PDA

View Full Version : Something big is lurking around. (Open)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:54:17 AM
A small scratching sound outside his door woke up the martial arts master. Putting on some decent clothes, Wei Wu Wei stepped outside to see what the cause of the noise was. On his door were some VERY big claw marks.

"Well, what do we have here, a prank? Or some sort of animal? Or both?" Wu Wei chuckled to himself.

He saw something orange flash within the periphery of his vision. Well, it was an animal, that much was certain. But where it came from was a nother story all together. Wu Wei crept silently down the hall and peeked around the corner. A large striped cat was slinking down the hallway.

"Oh, boy. This will be fun."

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:36:58 PM
Maia came dashing around the corner that the creature had raced around. She didn't know what it was but she was sure going to find out. Just as she turned the sharp corner she ran right into another Jedi. Both feel into a heap on the floor.

"Oh, I'm s sorry but I was following this thing and I didn't see you. Forgive me my clumsiness Wei." She said as they tried to untangle themselves from each other." Did you see it. It's very fast she asked her eyes darting around in search of the illusive beast....

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 18th, 2002, 04:11:22 AM
::Azhure caught the flash of a cat, striped. She moved silently around the corner, made a soft noise that caught it's attention, playing hunter. The cat stopped for a second and she took her chance and grabbed it, the cat making a loud meowing sound. She put it down after giving it a pat, which in return she got clawed, and watched as it ran even faster towards the two curious people again.::

It was a cat. Perhaps it will like you more than it does me.

::She nodded towards the strangers, people she hopefully would get to know a little of now.::

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2002, 02:43:05 PM
Wu Wei got to his feet.

"No problem, Miss Maia. Now where did that large cat--"

Wu Wei turned to look and just barely ducked intime as the cat jumped over him and ran back down the hall that Wu Wei had come from.

"Silly thing. I don't want to hurt you, just get you somewhere that is not here. I bet the poor thing is scared to death."

Wei grinned and turned to Maia and Azhure.

"Shall we, ladies?"

He ran silently after the beast.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 18th, 2002, 05:23:19 PM
Some days it was just fun to lean on his doorframe and watch. A fairly large black cat sat purring at his feet as the Master watched soem Padawans run off after something.

"What do you think they are chasing"

The cat didnt comment. It knew, so it just licked one of it's paws

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:17:57 PM
"Master Marcus! A large orange cat thing came by here! I don't suppose You would be interested in helping us catch it before it hurts itself?"

Wu Wei stopped to catch his breath.

"My name is Wei Wu Wei. It sure is an honor to meet such a famous Jedi."

Wei bowed.

"Please come with us. It'll be fun."

Wu Wei managed a grin and a parting wave before running after the cat again.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:24:40 AM
::Azhure looked at the jedi master and bowed her head slightly in respect. Looking at the man who had spoken to master Marcus, and was running after it. Speaking to no-one in particular she smiled::

I think the cat can look after itself but a chase is never astray if it hurts no-one.

::She ran, picking up speed towards it. She needed agility practise anyhow, running along the jungle was not enough to keep up her record.::

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:43:26 AM
Maia chased after Wu Wei and Azure pausing long enough to bow to Master Q'Dunn. She was curious about the animal that had eluded her in the hall. It seemed friendly enough even though it was scared. She was just wondering how in the heck it had gotten into the dorm in the first place.

"Hey you guys maybe we should split up and see if we can corner it and calm it down a bit?" She turned the corner she had seen her fellow chasers go down and didn't see anyone at all.

"Ummm hello where did everyone go? I guess I need to learn to run faster." She said with a small sigh. Maia took off in a run again determined to catch up...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:12:00 AM
"Come on Stig... lets go find out what this cat thing is. Probably Rmaio let one out by accident"

The black Cat seemed indifferent, but it follwed it's Master as he walked down the hall.

"Which way cat?"

Sitg meowed, then went left.

