I spotted you dancin'
You made all the girls stare
Those lips and your brown eyes
And the sexy hair.
I should shake my thing
I make the world want you
Tell your boys you'll be back
I wanna see what you can do.

What would it take for you to just leave with me ?
Not trying to sound conceited but me and you were meant to be
You're a sexy guy, I'm a nice girl.
Lets turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world.

Boys, Sometimes a girl just needs one
Boys, To love her and to hold
Boys, When a girl is with one
Boys, Then she's in control

Pick a boy off the dance floor.
Screamin in his ear
Must of said somethin' bout me (what you said?)
Cuz he's loookin over here
You lookin at me
With the sexy attitude
But the way you boys movin it
It puts me in the mood

Eve danced around in the middle of the crowded dancefloor. She danced alone, nobody was good enough to be her dance partner. It was hot, it was heavy and really sweaty, but something about music just kept her going. She whispered to herself, listening to the song.

"Boys ... Can't live with them, can't live without them."

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:05:15 PM
"Too true" the Dark Jedi intoned through the music, hitting the right notes to be heard without stressing her voice.

Milivikal's movement was matched with the music, to the point that if one were paying attention to only her and the sound, it would have been disturbing. But the flashing lights, the thumping bass and the gyrations of others drowned out detail.

"Hello..." she delicately whispered as she passed close by Eve.

Eve Siren
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:19:39 AM
"Umm ..."

Eve took a moment to reply, but she wasn't feeling in her usual Sith-y mood tonight. She continued dancing to the music, all the while still dancing.

"And who are you ?"

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 17th, 2002, 08:36:10 AM
She smiled with more than a hint of mischief, and spoke, again weaving her voice through the throbbing sounds of the club.

"My name is Milivikal."

k'Vik let her body continue its movement amoungst the other sweaty club goers for a moment, before posing a question of her own.

"Who is this? I haven't been to a club in some time."

Eve Siren
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:32:21 AM
"Eve."

Eve spinned around once in a while, she tried to make it seem like it was no big deal, but she was still on her guards, and her eyes was locked on the dark woman.

At one point, she had her back faced against the woman, but she looked over her shoulder, her eyes closing at the bridge of the song.

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:23:56 PM
Mili laughed.

"I meant the group behind the music, Eve." She said with a breathy whisper. The DJ seemed to be working his way into a different song set, and the Dark Jedi considered it an ideal time to get some air and liquid.

"I think the DJ is switching it up. Want to get some air, anti-dawn?"

Eve Siren
Jul 18th, 2002, 07:44:18 AM
"Umm, why not ?"

Eve already felt slightly embarassed, but then again, it was an honest mistake. She made her way through the crowd, then reached the counter, waiting for Milivikal to come.

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 18th, 2002, 08:08:40 PM
While the DJ wasn't anything spectatular, he did work the crowd quite well. Milivikal settled against the bar top next to Eve. It was a bit quiter here, and the average person could get away with just above conversational tones.

She requested a bottled water from the barman, who oblidged and asked monetary murder in return. Mili shrugged, and paid him. Lifting funds from the weak minded was an easy thing, especially when had them distracted just by looking at you.

The Dark Jedi hadn't bothered with such things on Eve. Her strong, dark aura let Mili know she was dealing with an experinced Force user. A partictuarly attractive one at that.

k'Vik grinned and offered her the rest of the watter.

"I know a trick that drives boys wild."

Eve Siren
Jul 19th, 2002, 07:34:22 AM
Eve took the bottle, her eyebrow arched. She took a long sip, a few trails of water ran down the sides of her mouth. She then took a pause, exhaled, then looked at Milivikal.

"Tell me."

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 19th, 2002, 02:50:58 PM
"First, we go into the middle of the dance floor. Then we dance close. Its more fun to show than tell the next part..." she said slyly, and started to smile again.

Mili held her had out to Eve. "C'mon. It'll be fun."

Eve Siren
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:11:14 PM
"I see."

It wasn't the first time Eve had gotten any invitation of the sort, but she was curious to see what could happen next, even thoug, she could imagine. She exhaled, and took Mili's hand.

"Fine." She said, with a grin.

Darkk Helmet
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:50:54 AM
The lights of the disco-tech glintet feverishly from helmets polished armor. While waiting for his companions He noticed the dance floor filled with many tempting concubines ripe for the plucking. Paying the D-J a fare sum he picked the next few songs to be played with all the intentions of making a dazeling intrance.

(The 5' 1" framed figure oblivious to the whimsical comments of a few patrons)

Catching the dance beat in his movement's (so he thought) Helmet slowly made his way towards the veiwing area next to the dance floor.

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 20th, 2002, 01:28:34 PM
They made thier way through the crowd, finding a slightly open spot. They danced close together, a slow grind. The Dark Jedi reveled in Eve's warmth, slowly weaving closer. A break in the music occoured, and she smiled at Eve. And, with the music fading back in, she kissed her full on the lips.

Eve Siren
Jul 20th, 2002, 06:43:08 PM
Eve pretty much stayed serious the whole dance. Though it was making her uncomfortable, it wouldn't have been very Sith-y of her to show it. She tried to look away the whole time, just standing still as Milivikal danced. Her eyes then widened as the woman kissed her on the lips. People started staring at that second, but Eve didn't return her kiss. She simply pushed the woman back.

"Heh ..." Eve shook her head, still shocked. "Well, feel special. You're the first woman who's gone this far."

Milivikal k'Vik
Jul 21st, 2002, 09:28:05 PM
Milivikal stumbled back, a wounded look took hold across her whole body. Her lower lip began to quiver.

"We could have had such fun..." recovering some composure, the Dark Jedi patted Eve's bottom as she walked past her twoard the bar. Pausing, she turned...
"Your loss" Mili said with a wink, and resumed her stride.

Eve Siren
Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:59:32 PM
"You would have fun. I would have been disgusted." Eve finally muttered, to herself, watching Milivikal leave.