PDA

View Full Version : Gummi Bears + Microwave =.....

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:39:18 PM
...Messy Disaster...Tasty though...:) Think of a slightly hardened gel-like substance. :) Messy! Fun!

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:53:20 PM
Last night's chinese meal + unattended Microwave = exploded mess

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:56:27 PM
:lol

Anyone else have any Microwave stories? :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:02:03 PM
Yeah......I remember that one time when my mom told me "Brian don't put your fork in the microwave"

But I did it anyways...yeah I admit it *sniff* *sniff* Yeah Im MDA......*sniff* And then....I remember hearing a big BOUM! --runs around yelling: Boum boum boum!--

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:09:18 PM
I seta stick of butter on fire once in the microwave :)

Chance
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:09:43 PM
I once put a can of hash with the fork in it into a microwave by mistake..

Needless to say, I think that microwave dissapeared... @.@

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:14:40 PM
Haha.......mine too.....Errrrr....yeaah......

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:17:05 PM
Also, AOL CDs in the microwave is fun...the only thing they're good for...:)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:31:17 PM
My brother when he was younger put a frozen can of Pepsi in the microwave.

Ay ay ay, what a MES!!

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:36:23 PM
I need to try that...:)

Kelt Simoson
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:26:19 PM
You guys are the single most nuttyest people i have met in all my life...and im glad im part of the group :p

Alpha
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:49:43 PM
:lol

You better be! :)

SashaKovalev
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:01:04 PM
*laughs* The worst, I think, is popcorn that is in there waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long and burns. The smell of it never goes away.

Khendon Sevon
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:02:23 PM
*mumbles something about tin-foil and sparks and fire*

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:46:31 PM
Mum put a metal-lined thermos in the microwave. Quite a mess, had to buy a new one too.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:49:24 PM
Blue Fire Balls, friends and I did create! Rolling around top of Microwave!

Then later, they filled the microwave with gas, and lit it on fire. BOOSH!!! Dumped into into a lake and the gas fire kept burning on top.

I love the smell of Napalm in the Morning

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:52:45 PM
One time my boyfriend and his best friend took an old microwave and put an entire cantaloupe in it. For over a half-hour. Surprisingly, it didn't explode, but instead turned into a rancid, goey, melting mess which they promptly threw in his trunk and hid behind some bushes at an elementary school. Oo-Rah.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:35:45 AM
Ewww Ryla that sounds yucky!:x

Definetly no metal objects and syrofoam. That stuff melts and stinks too!:x >_<

Chase Starwalker
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:40:19 AM
*looks at thread topic*

I love you people! Here's to being crazy! *raises glass*

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:53:32 AM
:: Puts glass in the microwave to see what will happen ::

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:45:30 AM
When I was a kid, I would put my Han Solo action figure in this butter dish thing, and fill it with water, and put it in the freezer. The next day...instant carbonite. To thaw, he went in the microwave for a while.

I did this dozens of times, and Han is still just fine :)

Gitane Van Derveld
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:44:45 AM
Ah, man... I remember my little childhood "recipes". When I was about three or four, I learned that I could reach the microwave. My parents were asleep, and I wanted a hamburger (Who knows why), so I pulled out one of my TV dinners and started to make a special cheeseburger!

It had ketchup, chips, ice cream, Oreos, and who knows WHAT else, all under a really lopsided bun and pressed any buttons I could reach.

In the end, the Oreos were reduced to a tomato-y mush and my creation was fed to the dog. ;_;

I also put a Barbie head in the microwave when we were about to replace it with a new one. ^^ Her hair caught on fire and her lips melted to the bottom.

Alpha
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:20:23 AM
Ain't childhood fun?! :)

Kelt Simoson
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:47:03 AM
I hate when you put soup in the microwave and it splatters everywhere!...darn thing.

Khan Surak
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:00:51 AM
We had some of those silver-rimmed glasses that was made to look like gold.. I put some milk in the glass and tried to warm it up. I heard a sizzling crack and all of a sudden is was a sparkstorm in there, raining down from the rim of the glass. It was funny.

I think it was.. 4 years ago, my friend and I asked this person if you put a hamster in a microwave, would it explode. We made up a song about it.

Alpha
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:45:39 AM
:lol!!!

And remember kids, if you're gonna put your head in the microwave, poke holes in it first with a fork so it doesn't blow up. :)

Khendon Sevon
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:14:58 AM
I put a glass in a microwave :)

It split in half.

Gitane Van Derveld
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:35:23 AM
Marshmallow peeps and circus peanuts are so much fun in the microwave! They enlarge by about ten times and stuff..

The odd thing is that Peeps become gooey on the outside and crunchy on the inside.. @_@;

..Oh, ick. Two of my friends once found an old microwave on the side of the street and got it to work. Then they discovered that they had money and a pet store was a block away... First they put about twenty crickets in. Then a gerbil. Then they put a mouse in for ten minutes on low... >< I was made at them for about a year after that.

Salemn Lysce
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:31:36 AM
When I moved to New England, I was told by my dad that sometimes I would have to cook. I reluctantly agreed, and learned a valuable lesson. When someone tells you how to put potatoes in a microwave, LISTEN.

For big potatoes, you wrap them in Reynold's wrap and set them in the Microwave for 10 minutes. For small potatoes, you set the microwave for 5. I got these two mixed up, so a big disaster occured. After I put the small potatoes in and set the time for ten minutes, I walked into my room and listened to music. When the time was up, I walked back into the kitchen. It was filled with black smoke and smelled horrible. And my potatoes were ashes. ;__;

The microwave's color is now officially black.

Khan Surak
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:06:21 PM
My sister showed me this site a while ago. It's about marshmallow bunnies..... yeah.

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~irving/bunnies/index.html

Alpha
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:55:43 PM
:lol!!! I need to remember that place...

Ya know, half the odd sites I have came form here. :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:05:51 PM
Holy Crap on a Stick!

Thats FUNNY!!!

**Dies laughing**

**Comes back to life 5 minutes later, Heaven didn't want him**

Hehehe, next they going to do tests on Peeps.

Reminds me, back in 8th grade, the teacher and a decompression machine. Put in some marshmellows, they grew 5 times there size and then WOOSH! Shrunk down to 1/10th original size. Compact, Marshmellow Snacks. We wanted to put bugs in it, but Mr. C told us it gets to messy with bug splatter all over the glass.

Alpha
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:16:52 PM
Wow...Wish I coulda tried that...

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:34:09 PM
lol, love the control bunnies reactions.....let's see.... put tin foil in there one time, lots of smoke and fire of course....um, also had the potato experience but then again doesn't any kid? other than that nothing really, mom pretty much killed us after the potato incident and we were not allowed near the microwave for a bit....

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 18th, 2002, 11:25:09 PM
Ooooh, good website!