Dios Kane
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:02:14 AM
:: As Maia took off running Dios was walking out of his door with his flask to his mouth and his eyes to the ceiling, neither of them saw the collision coming. They both flew back and Dios with a now empty flask laying upside down in his hand. luckily the force had helped them both enough to not let the potent drink get on either of them. Dios didn't bother to look up at who'd ran into him, his flask was empty!::
Hey! What the frick? That was...
:: He looked up and laughed, of course it was Maia.::
Are you okay? Sorry about that, just glad neither of us got that battery acid on our clothes.

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:44:25 PM
Maia lay staring straight into Dios's face dazed for a moment at the hard collision. He was the second person she had ran into in five minutes. Sighing she sat up on his chest, Placing her elbows on her knees she shook her head. Looking sideways at him she grinned.

"I swear I'm never gonna catch up to them or the blasted cat if I keep running people over." She said laughing and still perched on his chest... " Reaching over she grabbed his flask shaking it. Not moving from her spot she shrugged. "Hey you wanna help me catch that cat Dios?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:51:36 PM
ooc: Maia, edit that last post. You called Dios Zeke.

ic: Wu Wei followed the large cat as best he could. The thing was fast, though, and very agile.

"that's such an awesome cat!"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 19th, 2002, 10:58:16 PM
The being and his cat walked quietly down the hall, not heeding others running about.

"Expending a lot of energy, are they not? Now, where do you think a big cat would heading for? Hiding place or food?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 19th, 2002, 11:11:34 PM
Wei liked running after the cat creature. It was strong and fast and graceful. Wei had never seen the like before. His heart swelled with the prospect of a new challenge and he bounded down he hallways after the thing.

Azhure was right behind him and Maia was somewhere farther back. Master Marcus was somewhere else. Wei figured Marcus had not ben interested and had stayed in the doorway to his room.

As he rounded another corner, he saw the flash of orange and black head up the stairs.

"Wrong way," Wei thought. It was gonna be harder than he thought.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:08:39 AM
Lion was sitting in one of the libraries, resting, when something big crashed against the door, leaving an interesting dent.

"Oh, great...why do I sense another chase scene?"

Lion ran out the door, pulling his Disruptor rifle out of his cloak, nearly colliding with Wei, who was dashing up the stairs as fast as possible.

(ooc: whoo, that was a lot of commas!)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:12:16 AM
Wei saw Lion flash out in front of him, barely dodging.

"Don;t shoot! It's just a scared animal. We're trying to catch it and put it back outside. I think your blaster might wake up some people too. It hasn;t hurt anyone, so ther is no reason to harm it."

Wei put a hand on both Lion's hand and the pistol. If Lion refused, Wei would disarm him.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:18:49 AM
"Ah, I see. Mind if I help."

Lion put away his sleek black rifle, then took off at full speed after Wei.

"Hey, Wei, two things. One: Mind if I help?, and Two: This thing ain't no pistol. It breaks down things at the molecular level, and would disintegrate whatever it hits...not exactly ideal for catching scared creatures."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:23:29 AM
Wei considered what Lion said.

"Same thing."

Wei didn't really understand that much about firearms, other than how to take them from people. Either way, the gun started in the other guy's hand and wound up on the ground, or turned out being used against him. Wei had no clue how to tel the difference between any given set of guns.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:28:13 AM
Lion laughed.

"I guess so...What does this thing look like, anyway? I don't think that the library door agreed with it much."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:30:35 AM
Wei grinned, but said nothing. Lion was a character and would be a good ally to have in any battle. Wei resisted the urge to laugh out loud and he and Lion tracked down the cat beast.

"Hey, Azhure, are you holding up ok? Where's Maia?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:39:16 AM
"Hey, we got Azhure and Maia on this thing too?"

Lion noticed a few scratch marks on the side of the wall.

"Jeez...this thing has better cornering ability than my speeder bike..."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:45:27 AM
Wei looked at the wall. The cat was getting clumsier. It must have begun to fatigue. It wouldn't be long now.

