PDA

View Full Version : Waiting Outside Plo Koon's Room

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 17th, 2002, 12:51:53 PM
It was about a week after Plo and Lance had requested the Council's help in rectifying a situation. Navaria immediately dove into the work in helping Plo feel more at home at the Order to distract herself from worrying about her lack of foresight about Chase.

Not the best idea but her duty to the Padawan was more important then herself at this point.

She was certain that he would return to his quarters soon after receiving Navaria's message to meet her here. Patiently, the Knight waited, leaning up against the wall of the hallway, watching the other Jedi pass through with a friendly smile.

Plo Koon
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:59:35 PM
Plo Koon was walking back to his quarters when he saw Navaria leaning against the wall. He approched her in a friendly manner

"Hello, what brings you here?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 18th, 2002, 09:28:05 PM
"Why am I here?"

She puckered her lips in thought and looked up in the ceiling.

"Because....."

Then they quickly shifted to Plo.

"... you asked me for something."

She finished with a lopsided grin.

Plo Koon
Jul 19th, 2002, 05:05:35 PM
Plo Koon smiled back

"I see, I thought you were already sombody else's lover?"

:lol Plo Koon laughs :lol

"Im just joking. Yah, so did you figure out if you can change the oxygen level in my room?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:44:27 AM
She paused, a bit stunned and then laughed.

"What is with you Padawans lately with singling me out with the relationship humor."

Navaria stood upright and motioned down the hallway.

"Instead of having the techs turn your current room inside out while you were living there, I thought I surprise you and have them fix another room for you. It's all ready."

Plo Koon
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:09:57 PM
Plo Koon smiles happaly at Navaria

"Thanks alot Navaria, I do not know what I can do in return. Anything you want I'll try my best to get it"

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:40:45 PM
"Nothing more was required then a thank you."

She bowed towards Plo.

"Making your stay comfortable at the Order was my top priority, once you informed me, and needs nothing in return."

Returning to full height, Navaria started walking down the hallway.

"Follow me, Plo."

Plo Koon
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:43:56 PM
Plo Happly fallows Navaria

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 05:58:03 PM
Three doors down and around the corner, Navaria stopped at the corner room. Plo noticed immediately that there was a plastic casing to the left of the door. It housed three breathing masks and Navaria hit the yellow release button and pulled one free.

"Okay ... the run down. Your room can be changed back and forth from your breathable environment to the regular environment here on Yavin.

It can be switched and right now it is adjusted to your levels. Which is why ..."

Navaria slipped the breather on.

"... I'll need this."

Pressing the panel to open the door, Navaria stepped inside into a small enclosed decontamination area. The purpose of this small extension of the outside was to make sure that none of the environment from inside Plo's room would leak outdoors,

The door behind them closed, and the yellow light signaled to them both that it was all right to enter and the glass door slid open.

It was barren but just the same as Plo's old room.

"We would need to switch the environment back to Yavin's atmosphere so others can move your personal things inside ... but I thought you wanted to take off your mask."

Plo Koon
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:01:41 PM
Plo Koon feels so much releaved

" Thank you very much"

Plo Koon takes off his face mask revealing sharp beast like teeth

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:17:31 PM
Navaria didn't even bat an eye at what Plo really looked like.

"Now, a few important details. The breathing masks can only last for a few hours before they need replenishing. Of course you know this quite well.

Two, if you change the atmosphere, it takes a full twenty four hours for it to switch over. You would just need to inform the technicians that you desire it to be changed."

Plo Koon
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:22:49 PM
Plo makes a big smile with out his face mask

"Thank You again"

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:29:34 PM
"You are most welcomed. I should be going to try and figure out a schedule when the techs can move your things inside. Unless there was something else you needed, Plo?"

Plo Koon
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:18:03 PM
Plo Koon bowed

"Thank but all I need is the bare nacesities (Bed, Kitchen, Bathroom and training room). Is it possible that i bring my Samurai sword to practise with?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:22:10 PM
"I don't see why not. As long as you are supervise."

Navaria bowed.

"If that is all, then I bid you goodnight, Plo."

Plo Koon
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:14:53 PM
Plo smiled at Navaria with his beastly teeth and blood red eyes.

"Goodnight"

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:17:06 PM
Navaria left the room through the small air filtering station and departed outside. She made sure to leave the gas mask back in the plastic case before leaving to her quarters.