PDA

View Full Version : Who is that man?

max_bliff
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:42:22 PM
A young man, average height and build with brown hair walks into the jedi recruitment center. He looks around searching for an experenced Jedi Knight who can train him in the ways of the force. Another Recruit bumps into him.

Recruit "I've never seen you before. Who are you?"

Bliff "Me? I'm Maximum Bliff. But just call me Max. I'm ready to take the Force to the level of Maximum Bliff. Just as soon as I find a Master................"

Xazor Elessar
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:09:37 PM
Xazor stepped up behind the two young men and smiled gently. Her red robes gathered at her feet like sand. The Garou Warrior Braids in her hair were interwoven with gold coins and hung to the base of her back. She smiled gently and eyed the newcomer with a certain curiosity. The silver specks in her deep blue eyes glistened in the light that they caught.....as did her elongated canines. She seemed to glow from the inside out and bestowed a hidden comfort to those around her.

"Greetings.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, and Council Member, Xazor Dawnstrider.....you seek to learn the ways of the Force?"

She questioned with a gentle smile, feeling that was his reason for being here this day.....

max_bliff
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:21:16 PM
Bliff-"That's exactly why I'm here. I want to learn the force and protect the galaxy. I need someone to show me though. Need a padawan?"

Max waited for a reply....

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:34:19 AM
Xazor smiled slightly and held up her hand with a questioning look in her eyes.

"First, I must ask you some questions before you're even accepted here. Why do you seek this life? It isn't an easy path to follow. You will be needed by all.....and hated...hunted by many. Is this what you want?"

She questioned with a serious look. Indeed, this life was most difficult and she wanted to be sure that he would stick it out....

max_bliff
Jul 17th, 2002, 05:32:05 PM
I do want this life. I believe that you should put the needs of many over the needs of few. As a Jedi i will be able to help many people, and live many adventures and gain great knowledge. I am ready and willing to become a Jedi and i'm in it for the long haul.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:27:39 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded. Her eyes searched him for a moment before she went back to her own thoughts.

"And will you finish what you begin? So many can commit now, but then leave......you're not one of those people, are you?"

She questioned gently, hoping he realized that she was not interrogating him....she just needed the basic facts.....