PDA

View Full Version : no pain (open to a jedi or a dark Jedi)

imported_Blade Ice
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:18:35 PM
blade walked slowly through the lower streets of curscant looking for trouble and hunting down any jedi or dark jedi he might happen upon. Blade was know an unfeeling hunter after any prey that got in his way he felt the world should die for his pain. blades sabers where ignited already as he hunted the streets.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:22:13 AM
You really should put those away.

:: The dark-clad figure spoke, his form a silhouette against the faint light in the distance. His voice was deep and venerable, and showed as much as his age-scarred face, once Blade was close enough to see the utter folly he had stumbled onto.

Anbira smiled in a manner of strained courtesy. ::

Hasn't your master taught you anything?

imported_Blade Ice
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:03:36 AM
blade let out a low growl and then looked to anbira's eyes

" I will not put my weapons away and for your info I have no master "

blade thought on Vega's betrayl as he spoke those words. How long would blade feel the nothingness that vega left him with.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:06:30 PM
No master?

:: Anbira's eyebrows raised ::

Intriguing.

imported_Blade Ice
Jul 20th, 2002, 02:55:57 AM
Blade let a little smile pass his face for just a sec then his voice went back to a serious tone.

" Why so intrigued about me not having a master you still don't have a chance in hell of me turning to your cult the jedi."

blade clenched his weapons tight ready to attack at any moments notice and he kept his action clear to anbira.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:48:04 AM
:: Anbira sighed deeply ::

A pity. Though one not unexpected, I must say.

:: He made a slight gesture, putting an extreme force of pressure against Blade's weapon, twisting it along its long leverage ::

imported_Blade Ice
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:51:17 AM
blade disingauged both his sabers as he felt the presure begin then with them clenched in his fist he lunched outward with his fist his target was the face.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:00:32 PM
:: Anbira smiled as Blade's fist approached, and watched it suddenly decelerate, stopping a mere inch from his nose. ::

Such barbarian tactics will not work on me.

:: With a flick of a finger, the Jedi sent Blade skidding away on his back ::

imported_Blade Ice
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:21:52 PM
blade skid across the ground on his back only stopped buy a nearby pile of junk. blade slowly rose from the ground and looked Anbira.

" is that all you can use is the force nothing more. That is the weak mans way out of a fight. draw your weapon or weapons and fight like a true warrior no more of this oh I'm jedi master so I can use the force and be a fat lazy slob and not have to move to destroy my enemies."

blades eyes began to glow a bright orange as he stared at Anbira.

" draw now."

blades voice was booming as if something deeper was summoning Anibira into a melee duel.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 25th, 2002, 08:38:31 AM
If I am the weaker man for it...then by all means...teach me my lesson.

:: Blade was a fool to think Anbira stupid enough to fight on his terms. He was the master, and Blade the apprentice. It would be Anbira who set the tone of this battle. It seemed the only defense the Sith could offer up was bickering and gnashing of teeth.

Nevertheless, he would humor the fool's false hopes. ::

SNAP-HISS

:: Anbira's white blade, Gallanthor came to life, held upright in chivalric salute. The Jedi's feet aligned to his center, as Anbira held his right hand back and away, for counterbalance. It was a form of elegance, rarely seen in these dark times. Anbira's skill in the Old Style was unquestionable. ::

imported_Blade Ice
Jul 26th, 2002, 08:45:02 PM
blade looked to anbira and thought his stance interesting bladed was a warrior and had studded many sword styles and Anbira's somewhat resembled the art of fencing. blade lacked in the force use department but in the sword he excelled.

" very interesting style similar to fencing used for quickness and defense but it lacks the strength, Yet it still gets the job done in the end. "

blade decided to hook one of his twin sabers to his belt he was not that great in the fencing style but he decided to use it anyway. blade centered his stance and put his saber into his right hand and pointed it out word in Anbira's direction. Then with his left arm he put it in a high arch behind his head to create his counter balance. blade then ignited his black saber with a strange blue ora around it.

" hmm I could get use to this even though I have to admit I'm not well trained in this art. "

blade came forward with his saber smacking anbira's then began a small circle motion around then took a quick jab step in at anbira's body.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:24:41 AM
:: Deftly, Anbira parried, slapping Blade's weapon away from his centerline. ::

Your skill is impressive!

:: Pressing from outside, Anbira drove forward several quick thrusts, then adjusted his angle, lowering his blade and slashed upward. Blade was there to intercept each time, though the third strike had the effect of moving against his trend of motion. It threw his arm up high, away from center. Seeing an opening, Anbira raked his lightsaber down, towards the middle of the Sith's abdomen. ::

imported_Blade Ice
Aug 1st, 2002, 09:07:15 PM
blade back stepped but still got a minor cut on his abdomen, that cut throw his shirt and left a strait line cut that began to bleed a bit where it wasn't coterised.

blade only took a quick look at the wound it was superficial and only caused minor irritation one that blade could ignore easily.

blade then came at Anbira with two thrusts at his chest area which where deflected with ease. then blade came in with his third move which started out as a down thrust but with the twist of his wrist reverted up and away at a slight angle towards anbira's right shoulder.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 5th, 2002, 01:34:45 PM
:: Blade attacked in such a way that it would be difficult to block in such close quartes, and to evade would mean to fall on the ground. Yet for Anbira's physical mastery, a novel compromise was attainable, as he fell backwards, the rush of ionized air blowing by as Blade's saber swung overhead. Instead of falling to the ground, Anbira's form levitated horizontally, and then righted itself, allowing the Jedi to snap-pin his blade low on the Sith's now-extended weapon. With a free hand, Anbira pressed against Blade's chest, commanding a pressure shock with enough intensity to blast every ounce of breath from the Sith's lungs. Anbira did not press his advantage, however, instead opting to attain distance on his gasping adversary ::

imported_Blade Ice
Aug 11th, 2002, 08:40:33 PM
blade fell back from the blast and tripped onto his back as he let go of his saber in mid fall letting it fly far away from him. blade now looked up at anbira from his back.

" I see you must resort to using the force to disarm me. now come down here and collect your kill. "

blade spat to the side then returned his gaze to anbira.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 13th, 2002, 12:29:16 PM
Your excuses make for poor consolations, young one.

:: Anbira held his saber forward ::

I see you have become stronger than you once were.

:: He allowed his visage to soften somewhat ::

Perhaps in time, you shall be even more powerful than your old master. When that time comes, you will best him, and know that you have taken his place.

imported_Blade Ice
Aug 26th, 2002, 05:23:01 PM
blade smile a cocky grin

" huh vega will be mild compared to what I will become. so what you mean by taken his place?"

blade showed no fear in facted he was hoping anbira would attempt to strike him down now that blade was saderless.

Anbira Hicchoru
Aug 28th, 2002, 02:43:36 PM
:: The corners of Anbira's mouth turned upwards ::

Do you not desire the power that he now possesses? Strike him down and those that he now dominates, you shall dominate in turn. What lies in your path to stop you? I am but an old man. Nothing more. But with my wisdom, you will gain gifts your master has shunned. Even now, he turns to the Black Hand, seeking their hollow lies in a vain effort to destroy you.

imported_Blade Ice
Sep 18th, 2002, 03:34:52 PM
blade laughed

" I will strike him down some day, what did you think just because you kicked my ass I would switch sides. I'm evil theres not a good bone in my body. I once had a friend who told the jedi's gains are just the same as the sith the means are just different.

I prefer to cause fear then try to use diplomacy on those who won't listen."

Blade still on his back staring up at Hicchoru

" so are you going to kill me or leave me be. "