"Yeah. Maia ran into someone, and Azhure was right behind me last I checked."

Wei turned a corner and saw an open room at the end of the hall.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:48:16 AM
"Hmmm....either we freaked it out or it's desperate to leave...probably both. But we can't have that...thing running loose on the academy grounds, can we? Jubei might hack it to pieces."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:52:27 AM
Wei didn't want to think about it. To tell the truth, Wei didn;t even want to let the thing go. It was a noble creature. A great companion to hang out with him. Maybe he'd try to somehow convince it to stay with him in his room.

"I hope not. Who is Jubei, anyway? Never heard of him."

Wei saw the doo get closer as he ran along. he was glad the cat creature decided to get tired. Wei was getting to be pretty exhausted too.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:08:39 AM
"Ahh, Jubei is one helluva character. He's bold enough to pull all of his padawans out of the dance, leaving a very pissed off Helenias Q'Dunn. There's no telling what that guy'll do if he finds our poor creature. His philosophy is kinda shoot first, ask questions later."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 08:56:19 AM
Wei frowned. If you shoot first, then you can't ask questions later, because the other guy might be dead. Wei tried to never use his martial arts if he could help it. To use his skills unnecessarily would be irresponsible. His grandpa would be ashamed. At last, Wei and Lion reached the door.

"What do you suppose we do now?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:33:16 AM
Lion ran out the door, then stopped a second to catch his breath.

"Jeeze, I thought I'd be in better shape than this, considering I run 5 miles every day at work out at least 3 times a week...must be those pastries I just ate."

He was looking for the creature, but he couldn't find it. Lack of evidence, though was sometimes more useful than evidence. Lion noticed a path that was completely devoid of people. Lion nudged Wei.

"I think it went that way..." Lion pulled his hoverboard out of his cloak, then asked "Can you ride?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:38:02 AM
"I can sure try. Sounds like fun."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:42:18 AM
Lion tossed Wei the board, then ran flat out in the opposite direction.

"I got my speeder bike parked around the corner. I'll see ya in a minute, k? Ride the board like you walk. If you think about moving right, it'll move right, Think forward, you'll go forward...it's all about balance."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:48:34 AM
Wei smiled. He knew about balance. Wei hopped on the board and used his mind to push it forward. It moved pretty fast, and was very maneuverable. He'd have to get one for himself when all this was over. He sped off in pursuit of the cat thing.

"Not long now."

Wei chuckled. The hoverboard was a lot of fun.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:02:18 AM
Suddenly, a "whirrm" came screaming around the corner, and Lion caught up with Wei. Lion's long, black speeder bike dropped back next to Wei.

"Hey, so you got any idea how to pick this thing up?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:06:01 AM
"The cat thing? Not a clue. I imagine it'll be pretty heavy, don't you? Or do you mean how do we find it? I don't really know the answer to that either, so I suppose we'll just have to use the Force for this one."

Wei stopped to think.

"What do you suppose Maia and Azhure are up to? I asked Marcus to help us. I wonder what he's up to?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:11:29 AM
"Awwww, Crap! I forgot about Azhure and Maia...let's make his fast, then."

Lion's black speeder bike surged ahead, it's flame colored front passing by Wei.

"Hey, Wei, you ride that thing like you've been riding it for years. Your balance is incredible..." Lion last words fell off when something came to his head "...WE LEFT BEHIND MASTER MARCUS?!?!?!"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:25:23 AM
Wei grinned.

"Well he never actually said he was gonna help us find this thing. I honestly don't think he minds."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 20th, 2002, 11:38:26 AM
Lion relaxed...

"Thank god...I thought we just insulted a council member...so, what are we waiting for, let's get this thing!"

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:41:53 PM
:: Dios looked pitifully at his flask and snatched ot of Maia's hand. He grinned playfullly as he pushe her off.::
I think I already found one but okay, sure. But remember, I think you owe me a drink after this. Now about this cat, what kind of cat is this?

