PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with Dolaw Vokaw (closed)

Shadow Jedi Maul
Jul 16th, 2002, 06:55:24 PM
Maul entered the Bar, dressed in his black cloak so he wouden't draw attention to himself. He went and sat in the back of Bar and waited. He waited for Shadow Jedi Dolaw Vokaw. They were to meet.

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:49:16 PM
Davka Volaw entered the bar and grill in search of another Jedi. He had recieved the message on his inbox that one Jedi Maul wished to meet with him. He noticed right away the figure in dark robes in the darkest corner of the bar. He walked and sat across from the dark figure. He felt calm as soon as he saw the man under the hood, dark and sacary, like himself.

"Greetings, I am Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw, I recieved your message, what do you wish to speak with me about..." Davka said in his shady tone. He could tell that he slightly alarmed this one, but not as much as others.

He saw Maul looking at his weapons. He carried four lightsabers, two were red/blue changing and interconnectable to a double bladed saber, a yellow bladed, and his newest, a green saber. He now also carried his two holt blasters, two throwing knives, tucked in his boots, and his elven sword tucked on his back. He carried many weapons, but none seemed to show to others because they fit perfectly on him. He sensed this one had a deep respect for the dark side and had only used it on occasion. He awaited a reply...

Shadow Jedi Maul
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:45:47 AM
" Volaw, what is it you want. Not what I want, because I know that. What do you want?"

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:01:11 AM
"Well first things first, this is my wife, Raja." Davka stood aside to allow a beautiful figure to sit inside the booth, in between Maul and Davka. She slid her hood back and showed a beautifully tanned face, black duck finned hair, and glowing green eyes.

"Why do you wish to be a Shadow Jedi Maul?" Raja asked the figure next to her. She leaned against Davka, who did not remove his hood, only his Icy Blue eyes glowed under his hood, only Raja could see his face.

Davka looked around at the assorted crowd that observed the dark corner and the people there.

He turned back to the group as a droid asked for an order.

"I'll have a...um...Citrus Wine, and Davka watul' you have?" Raja asked him.

"A beer..., you, Maul?" the droid turned towards Maul...