PDA

View Full Version : Hand to Hand training (Open to any ranks)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:46:54 PM
:: What a beautifull day it was outside, but Lance as always had decided to go to the academy for his daily spar. Recently he ahd not trained a lot his martial arts techniques and needed to heat his skills up a bit, the large doors of the sparring room opened wide as Lance dashed in punching in the air kicking to warm up he practiced his tiger knuckles waiting for any opponent to come. ::

"Hope today there's gonna be some REAL challenge" He said with a grin

Kelt Simoson
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:38:38 PM
'Ah, Lance my old friend...how are you?' He said with a toothy grin extending a hand.

' So you search for a spar..im glad to give you a shortfight' He continued with a smile as wide as the chesure cat.

Jul 18th, 2002, 01:32:43 PM
" Never felt so good how bout you...hmm...Kelt am I right? We haven't talked much before but I do remember meeting you in the bar hehe.....well...if you want to have a spar I must advise you today I want to train hand to hand what do you say? Still up to it?." He said as he cracked his neck and reinforced his arms and legs letting all his muscles pop out fiercly.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 18th, 2002, 05:24:12 PM
Kelt waisted little time, he pushed all the force ability he knew into his own fist and with one almighty push with Kelts palm, it connected with Lances chest and sent the Padawan flying back hitting the mat a few meters away.

' Like that?...'' He said with a grin. he then span around to take off his back sheath where his sword was kept and layed it nicely on the ground before looking up again to view the young man.

Jul 18th, 2002, 06:52:33 PM
:: Lance fell on the floor with a thud and quickly got up and threw his belt away like if it was garbage.::

"Not bad.....but I was more reffering to this." He said as a wide grin slided down his face gaining his fighting stance he rushed towards Kelt and as normally Kelt would defend him-self against Lance but then as Kelt advanced to be ready for Lance's attack he slided his feets into a single mouvement ducking and sliding away from Kelt extremely fast so fast that the very reflex in us can't realize what is happening as Lance slided to the left of Kelt and then quickly at his back using the technique called "Shadow Step" he quickly sent a fist not too harshly to Kelt's back making him fall a few feets away.::

"What do you think of that" He says with a wide smile

Kelt Simoson
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:58:34 PM
'Hmm, not bad, you know i could have moved faster but i wanted to see what you had....not bad' He said with a smile, but before Lance had time to talk back Kelt was up on all fours like a dog and sweeped his leg around to catch the calfs of the Jedi Lance. With that Lance went tumberling down to the ground and Kelt had some time to manover, the rush trick would not work twice on Kelt.

Lace was about to get up but Kelt gave a sharp and powerfull kick to the chest of the jedi turning him right over onto his back. Kelt moved away a few feet and put himself into a karate stance.

Jul 18th, 2002, 07:03:59 PM
:: Lance falling on the floor quickly regained his mind of what was happening and sent his hand backwards to land the attack and taking back some strenght he pushed him-self to flip back on his feet now up Lance rushed towards Kelt glancing his hand lightly to the right keeping an eye on Kelt's arms and legs he then flipped his right hand in grabbing one of his arms and then sending his elbow to Kelt's stomach he then quickly flipped him off and threw him to the floor.::

Kelt Simoson
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:09:18 PM
Not a good move by Lance, however the elbow to the stomerch was painfull, Kelt got flipped over but landed directly on his feet again but mush skill. Lance was strong in many ways but Kelt knew most of these tricks already. Ket did a kendo move next from behind Kelt stuck his leg between Lances legs his thigh comeing close to his buttuks and wraped his arm around Stormiders kneck pulling the Jedi right over Kelts back knocking the wind out of him sending him face flat on the floor, before delivering another sharp kick to the Jedis chest.

Jul 18th, 2002, 07:15:51 PM
:: Lance falling face first on the floor then quickly summoned the force while beeing performed on all those little tricks by Kelt letting the force blast release it's self while falling Lance was then propulsed a bit back in the air to let him have the time to put his hands in frotn of him not hit himself against the floor he quickly rolled back and watched Kelt's foots coming towards his chest he quickly sends his hands to grab it and flipped him over then backflipped to his feet. He then looked at Kelt and dashed quickly back towards him but this time he was going to do an ancient technique called the tigerstorm who was very rare as he lurked into Kelt's defense Lance sent his shoulders towards Kelt chest beeing pushed back Kelt was off balance that is when with an extremely quick spin Lance motionned his feets to spin extremely fast and sent his elbow to Kelt's stomach to knock him to the floor.::

Silverback
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:03:56 PM
Kelt fell directly to the floor with quite a thud before, resting a slight bit and making a comment. ' Ah so the Jedi has some speed to...i see...speed it is' Before eyes could catch hold of the blur Kelt had flipped up from his back and with a sharp jab with his elbow Kelt smashed the bone of his elbow into the cheek bone of the Jedi.