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:29:56 PM
Maia laughed as she was unceremoniously dumped on the floor. Standing up she smoothed her hair and cloths back into place.

"Here I was thinking you would give a lady a piggy back ride. My feet hurt from all this running." She said with a small grin pointing at her bare feet. "Ok a drink it is and as for the cat we are chasing all I know is that it's big and there are quiet a few of us crazed Jedi chasing it. Oh and it makes huge gouges in stuff." Her grin got even bigger at the look on Dios's face.

Grabbing his hand she laughed. "Come on it will be fun."

Dios Kane
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:34:48 PM
:: She pulled him and shook his head. Piggy back ride please. As she started to walk he picked her up and carried her in his arms. He couldn't keep himself from laughing after seeing her face.::
Big gouges in stuph huh? Well, we just can't do with that can we? And who are the other crazed jedi?

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:47:03 PM
Maia squeaked in surprise at being hefted up into Dios's arms. Giggling she flung her arms around his neck.

"My hero, I have a feeling we are not going to be the ones to find the cat." She said with a grin plastered on her face.

"Hmmm as for the other crazed ones besides us, There is Wei and Azure. I think Master Q'Dunn got in on it to. If anyone else got into the act I didn't see I lost them two corners back when you tripped me." She said with in a mock scolding voice.

"Hey I am not carrying you after this you know." She laughed again.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:19:39 AM
Lion had been zooming alongside Wei for a few minutes when suddenly he wheeled his speeder around with expert skill, then took off in the other direction.

"Look,Wei...huge claw marks on that post...That's the path leading towards the bar."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:30:12 AM
"the Bar?" wei was beginning to worry. Were they ever gonna catch it. he usre hoped the bar was pretty empty.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:35:53 AM
Lion laughed at the expression on Wei's face, though it was doubtful that Wei could hear the noise over the racket of the Speeder Bike.

"I think we better catch it soon. You get some pretty crazy freighter captains at the bar...the might try to catch it and..I dunno, cook it, or something."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:04:57 AM
OOC : Quick update.... where,s the cat right now? I seem to have myself confused

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 01:14:04 AM
(ooc: LoL, sorry, Marcus. It's outside. Want me to come by and pick you up, or come up with some Bull Shat excuse to have it still in the living quarters...and like I said, even smart people get confused sometimes, Marcus :lol )

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:53:07 AM
ooc: that's what you guys get for not checking your posts like you should. lol. Anyway.

ic:

"That thing is not going into the bar!"

Wei sped up the hover board and soon caught up to the cat. Pulling alongside, it he tried to get in its path. The trick worked. The tiger changed course and ran up the fire escape and into someone's open window.

"Well, I guess that's a little better..." Wei said sheepishly.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:06:19 AM
"...great. I hope that wasn't the East Wing." Lion said

Lion pulled his speeder bike up to the window, then lept off into it.
He pulled out a datapad and entered a code. The bike reversed and settled inself near the door.

"So, how are we gonna catch this thing?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:28:46 AM
"What difference does it make as to wherther or not it is the east wing?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:38:18 AM
"Because my room is in the East Wing, along with Mistress Xazor's and a whole lot of other peoples. You know who this room belongs to, Wei? I've never seen it before."

Lion motioned for Wei to come up through the window...It was the fastest way back into the Quarters. Out of the corner of his eye, Lion saw the door slide open and a large shape slink through.

"Oh, crap...it's loose, again."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:13:57 PM
How long did it take for that darned cat to run out of energy?

"It sure is good at escaping us, isn't it?" Wei looked around the room.

"I think it's not being used. I can't see any sort of furnishments."

