PDA

View Full Version : Dinner with Xazor

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:27:48 PM
Ki Adi calmly walked into the Bar and Grill. He was wearing black pants, and a nice long sleeve black dress shirt. His hair was also nicely fixed. He spotted a nice table for 2, and went and sat down at the spot. He was having dinner with Xazor Dawnstrider, a Jedi who had touched his life. She was an inspiration to Padawans, and a good friend. He pretty excited to have dinner with her, they would have a nice chance to have a nice talk over a good meal. Now he just awaited he arrival...

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 02:20:12 PM
Xazor entered the Bar and Grill, passing through security without having to hand over her weapons. A smile crossed her lips as she spotted Ki-Adi and walked over to his table. Her long Garou Warrior Braids hung at her waist and the gold coins in them clanged together softly until she stopped beside her chair. Smiling, she sat down and moved excess of her red dress aside, then fixed her eyes upon him.

"Greetings my friend...I am honored to join you for dinner this evening."

She said with a gentle smile, exposing her elongated canines. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes showed the excitement she felt from having a friend invite her to dinner. No one had done it in a while, and it was a nice change. Good conversation over a good meal would be a nice change from her busy schedule.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:12:04 PM
Ki Adi reflected back a radiant smile, one he had been known for.

" Xazor, I am so glad you decided to join me for dinner!"

He got up and pulled out her seat for her.

" How has you day been?"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:17:20 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed her head as she sat down.

"My day has been well, and yours?"

She questioned softly, looking about the room. She spotted some more friends and waved at them before returning her attention to the young Padawan that had invited her to dinner....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:22:38 PM
" Its been great. I must say I am a bit tired. I woke up at 4:30 this morning to meditate until sunrise. Its tiring, but it helps me become one with the Force. So whats been going on with you lately?"

He leaned back in his seat, finding a comfortable spot in his chair.