PDA

View Full Version : Martial Arts Madness-Xazor

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:01:42 PM
In one of the many training rooms, Wei Wu Wei assumed one of the fighting stances taught to him by his grandfather.

<kick, punch, step, block>

He practiced his technique. His mind thought about what had been happening to him the past few days. he had been accpeted and found a master to train under. He still needed a lightsaber and some basic training, but that would come in time.

Suddenly, his mind jumped to when Xazor told him that she had learned four martial arts.

"I wonder what it would be like to spar with Xazor? It would be an excellent chance to see how well Grandpa's training was."

He assumed a different stance and continued practicing.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:25:58 AM
The figure of a woman could be seen dancing along the corridors of the Jedi Academy. A smile was on her face as she approached the room with the number that was on the paper she held in her hands. She had recieved a message from a new Padawan, that he wished to spar with her. He was a Martial Artist as well as she was....it would be interesting to see the differences in their styles.

Silently, she came up to the door of the room and crept in, masking herself in the Force so that he did not sense her presence. With that, she stepped up behind him and dropped her Force mask.

"Greetings young one.....you sought me this day?"

Her powerful voice echoed throughout the chambers of the Academy as she looked at Wei's back. She did not intend to startle him.....but give him fair warning that she was not to be underestimated. This would prove interesting indeed.....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:32:05 AM
Wei's heart almost jumped out of his chest when he heard Xazor's voice appear behind him. It wasn;t becuase she scared, him. It was becuase he was excited. He thought he would never get to spar with her.

"MASTER XAZOR!" Wei turned around excitedly.

He assumed a fighting stance.

"Let's spar, Miss Xazor! I won't be holding back."

Xazor was a master in the force. She'd be hard to beat.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:51:53 AM
Xazor smiled brightly, happy to see his enthusiasm. It was good to see someone so excited to do something like sparring. She took up a defensive stance.....not with weapons this time, just herself. She beamed at him and nodded slightly.

"Don't hold anything back....give me all you've got! You have the first move....."

The Garou woman said gently, and nodded for him to begin. This would be a good time, and very interesting....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:24:03 AM
Wei like Xazor's style. Let the other perosn strike first. Wei wanted for her to make the first move, but he was glad to make an exception.

"OK, then."

Wei moved toward her, and lashed out with a punch, then a chop, then a ridgehand attack as fast as he could.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:49:52 AM
Xazor saw each move coming.....they were good, but she was faster than him. Her arms were there to block....a down block....hook block....then a rising block followed with a punch to his solar plexis. She spun around on her heal and labeled him in the chest with a back kick. The Knight raised her arms in front of her, her fists closed tightly. Her right leg was back and left was forward in a tight defense.....waiting......

"Your style.....what is it?"

She questioned with a curious smile. It was always interesting to see what others in the Martial Arts studied.....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:01:50 PM
"I don;t know for sure. Granpa never had real name for it. He siad he had taken little bits out of a lot of martial arts styles to make the one he used."

Wei's chest was hurting a bit form the kick. Wei breathed deeply a few times and the pain subsided.

"Grandpa was the best!"

Wei sized up her stance and jumped over her, landing on her shoulders in a handstand. He paused for a few seconds before swinging down and kicking just behind her legs. As Xazor fel to her knees, Wei let go of her shoulders and backflipped away, lanidng in a horse stance.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:10:26 PM
Xazor grinned slightly as she fell to her knees. He was good....but the show was yet to begin. The Knight put her hands on the ground and stood in a handstand position, then flipped to her feet. The Knight spun around and eyed Wei, counting slowly in her head. Suddenly she ran at him and jumped up, landing a flying side thurst kick hard into his solar plexis, a perfect target reached. She smiled and landed softly and spun around on her heal, then kicked him in the stomach. She stepped back and regained her defensive stance, waiting for him to recover and attack.....

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:13:00 PM
She was good at what she did. She sure knew how to hit her mark.

"You're fast."

Wei chuckled. Wei assumed his own stance. His left foot face foreward and both feet were parallel. His right arm staed in a tight chamber and the other one assumed a positon for low blocking.

"I'll find a way. There is always a way."

Wei gave a loud ki-ai and slid his back foot forward in a C shape. At the end of the step he aimed a punch at Xazor's solar plexis, keeping his hips and shoulders square. His first punch never found the target. His foot did instead. Wei landed a mighty kick into her stomach area and dealt a powerful upward palm strike to her chin.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 31st, 2002, 05:34:59 PM
Xazor was a bit shocked by his.....body illusion, as she called them. Smiling as she fell backwards, she slammed down on the ground in a planned fall. Then with one swing of her legs, she kipped up to her feet and spun around, nailing his jaw with a spinning crescent kick. She grinned and took up a tight defense......waiting......

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 08:58:09 PM
Wei yielded to the kick, so as not to lose any teeth. Wei rubbed his jaw with the back of his hand. he wasn;t losing any teeth but it still hurt.

Wu Wei suddenly laughed. "My goodness. It seems ever since I joined the Order I been getting all kinds of good work outs."

Wei jumped and dove on her, wrapping an arm round her neck and swinging himself around her, using his momentum to bring them both to the floor.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:21:30 PM
Xazor grinned and lifted him off of her with the Force and threw him across the room, slamming him into the wall. An audible crack sounded and the Knight grinned.

"I would have to agree!"

The Knight grinned to herself and pulled Wei closer to her with the Force, slamming him into the ground.

"Have you had much training with the Force? It really enhances these Martial Arts spars..."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:18:23 PM
"Ow..." Wei struggled to his feet. The whole slamming into walls and stuff was new to him. It somewhat irritated him, but mostly because he was not able to do such attacks himself.

"That hurt." Wei's right arm hung uselessly by his side. His shoulder got knocked out of socket from the impact of the wall.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 1st, 2002, 02:24:50 PM
Xazor frowned slightly and walked over to Wei.

"Well it wasn't supposed to feel good. Here, let me help you with that..."

She placed her hands on Wei's shoulder and pushed a warm wave of the healing Force into it. With that, the pain was gone and it was numb enough for her to take her hands on his bicept, and pull his arm out and down...placing it back into socket. Grinning, she stepped away from him and bowed.

"There you go....good as new..."

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 4th, 2002, 04:37:51 PM
Wei moved his previoulsy injured arm.

"That it is." He bowed back. "Thanks, Miss Xazor."

Wei came up from the bow and performed a lethal flip-kick, aiming for her chin.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 8th, 2002, 01:18:17 PM
Xazor bowed in return, but then observed him shift his weight. She was expecting him just to flip....and the kick nailed her in the chin, but not too hard for she was prepared. As she came out of the blow, she spun around and labeled his jaw with a back kick, then let his cheek meet her foot from an extremely fast, Force powered roundhouse.....

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 8th, 2002, 09:28:43 PM
Wei was flexible, and as always, yielded to the attack. Xazor's foot slid across his face and away from him. But it still hurt. Wei spit blood.

"I hope none of my teeht are loose."

Wei checked and to his relief, all his teeth were firmly in place.

Xazor Elessar
Aug 12th, 2002, 02:45:10 PM
Xazor smiled to herself and nodded, glad that none of his teeth were loose or broken. The Knight brought her guard up and motioned for Wei to take the next attack......

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 14th, 2002, 02:56:25 PM
Wei sighed, and let his good posture collapse, making him look somewhat lifeless. Wei threw his upper-body forward, letting his arms trail at his sides.Wei doeve between Xazor's legs, and sudenly regained his perfect posture, tossing the Jedi over his back. Wei let himself be carried along with Xazor's current motion and added an elbow drop to her chest.