Wei shrugged and bolted out the door.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:29:30 PM
Seemed like they were still running around. Ahhh well, the thing about cats was that you did not chase them..... you got them to come to you. And hence Marcus now had visited the kitchen and had a nice juicy raw chicken and was just walking up the corridors, allowing the aroma to waft. His own cat was doing it's best to snatch the oversized raw bird out of his hand.... so this would probably work

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:36:32 PM
Wei liked chasing the cat. At the rate he was going, he would probably tire out before the cat did. To be quite honest, Wei didnt want to catch the cat anymore, he just wanted to chase it. But, it had to be caught and put back outside where it came from.

"I wonder what the others are doing?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:08:40 AM
"No idea, Wei. This is fun, though, isn't it? How many people do you know that get to chase giant cat-like creatures through populated buildings...besides my uncle Travis..."

Lion bolted after Wei, then stopped short...

"Hey, Wei, maybe this isn't the time,but do you smell...erm, Chicken?"

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:55:23 AM
:: Dios was carrying Maia down the east wing when he saw a huge cat run out of his room. He almost dropped Maia but caught her and laughed as he ran to his room. Forget the cat, his room was a mess.::
Darn, oh well, the cat could've redecorated for all I care. It still looks the same to me. Let's go Maia.
:: He held on to Maia as he turned and saw it go running down the hall. He saw two figures down the hall the other way. Some guy and Lion.::
Hey Lion! What the hell was that thing?

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:04:26 AM
Lion looked up and avoided a collision with Dios and Maia.

"Some giant cat thing that half of the damn living quarters have been chasing to hell and back...actually, only to the bar, so I guess that's heaven to you."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:40:51 AM
Wei looked at the perosn carrying Maia.

"My name is Wei Wu Wei. Nice yo meet you."

Wei would have offered a handshake whuile watching the cat's current escape route.

Dios Kane
Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:51:58 AM
:: Dios looked at the guy.::
You new? Either way, nice to meet ya. I'm Dios Kane. How's life, other than this wild cat chase.

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:13:22 PM
"Life is good. Yeah, I'm new, but I already have a teacher. Her name is Navaria Tarkin. She's teaching me Force control."

Wei saw the cat disappear down the hallway.

"Uh oh. We gotta hurry."

As Wei and the others chased after the cat, Wei smelled something.

"Lion, I think you did smell chicken."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:02:05 PM
"...Hmmm. Weird. I thought it was just my stomach, but now that you can smell it..."

They rounded a corner and ran smack dab into Marcus Q'Dunn and his cat. Master Marcus was holding...a large, uncooked chicken.

(ooc: There, happy, Marcus? :lol )

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 01:18:14 PM
"Where is the cat, Master Marcus?"

Wei looked around, but could not find the cat.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:00:29 PM
OOC : UNcooked chicken :)

IC : "Not sure Wei. But I believe this will attract it to me. Now.... quiet for a moment..."

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:05:05 PM
Lion waited inside the recessed doorway to a room...If the cat came, maybe he could grab it before it gobbled up the chicken.

(ooc: Sorry, I was gonna write in UNcooked, but my mom is cooking...chicken :lol )

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:37:46 PM
Wei followed Lion's example, but Wei hid inside a different doorway. Now it was time for Wei to do what he did best: nothing.

"We have to be patient. And wait." He whispered to himself.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:41:56 PM
Lion's left leg fell asleep from standing on it in the doorway for so long, so tried to think of something to occupy himself.

Lion finally gave up and sent a force message to Wei and Marcus that said:

"Ya know, if a casual bystander came around the corner, this'd look pretty stupid. Me and Wei standing in doorways, while the Jedi Master Marcus is holding a raw chicken..."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:53:54 PM
Wei allowed a grin, but surpressed his urge to laugh. Wei would have agreed, but he did not quite know how to send a Force message yet.

Dios Kane
Jul 23rd, 2002, 07:27:35 AM
:: Dios looked at Maia for a second then walked around the corner and sat down with her next to him.::
I guess we should just wait like they're doin, this is the boring part.
:: He reached inside his jacket and removed his flask and tokk a swallow.::
Want some?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:15:35 AM
Wei had always liked the waiting part. There was never any way to tel when the situation might change. Wei was fully alert and looking around. He could harfly contain himself.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:22:44 AM
Lion was getting tired of waiting in the doorway, do he decided to try out one of the new toys he'd gotten on his last trip to Fondor.

