PDA

View Full Version : Confused (Master Marcus)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:49:01 AM
Cori walked down the halls looking for his master's quarters. when he found it he knocked on the door and waited for an answer. something was bugging him and he wanted to get it off his mind or get some answers for it. the padawan had thought that his master would be the best choice.

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:03:29 AM
"No.... no. Not there Artoo. Up on the shelf"

The astro droid beeped and rolled away, the Jedi master shaking his head. Damn droids.... why the frell had Helenias picked out such a free thinker? Artoo always had it's own ideas on how things should be put away and it was almost a contest of wills between the electronic and the biological to see whom would win.

Marcus was pretty certain he was losing and that this was only a strategic win for now the droid had let him have. It seemed the only beings that Artoo would listen to fully was Helenias and Jina. At least the cat that was now sitting on one of the cupbards, purring would listen to him.

Didnt answer, but it would listen to him.

He was about to try his luck again with the droid when the door chime was set off. Reaching out with the Force, the Jedi recognised whom was now standng outside the double door of his apartment.

"Come in Corin!"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:15:57 PM
Corin wlaked into his masters room and bowed to Marcus, trying not to laugh as the impudent little droid made fun of Marcus w/a series of rasberries and bleeps.

"Master, i have a few questions. if you have the time answer them of course."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 16th, 2002, 11:31:02 PM
"Certainly. Take a seat and ask away"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:38:33 PM
Corin found a chair and sat down.

"Master i have many things on my mind right now."

Corin thought of all that had gone on since a few days ago and wondered where to start.

"Im having problems with my past master and current problems and problems with the force as well."

"I guess ill start with the questions i have about my force abilities. My mother as i have so told you, did much research and testing of my skills as a jedi. she told me i was supposed to have a strong knack for telekinesis through the force, and yet i cant even lift a grain of sand with my mind! is there any way you could possibly tell me what my areas and strengths are in the force?"

"Will i still be able to become a strong and powerful warrior/jedi knight with out telekinesis?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 17th, 2002, 11:50:49 PM
He was still standing a s Corin began to speak... but he took a seat as the Padawan finished. And pondered the question before speaking

"I know it is possible, for I have heard of Jedi Masters whom are unable to use tlekinesis. Strangely enough, they all seem to be very good at energy absorbsion as well. It could be possible that it is mutually exclusive, but I doubt that. Still... rest your mind, strong Jedi you will still be if Telekinesis you dont have. How in fact we truly find that out can only be done via training testing.... or we mayt try to look into the future and see if there will be a time when you will be able to"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:36:18 PM
Corin had come to the same conclusion himself (not about looking at the future but he did think about the testing). he was glad to be reashured by a much wiser figure than himself.

"Thank you master, my second question or problem i should say is that (please tell no one of this master!) my girlfriend Enya Ramelian was hurt in some way by a sith by the name of Darth Uhlen. He did something to her......something awful! she feels pain every time she tries to use the force for good. she wants to go to a darksider for help on this matter, and i fear for her safety. i love her very much and im pretty sure i would like to spend the rest of my life with her. this has been worrying me a great deal of late. she is going to do something, and i have no idea how to persuade her that she is wrong."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 19th, 2002, 12:43:35 AM
"Hmmm. Interesting, it sounds like a Sith spell - Which in that case, I can help. Place this logic in front of her.... why would a Sith or a Darksider ever care to do something that would be good for her? No Dark Sider would be interested in healing or solving this, all they would be interested in was to exaserbate the situation or killing her. Bring her before me and I will restore the Force as it should be to her. And I also give my pledge that I will only do so for her best interests"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 20th, 2002, 12:13:24 AM
"that is the problem though, my master. she does not believe any jedi or lightsider can help. she just wont listen to me."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 20th, 2002, 09:59:10 PM
"Oh? Well, this is a slightly different problem. Would you think a bit of subtegue would be in order then?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 20th, 2002, 10:15:19 PM
"Subtewhat?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:03:08 AM
"subetfuge, a trick. Corin if there is one thing that no Jedi surpasses me on, it is the ability to make myself something completely different to what I am not. I can make myself appear like I am the empitome of evil, or just an ordinary farm hand. For many years, I was a General in the NR and no one, not even the Jedi themselves suspected a thing. If you feel comfortable making your love believe that she is being seen by a Dark Jedi, when she is not, I will show you something that few Jedi realise or even know about me"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 21st, 2002, 02:00:37 PM
Corin looked confused

"your going to make her think she is seeing a dark jedi?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 06:38:57 PM
"Exactly"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 21st, 2002, 10:52:19 PM
Corin thought for a moment still not really fully understanding his master. but why not he was a jedi master after all, Corin decided to try it.

"Alright Master Marcus, thank you. what should i do to have her meet you?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2002, 11:06:22 PM
Marcus had a quick think about this.

"Bar and Grill. Tell her to look for a heavily cloaked being, human in appearence. Will also seem to be wearing steel under the cloak as well. Don't give a name, but if she insists, give the name of Venom. Believe me , that is a name a few Jedi have heard of and one that coan be vouched for for being evil"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:23:25 AM
"alright master i will have her meet you there tomorrow."

"is that good?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:31:25 PM
OOC: hey Marcus srry but i can probably only post once more before i go on vacation for a week ill post back as soon as possible though. ttyl:D

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:58:03 PM
OOC : Sure mate :) and thanks for the heads up

IC : "That will be fine Corin"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:54:24 PM
"i have one more question before i leave master."

corin reached into his pocket and took out a letter. it was the letter from his supposed niece he was pretty sure he did not have.

"master, i have been receiving letters like this one rather frequently in the past few months. i was wanting to ask you if it would be wise to go and see if she really does exist and visit her. do you have any objections my master?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:39:27 PM
Interesting.

"You are certain that she does nto exist? Then I would be careful and before meeting, I would ask for a token that would clearly mark her as being truthful. And if you do decide to meet, go with both ears and your eyes open and one hand on your sabre. I would personally not advise that it would be wise to meet her alone as well"

imported_Corin Zetith
Aug 1st, 2002, 12:38:03 AM
"might i request that i take Kack Mebuff with me then and go and find out who she is?"