PDA

View Full Version : A friend for a friend: Request to the Council.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 17th, 2002, 12:09:47 PM
Kelt was a man quite out of sink with anyone else, he had come from a planet that had not extended there technological skills past feudal or medieval technologies. His mind was set on a task of incredible importance to him and a few others around the GJO.

His traditions and soul would stay as a Crusader of Light and stay as rustic and rugged as possible, his culture back on his planet was very important to him so hat would not change, he just needed a guide to show him, "The New Galaxy" because he had never until just a short time ago been anywhere but Shazmack.

Dasquian had become probably his best friend around the GJO save for his master Marcus Q'Dunn who already was like Kelt in more ways than one, Marcus have much the same values as Kelt did. Kelt stood in front of the great council and address them in is often well pronounced accent, but dressed pourley in rangers garb.

' I have come here today to ask you all of a great asking, I at this moment of time feel im a creature out of its nest at a to early of an age, like i cant fly without support, im in a totally different world now, full of new technologies and cultures' He began his body covered in his great cloak, his face looking rather worried.

' This is the main reason why i come to ask the council and Marcus Q'Dunn if i may ask Dasquian to be my mentor, i would ask Master Q'Dunn but as of now i know for a fact he is rather buisy with his own work and i respect that to the highest degree and thank him for even choosing me as a apprentice...so out of respect for his work i would like to train with Master Q'Dunn but have Dasquian guide me and teach me cultures and technologies and so on....if however Master Q'Dunn wishes me to do this himself with me i would be greatly pleased ether way.' He smiled at last and shifted his weight.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 17th, 2002, 12:58:12 PM
Navaria was the first to speak.

"I believe that is the decision of Marcus, your Master, but if he cannot voice his answer here, then I for one agree to your request. It is up to Dasquian to accept your request if no one else disagrees. Personally, becoming well rounded in the way the universe works is a nobel endevour, Kelt."

It was hard being in a place where things were strange and new. Without knowledge, no understanding could take place. All that one would have is ignorance.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:14:13 PM
Xazor listened intently and smiled in aggreement with Navaria's words. She nodded and eyed Kelt for a moment.

"I agree with the words of my friend, it is up to Marcus....but if he approves and Dasquian is willing, then I wish you the best of luck, young Padawan."

She said with a smile and looked to the other Members of the Council for their wise words. It would be a good way for Kelt to become more accustomed to this strange world that he now called home. The Garou Knight hoped that the others agreed with her and Navaria....

AmazonBabe
Jul 17th, 2002, 03:08:55 PM
:: AB nodded her head in agreement with the others that had spoken, the only gesture she made. ::

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:36:32 PM
Good thing about a mind link like Marcus and Xazor had - he didnt need to be in the room to know what was going on or what was being said.

That would probably make a lot of Jedi highly uncomfortable if they knew.

Ahhh, that is a resonable request. I have respect for Dasquain and I will agree this. Tell him to see me to have his request approved and I will do so

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:10:44 PM
Xazor looked to Kelt and smiled gently, having something new to say now that Marcus had spoken in her mind.

"Go to Marcus and ask him your request...I am sure that he will grant you permission."

The Knight said with a gentle smile. It was a good thing indeed that they could communicate through their bond...but it would not be wise to inform the whole Order of their special link...so she did it as if it were her own idea....

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:46:35 PM
::The Jedi Master listened intently to Kelt and the others and nodded in agreement with the rest of the council members::

Kelt Simoson
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:32:48 AM
' Then i thank the council for there soul and ears and i will ask Marcus Q'Dunn personaly, perhaps he will agree with me...' He said with a light chuckle, bowed and then took his leave with a light smile. Nothing to be fearfull about afterall