Kelt did a full spin ending up just behind the Jedi and with a painfull jab kick the Jedi Stormriger was once again flat on his face wondering what hit him.

' Now thats speed' He grinned

Jul 19th, 2002, 01:14:52 PM
SPEED!!??? Speed! That word Lance knew so well.::

"Speed you say? you wanna see what speed is all about?" He said a wide grin forming on his face.

:: Lance had fought with a lot of padawans and some knights and all of them knew that Lance wasn't the type of guy you could actually speed compare to. Lance got up and then dived in Kelt's defenses grabbing quickly his two hands and quickly sending his two foots to block his legs hitting the two of them and taking some strenght with Kelt's arms he bumped Kelt's leg against each other and then sent a jab to his face but Kelt felt 6 fists hitting him. And he wasn't dreaming but Lance had actually punched him 6 times at 6 different places in a speed that was so quick that Kelt didn't even had the time to feel it, of course the punches weren't powerfull but still they would just leave you in plaine confusion, Lance then quickl released him and backflipped back to his starting point::

"How's that for speed?"

Kelt Simoson
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:56:55 PM
'Good..but not good enough' Kelt quickly looked at Lances belt on the floor. His faced turned into a grin and just then Kelt picked the leather belt of Lances it up and with a flick of a wrist the belt was thrown into the air and towards the Jedi Padawan ' Here...catch'

A destraction of course...

Then with the speed a wolf Kelt sprinted at Lance even before the belt reached Stormrider and football tackeld him while he was destracted by the flying garment. The football tackle was a hard one and sent Lances back into the hard wall shuddering the metal work with a bong. Kelt raised his knee up still clutching Lance and deliverd a final blow to the chest of Stormrider bringing the padawan down quite winded and hurt.

'First lesson man, never take your eye of off the enemy ' He said with a chuckle.

Jul 19th, 2002, 03:04:27 PM
:: Lance's was use to this kind pf pain but he saw that Kelt wanted to push him to the edge, Lance decided it was time for something interesting. Lance acted as if he was in great pain still his back hurt a bit but it wasn't serious enough to actually stop him, Lance cleaned the sweat off his face and gazed back towards Kelt that was near him, he continues to act untill he feels Kelt is off guard at that moment hs sends his foot under kelt just to make him jump away from it and quickly gets up with a flip now rushing towards Kelt he opened his knuckle wide and watched a punch coming towards him, Lance quickly grabbed the hand and slided his feets once again to perform a technique leaving one foot to flip Kelt over to the floor with the least of effort and in less then a second a hand stopped right in front of Kelt's neck.::

"This called the swallow flip and if this would've been a real battle it would've killed you because of the blow on the neck." He says then backflipping away from him to let him get back up and continue the spar.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:56:13 PM
Wei Wu Wei sauntered by, seemingly lost in his own thoughts when he saw two people fighting.

"Barehanded...cool."

Wu Wei stopped to watch them. Perhaps if they wouldn;t mind, he'd join in. But if not, there would always be other chances to utilize his grandfather's training.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:13:13 AM
Kelt was not hurt by that move and so it did not take any toll on him. With ease the Jedi Padawan Kelt raised his hand and in a instant Lance was floated quite silently i the air and then with a hard push Kelt pushed it other hand out with a sharp jolt sending Lance far across the room and banged his head on the weapons rack.

' Oh sorry...are you okay?' He said quite worried the Jedi was hurt.

Jul 20th, 2002, 07:20:00 PM
:: Lance didn't care about the pain and focused on the force looking at the spot where Kelt was standing in a second he force speeded towards the place and launched a devstating punch that knocked him too towards the other wall with a loud smack, he knew Kelt wasn't hurt from it.::

"Nope and you" He said giving a more tired breathing and spitting his sweat out of his face.

"Your pretty good man.." He said still keeping his guard.

:: He then tilted his head to the side and saw Wei Wu Wei.::

"Ah it's you.." He said still concentrated on the spar.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:45:28 PM
"yeah, it's me. You guys go ahead. I'll watch for a bit."

