender, nodding to him to leave the bottle.*

Laric Nworb
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:23:46 AM
"Corellia is in the core worlds." Laric took another gulp of his ale. "Yep, on corellia, the sun shines all day, the towels are always fluffy, children laughing, and gungans where pink little outfits and serve you." Laric smiled again and took another gulp. "But not really, people on corellia seem to be in a permenant state of anger and things just aren't that great at all."

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:28:47 AM
Oh.....sounds like home.

*smirks*
There's nothing wrong with anger. Anger is just another emotion.

Laric Nworb
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:34:26 AM
Laric finished the ale and ordered another one. "True, anger is just another emotion. But like joy and sadness and all the other emotions, too much is no good." Laric smiled to himself. "I sound like old jedi master." Laric chuckled.

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:39:38 AM
Yes, you do. Silly Jedis.
*Downs her drink again.*

Emotions can be useful, they give you a reason to do things. Why bother doing something if you have no feelings involved?

Laric Nworb
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:49:06 AM
"Allowing a single feeling to dictate your actions is never the best choice. Whether it be anger or not. I could be just as blind by allowing joy to dictate what I do. If I'm overcome with happiness I may not realize that my joy gives others grief." Laric gulped his ale. "The key to making the best choice is to balence all emotions. When you emotions are balenced you can use them to make the best decisions. So there, you are correct, why bother doing things unless emotion is involved?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:52:58 AM
Feh *said with spittle* Silly Jedi muckity muck...

If I want to do something, I'll do it, and consequences be damned.
If it causes others grief, tough. You only live once.

Laric Nworb
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:01:59 AM
"What causes others grief also causes you grief. If you stole valuables from a store then you'd make it rich easy and the store owner would be in grief. Now next time you go to that district, you know the holocams have you on record and you'll be constantly watching your back." Laric took another gulp "So yeah, your rich, but you have to be careful where you spend it and where you go. All this causes you grief.

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 01:09:41 AM
Then I say, kill the store owner, smash the holocams to bits and take what you want. Spend the money on booze and whatever else tickles your fancy, then do it all again when it runs out.

It can't cause you grief if you don't care......

Laric Nworb
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:06:50 PM
Laric took a gulp of his ale "Booze, like all pleasures, become addicting. On top of that killing the owner would only bring New Republic peace keepers on your tail or even a bounty hunter sent by agry family members. It seems you follow this sort of 'doing as i please' lifestyle. So may I ask what is your current status? What was the fate of you family or friends? Everything has consequences and single minded decisions bring about bad ones.

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:37:20 PM
My current status???

I'm sith...I have a select circle of friends and much of my family was killed because of outside, er, influences. And, I do do as I please...Nothing wrong with it. *laughs*

Laric Nworb
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:51:37 PM
"Outside influences which were brought about by what?"

Dae Jinn
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:08:30 PM
By my race slaughter others and selling their planets to the highest bidders!!!! *laughs again, loudly*

Laric Nworb
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:13:49 AM
"All decisions made by the mentality of what cause others grief is no matter to me."

Dae Jinn
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:04:13 PM
Sure....
*continues drinking*

Laric Nworb
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:07:38 AM
"Sure, dismiss it. But you're only ignoring the truth."

Dae Jinn
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:10:51 AM
The truth? Sorry, but killing is human nature...Jedis are basically fighting nature, the natural order of things. SOmetimes you have to kill to survive

Laric Nworb
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:33:06 PM
Is it? Do mothers kill their children? Or does a husband kill his wife? If killing is human nature then why does a murder cause insecurity with the people around it?

Dae Jinn
Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:04:18 PM
Some mothers do kill their children, and husbands have been known to kill their wives. I don't know why it would cause insecurity...*frowns* I think you have me stumped my friend.

Laric Nworb
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:03:51 AM
it would cause insecurity most definitely. Say there is a murder in a small community. Wouldn't a family lock their doors and windows before going to sleep? Wouldn't they think twice about going outside after dark. And yes, some mothers kill children and some husbands kill wives, but what does society make of those people?

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2002, 12:12:08 AM
Hm. Guess it depends on what society you live in. It seems your race is much different than mine....

Laric Nworb
Jul 27th, 2002, 12:55:21 AM
Whereever you're from, whatever race it is. It is wrong, no one has the right to take an innocent life.

Dae Jinn
Jul 27th, 2002, 08:39:19 PM
Hmm, so you say. But if you can save a hundred lives by killing one person, then i think it's right. The needs of the many and whatever....

Laric Nworb
Jul 28th, 2002, 01:29:20 AM
But what right does someone have to decide anothers life or death without their consent?

Dae Jinn
Jul 28th, 2002, 09:28:32 PM
I don't know, but say, if killing the one person you care about more than anything would be enough to save the universe, would you do it? or would you just let all those innocent people die?

Laric Nworb
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:08:03 PM
The likelyhood of such a predicament is extreamly low. However, if a situation of the sort arose ...I could not tell you now what my actions might be. But most likely the person whose life or death means the fate of the universe did something wrong and is not innocent. So by reasoning I take back my uncertainty and would be forced to kill the person, because of their lack of innocence.

Dae Jinn
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:25:34 PM
Wha.....?

Okay, that isn't what I meant but...*laughs a little* alright.

Laric Nworb
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:27:52 PM
Sorry about that, it was a bit confusing. Yeah, my thought process, there you go. Basically what it all meant was yes. That person would have to die.

Dae Jinn
Jul 29th, 2002, 11:29:34 PM
Hmmmm. Alright then. I need another drink. *nods to the bartender* So, why did you pick the Jedi anyways?

Laric Nworb
Aug 2nd, 2002, 01:44:54 AM
Laric orders a drink while the bartender is near. "At first, it was all about the tricks and lightsaber duels and the prestige of Jedi Knight was appealing too. But my motives have changed since then."

Dae Jinn
Aug 3rd, 2002, 08:23:58 PM
Ah, I see. SO you were in it for the flash and dazzle first? *giggles*

Laric Nworb
Aug 4th, 2002, 12:42:43 PM
"Yep. I guess so. But I've grown up since then."

Dae Jinn
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:14:23 AM
Ah, good good.
We can always use more Jedi. :lol

Laric Nworb
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:10:56 PM
"And what about you, why Sith?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 6th, 2002, 11:19:30 PM
Cos, I'd make a terrible Jedi ? I enjoy tormenting people and killing...I dunno. *shrugs*

Laric Nworb
Aug 7th, 2002, 10:37:46 PM
"enjoy torment and killing?" Laric took a sip of his drink. "There isn't more to it?"

Dae Jinn
Aug 7th, 2002, 11:04:57 PM
Uh....not to my knowledge *grins*

Laric Nworb
Aug 9th, 2002, 11:43:04 PM
"Well, you've got quite the reason to hack and slash then. Hatred for the sake of hatred?" Laric was about to order another drink when he realized how many drinks he'd ordered over the period of time. He asked of a plate of BBQ nerf insted.

Dae Jinn
Aug 10th, 2002, 01:10:12 AM
Yep, that's me....