PDA

View Full Version : Just looking for a good time..... (open spar):

Jakob Burton
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:05:23 PM
Jake strolls into the empty room, ready for a bit of a workout. All is deathly quiet, save for the hum of the lights and the whirr of the machinery that was the GJO. Walking across the vacant space, Jake stops at a control panel. He punches in a couple of buttons, and sees the words:

Weaponless Fighting: Five Drone Opponents, Plus Any Others Who Wish To Join In.
Mode: Free-For-All.

Jake heard more whirring than before, and watched as panels of the floor slid, and drones began to emerge. As the first one's torso became visible, Jake dove, sliding about five feet and kicking the drone in the chest. It tumbled and fell out of the panel. As Jake returned to his feet, he heard a slight shuffle, and spun clockwise, roundhousing high and catching a drone in the neck. As it tipped over, another dove at him from the right. Continuing to spin, he faced the drone. As it was only one foot away from hitting him, Jake dropped, kicking out his right foot. It connected, striking the drone in the bottom of its jaw. As it continued to sail over, Jake pumped his arms, bringing him back to his feet. As he landed, he became face to face with a drone. Not losing any momentum, he punched at the drone with his right fist, catching it squarely in the nose region. It swayed slightly, giving Jake the opportunity that he needed. He turned counterclockwise, using his right leg to kick at the drone's left knee, with enough force to sweep both legs out from under the drone. As it fell, he continued the motion, bringing the same leg up above his head and bringing the heel swiftly down to meet with the chest of the drone. It hit the floor even harder, sped up by the momentum of the heel. And all the while, Jake didn't notice the fifth drone, sneaking up behind him. Before he could even begin to notice it, the drone wrapped its arms around Jake's neck, getting him in a powerful and painful headlock. Jake struggles, and finds that he cannot overpower it. So he tries another method. He tucks his left leg behind the drone's, and kicks it forward, causing the drone to lose its balance. It tries to maintain that crucial balance, and gained it back, as Jake knew it would. This rebalancing became an overcompensation, for as the drone moved forward slightly, Jake threw his left elbow back, hitting the drone's chest. Intensified by the rebalancing methods, it lets go of Jake, giving Jake enough time to whip around counterclockwise and deliver a stunning blow to its neck with his right leg. As it falls, Jake notices that the others stood again, and ready to fight. This would be a bit more interesting if some live game came.......

JaAku Dama
Jul 18th, 2002, 08:22:53 PM
He hears a slight noise behind him, and ducks just as Ja'Akus' fist flew at the back of his head. The fist connected with one of the advancing drones heads, sending it flying back against the wall. He brings his arm back, hitting Jake in the face with his elbow and laughed.

Mind if I join you?

He gets into a fighting stance, watching the drones carefully, but still keeping an eye on Jake.

Jakob Burton
Jul 18th, 2002, 08:34:12 PM
Jake fakes forward, but as he stops, a drone does a headlock against JaAku, the same that Jake was in. Jake, returning a favor, jumps and kicks JaAku straight in the chest, sending him and the drone toppling over. As he lands, Jake turns around, and brings his fist down on a drone, knocking it down. He then waits for the other drones to advance, but shoots a comment at JaAku.

"Sure. Why not?"

JaAku Dama
Jul 18th, 2002, 08:42:51 PM
Flips to his feet, landing on the drone, smashing it in the chest. He steps away and smirks at Jake.

Hmmm, I can't see what our Emily sees in you....
Grabs a drone and slams it's head into the floor. Gets back into a fighting stance.

Jakob Burton
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:33:15 PM
"Oh, so you're JaAku Jinn. Thought you were Sith, or a thing in wait for a body....."

Jake suddenly punches at JaAku's face but slightly twists his fist to hit the face of a rising drone behind him..

"And personally, I don't know what she sees in me, either. But that doesn't matter, as long as she's happy. Perhaps you agree, considering tha you're practically family, or am I wrong?"

JaAku Dama
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:50:55 PM
Nah, Not sith. And as you can see....
Back elbows a drone.
I have a body now...If Em's happy, I'm happy. Grins. But hurt her, and I'll hurt you....

Jakob Burton
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:19:11 PM
Jake steps to the side, using his right leg to kick the front of a knee on a drone to reverse the joint, and then snaps a right-handed punch to knock it back. As it staggers, his feet suddenly go into motion, using the right leg to kick the drone about six times before delivering a kick to the face to knock it to the ground. And while he was busy delivering the swift attacks, he was speaking.

"No worries there. I'd never do that to her. She is too good for that, and deserves so much. I only wish that I can give it to her. And I'm glad that we've come to an agreement."

JaAku Dama
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:35:22 PM
Feh.
He reaches out and grabs a drones head in a head lock, pulling it back till he heard that familar snap. Drops the drone and grins.
Let's say we finish with this game and get down to the real fun...

Jakob Burton
Jul 22nd, 2002, 05:28:46 PM
"Sure, why not?"

Jake immediately snaps into motion, charging the closest drone. As he gets about five feet from the drone, he jumps. This sends him torpedoing into the air, right leg outstretched forward for a strike. It hits home, landing devastatingly on the chest of a drone. It flies backward, flung by the momentum of Jake's kick. As it stumbles backwards, it shuts down, and becomes dead weight. In addition, it lands on and pins another drone. Rushing forward a few feet, he brings his left leg above his head, and then drops it. It swoops down, going through both drones' chests, doing more damage to the first deactivated drone, and destroying the second.

The commotion calls the remaining drones to Jake, and they rush him together. As they close in, he rushes them. At the last second, he jumps, kicking both legs outward and catching both solidly in the chest. The one to the right stumbles and falls backwards, whereas the one to the left staggers but remains standing. In retailiation, it swings downward with both fists, in hopes to catch Jake on his collarbones. Jake, noticing that this particular drone was stronger in its right, dodged to the right, putting himself inline with the left oncoming fist. He catches it on the wrist with his right hand. Twisting it slightly, Jake then brings his left booted foot into the face of the drone. Before kicking forward, Jake smirks, and then yanks with his right hand and kicks forward. The faceplate of the drone snaps back, severely damaged, and the gripped arm, due to the tremendous and sudden action, rips right off. The drone falls, for the last time. As Jake dispatches the drone, it's counterpart gets back up, and charges Jake. Jake held his ground, and punches the drone in the groin area. Built like real opponents, the drone doubles over. Jake uppercuts the drone, uncurling the drone from the doubled over position. As the body becomes ramrod straight, Jake goes into a counterclockwise spin, ending it with a mid-body right-legged roundhouse to the lower back of the drone. Executed perfectly at the right time, with such precision and with such raw power, the drone separates at the lower back, creating two separate pieces. They both fall with a clatter of metal and a shower of sparks. Jake, now done with his handiwork, turns to JaAku.

"Now are we ready for the fun stuff?"