Wei sat on the floor and got comfortable.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:54:22 PM
'OH!...no no no..please..join us a 3 way fight would be a rather intresting occasion.' He said with a warm smile and a gesture.

' Welcome to the GJO my friend...nice to see new faces'

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:36:16 PM
Wei stood up and dusted himself off. Pushing his glasses up on his face, he assumed a fighting stance.

"Well, let's see what I can do to liven this spar up."

Wei jumped in and swept Lance's feet from under him and in the same movement came up to throw a punch into Kelt's midsection.

"How was that for an opening attack?"

Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:45:06 PM
:: Lance simply jumped above the feet and sent his foot on it pressuring it.::

"Rather slim" He says with a grin.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:06:09 PM
Wei winced as Lance landed on his foot.

"Talk about full contact."

Wei jerked his foot out from under Lance and watched him fall on his rump.

Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:42:53 PM
:: Lance was slightly disbalanced but did not fall it would take a much higher level of power to mke him fall, he simply walked a few steps away from him and slipped out his index motioning him to attack.::

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:26:08 PM
Wei could not hepl but grin.

"I hate being new. You guys have better Force control than I do."

Wei smiled again and focused on his training. he felt the Force flow in him.

"OK. Are you ready?"

Wei charged and jumped at Lance, Raining down palm heel attacks. Wei's arms grew blurry and appeared as though he had four arms. it would be tough to tell which ones were real.

Jul 24th, 2002, 04:12:09 PM
:: Lance didn't waste time in figuring out which arm was real he simply sent one blow directly to his stomach but received one of his right cheek making him go off balance a few feets away, he quickl came back to his fighting stance and force speeded towards him sending one slam to his cheek too to send him to the floor all in 5 seconds.::

"New? Ain't nothing wrong with that the first time I ever sparred was against Satine Capashen, just try to stay calm and focus on the force and you'll be alright." He says scattering every single mouvement done by him.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:32:18 PM
Wei nodded and shut his eye as a bead of sweat entered it. It burned, but he would get over it.

"Got it."

Wei did as his master had taught him, and resumed his stance.

Lance would be the one to get the ball rolling again.

Jul 29th, 2002, 07:33:29 PM
:: Lance swung his leg to his ribs and sent his tiger jab on a hammering way to the upper part of his head.::

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 29th, 2002, 08:38:22 PM
Wei noticed the kick and ushed it aside. Wei grabbed Lance's hand and twisted his arm. Wei kicked Lance with his foot, pushing him away.

Jul 30th, 2002, 06:51:40 AM
:: Lance smiled as those moves he was expecting and untwisted his arm quickl sending a roundhouse kick to theback of Wei's head to knock him off.::

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 11:49:31 AM
Wei was now comfortably using his little control of the Force and neatly ducked the kick.

Wei laughed. "This is fun!"

A smile crept along his face. Now that he had the Force, the battle was becoming much more enjoyable.

Jul 30th, 2002, 04:59:01 PM
:: Lance gave him a bit of HIS force as he sent a force blast right to his unprotected back as it blasted him forward Lance forceran towards him and sidekicked him kncoking him to the floor face first.::

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 30th, 2002, 05:07:21 PM
Wei got up and adjusted his glasses.

"A force push? Well, now. I hope Master Navaria teaches me how to do those soon. Or at least how to defend against them."

Wei got up and dusted himself off. It was going to be a while before he could stand a chance. At least he could work on his control of the Force.

"OK, one more time." Wu Wei assumed his fighting stance and shoulder tackled Lance.

Jul 31st, 2002, 07:46:18 AM
:: Lance force speeded to the left to left his foot to knock his legs and make him fall again.::

"Nunu." He said shaking his head.

"It's easy to make a force blast...it's like lifting an object just focus the force in your arms and make it burst out of your hands towards the designated place."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 31st, 2002, 02:58:30 PM
Wei got up for the umpteenth time and dusted himself off. He was tired.

"Lance, I gotta go. It was nice sparring with you, though. We should do it again sometime."

Wei gave Lance a courtesy bow before he left. The spar had been an excellent learning experience for him. He had gotten better at using the Force, and looked forward to their next bout.

Aug 1st, 2002, 07:13:34 PM
:: He bowed back::

"Sure."

:: He turned back to Kelt.::

"Let's get down to our buisness"