Pulling out some attachments for his boots and a new pair of gloves, he fitted everything on. Then, with one jump, he had scured himself on the ceiling with his magnetic gloves. A few seconds later, he had secured his feet to the ceiling, too, and began crawling into the air vent. When the cat came by, he could jump down and grab it...

...and then, take Marcus' chicken and cook it to eat...

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:47:14 PM
Wei noticed Lion's new gizmos and couldn;t help but be jealous. He wanted some too. Wei smiled.

"Wait, wait, wait...what can we do while we wait?"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 09:51:46 PM
Lion could tell Wei was jealous, so he made a mental note to let Wei play around with them once this chase was over. Maybe he'd even give him one of the kits, since he had four on his ship.

"I dunno, Wei...ask Mster Marcus to teach you force messaging, it's very useful..."

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:35:54 PM
Wei shrugged. Then he heard the sound of four feet moving quietly around.

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 23rd, 2002, 10:45:27 PM
Lion's heart didn't even speed up as he heard the creature approaching steathily...he was an experienced hunter, and the cat was his prey...

Lion pulled his hands off the ceiling and got ready to push off of it...

Maia Tharrinn
Jul 24th, 2002, 03:03:18 AM
Maia slid down against the wall next to Dios. "I guess we might as well. I don't think we will be the ones to catch it anyway." She said laughing. "Sure I'll have some. That's bad when you get used to the taste of this stuff. So what are we gonna do if it just comes wandering our way huh?" Maia grimaced slightly as she took another sip. "Maia could feel her eye's growing heavy from the lack of sleep and the concoction she had just sipped...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 04:13:19 AM
I feel something.... it draws closer...

It was obvious Marcus had an affinity with felines and in some ways, he seemed to be able to communicate unnaturally with them. The small cat at his feet shifted and broke into an quiet run down the hallway.... and with a small meow, came across the much larger cat, which was now approaching the source of the smell. The Master himself also padded over quietly, and with a good deal of confidence, gave the chicken to the large cat, while reaching out to tickle its ears.

"Hey, aint you a fine looking cat? Where did you come from?" he said softly, while the cetre of his attention grabbed at the dead bird, gulping it down in a big hurry. It's head came up and growled at one of the Padawans, before recommenicing its frenteic eating

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 10:01:14 AM
"Wei, Dios, Maia..wait...."

Lion sent a force message to Master Marcus:

You want us to go in now, or do you think you can handle this, Master?

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 11:51:35 AM
Wei could hear Marcus whispering softly to the big cat. Wei wanted to see the cat too, seeing as he found it first, but stayed where he was until Marcus told them they could go to where he was.

"I wanna see..." Wei complained quietly.

When it came to such things, Wei was like a little kid.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:13:51 PM
Now the big cat was calmer - and less hurgry, Marcus quietly indicated they could come closer - slowly and quetly, not to spook it

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 07:21:48 PM
Lion could see the cat just fine from his vantage point on the ceiling...he just didn't want the cat to see him,,,,,

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:32:29 PM
Wei tip-toed over to the cat.

"Hi. You made a mark on my door. Did you want to come in?" Wei whispered and scratched behind the cat's ears.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 24th, 2002, 08:43:09 PM
The Cat began to purr, but was still nervous

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 24th, 2002, 09:20:45 PM
Lion waited, silently...if the cat didn't try to run away in the next few minutes, Lion would go over and play with it, like Wei was...if it did try to run off, he could flip down from the ceiling and grab it...

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 28th, 2002, 11:39:40 PM
"You sure are fast. And strong. It was difficult to chase you around. I bet you'd like to get out of here though."

Wei sat down and continued to pet the large cat.