PDA

View Full Version : By Fate

Kizna Towryk
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:10:24 PM
A simply dressed girl, whom only seemed to be around the age of twenty, slowly walked into the Jedi Recruitment chambers. One gloved hand kept snuggly a nondescript base-ball hat from leaving the top of her head for some unknown reason.

She had a power, that no one on her planet knew of, so they shunned the girl. Afraid of what she was capible of, they sent her alway as an exile under the cover of a refugee. A certain young boy had senced something within her and confered to bring her to the 'Order'.

So, She let him lead her. And wound up here in the impressivly large structure where other Jedi and recruits milled about. Glancing back and forth, and keeping her hat firmly in place, Kizna turned to look back at the entrance way.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked tentiavlly back at a little form now entering the building..

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:15:18 PM
Kindo saw a young girl walking into the Recruitment Center. He approached her and bowed.

" Greetings. I am Jedi Padawan Kindo. What is your name?"

Chance
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:16:41 PM
Chance was quite frantically trying to get the hem of his Jedi robes to unlatch it'self from the door when the curiously interesting girl spoke to him. Quietly giving up his attempts at yaking the cloth from the door, Chance turned and spoke cheerfully.

"Oh yeah! Sure, You'll like it here! Lots of people like you and me!" Which was true, to a point. Not many people were as perky as Chance, or as attentive as Kizna.

"Ah blast you, come here!" He growled at the robe which still held fast to the door as if it had a life of it's own and did not wish to enter the complex. Finally with one massive tug, the corner of the robe broke away from the door and made Chance land on the floor with a 'thud'.

"Ow.. Ok, Let's find Xazor! Shall we?" He asked, walking to stand beside Kizna. Scanning the room, and resorting to standing on the recruiters desk. Chance soon spotted his Jedi Knight Master and hopped down. "She's over there! C'mon lets go before we loose her!" he waved frantically for Kizna to follow.

"HI Xazor!" Chance shouted as he bounded to her..

Kizna Towryk
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:20:02 PM
Kizna mimicked the bow as Chance was trying to get inside,

"Uh.. Hello.. I'm Kizna, Kizna Towryk. Pleased to meet--" Her words were cut off as she was promptly dragged away by the energic boy but managed to finish her introduction, her voice filled with a bit of surprize "-- You!"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:39:24 AM
A woman stood off in the distance, speaking with a new Padawan when suddenly she heard a familiar voice call her name. The tall, muscular Garou, turned around and spotted Chance...and a newcomer. She smiled, exposing her elongated canines, and then bowed. The Garou Warrior Braids in her hair were interwoven with gold coins....and when she bowed, the waist length braids touched her knees. She stood upright once again, her red robes wrapped around her and flowed to the ground until they rested at her feet.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi this day?"

She questioned with a gentle smile. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes shown with the curiosity that her heart held for this young woman as she awaited her answer....

Kizna Towryk
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:51:29 PM
Kizna managed to regain her posture as Chance let go of her arm that he used to drag her to Xazor.

"Hello, I'm Kizna Towryk. And Chance here said that I maybe could train to become a Jedi." She was lowsy at introductions, but managed anway.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:33:28 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed once again.

"Greetings, Kizna...it is a pleasure to meet you. So you do wish to learn the ways of the Force? But why......why do you chose this life when living as anything but a Jedi is easier....."

She questioned gently, wondering what this young girl's reasons were....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:04:21 AM
(sorry)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:04:35 AM
*Natia hobbles, with the assistance of her crutches, over to her Mother Xazor who at this moment is talking with a new person, but she herself doesn't see this since she has something important she wants to ask her Mother*

Mother, question for...

*Natia cuts off her question as she spies the young lady who is holding a baseball cap to her head. She looks at her curiously for a moment as she comes to to a stop beside her Mother as she is asking the newcomer why she chooses to become a Jedi. She blinks her ice blue eyes for a moment and smiles, keeping herself quiet so her Mother can continue to talk with this new person*