PDA

View Full Version : The Darkness Surrounds...

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:29:41 AM
A dark figure entered the establishment known as Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She dropped her two sabers at the door and fully walked in. A cold smile danced upon her lips as she found a place in the corner of the back of the bar....perfectly dark and secrete. She sat down at the booth and ordered a JD, which was promptly brought to her.

The young woman shifted slightly as she sat, her dark cloak wrapped around her body, concealing the red dress that she wore this particular evening. Her eyes slowly wandered around the room as she looked from face to face. Indeed....the place was crawling with Jedi...but she was curious about them. Finally she came to understand by much teaching, that she hated the Jedi, but that didn't mean that she couldn't be decent while not in battle. She had come to realize that in a setting as such....it would be foolish to try anything....so she may as well get along...

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:26:38 AM
A hand came to rest on the young Sith's shoulder as she sat. From behind, an accentuated gruff voice spoke, whispering a little above her ear.

"You've been a very naughty girl, Danya..."

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:56:52 AM
Danya felt the presence of someone familiar. She looked around the room and then a hand was placed upon her shoulder. She jumped slightly and the words made her looked up to identify the person which spoke. She smiled in relief when her eyes met those of Vega.

"Naughty? Who, me?"

She giggled slightly and motioned for him to sit with her. A drink and good conversation would do some good for both of them, perhaps.

"So...would you like a drink?"

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:16:44 PM
"Not really, but I'll have one anyway since you're paying. JD."

He sat down across from Danya, staring straight forward at the girl. Vega ran his tongue over his dry lips, folding his arms on the table infront of him; one hand adjusting his bracers.

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:57:48 PM
Danya smiled slightly and ordered another JD...which was promptly delivered to Vega as hers had been. She smiled slightly, her eyes meeting his for a moment and then she continued to let them wander around the establishment.

"So...you resigned from the Empire? What would possess you to do something like that? We all know that the truth rests in the Sith Ways..."

She said with a curious grin on her lips. Her eyes drifted to his once again, wondering what he had found that could have been better than the Empire....she could think of nothing, but left the air open for him to tell, if he wished. That was not the only question she had for him this day, though....

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:06:33 PM
"If you enjoy being manipulated by the Force, then I imagine yes it is, but I do not enjoy being the puppet of the Darkside, and would prefer to be in control of my ways - rather than embracing chaos."

He took the drink up off the table, sipped it, then set it back down.

"Though that is not why I am here to speak with you."

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:40:50 PM
Danya lofted a brow and smiled slightly.

"Well, you have your reasons and I have mine....now what was it you wished to see me about...I feel that perhaps your reason may be related to the question I had next for you..."

She said with an inquisitive look his way. A serious question had been resting heavily upon her shoulders since her conversation with Elena....and she wondered if that was what he wished to speak to her about as well....

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:53:00 AM
"Your wrist,"

She knew what he meant, though his eyes did not travel to exactly what he was meaning.

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 26th, 2002, 04:12:38 PM
Danya was caught off guard by his words. She drew her left arm close to her and held her wrist with her other hand. Her eyes locked with Vega for a moment and then she looked away.

"I......I don't know what you're......"

She paused and then turned to face him, a bit scared as to the possible outcome of this. Slowly she moved her arm across the table and then.....she flipped her arm over so that her wrist was facing up....the tattoo that she had, looked right up at him.

"I know exactly what you're talking about.....I have spoken with Elena and Darius.....but I still.....I don't know what it means......"

She felt so confused and lost at this point. Her eyes travelled away from the situation and across the room as she looked at the happy people about the room. Indeed, the Jedi made her angry and uncomfortable....but at least they were happy.....

Danya Van Derveld
Jul 28th, 2002, 06:36:31 PM
ooc: TTT :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:47:50 AM
He snatched up her wrist and glanced down at it, his fingertips of his free hand tracing the line of the weaving dragons head.

"Van-Derveld,"

Letting go, he leant back in his chair and smirked.

"You're either one of us, or someone's cruel joke."

Danya Van Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 09:56:42 AM
Danya took her arm back and held it close to her, not wishing to have anyone else see the tattoo on the bottom side of her wrist. She sighed and looked down at the table.

"Is there any way of finding out?"

She questioned, knowing that Elena knew more about her now than Vega did. Would he question her age? Would he question her beginnings? She didn't know...she just wanted to find out where she belongs....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:01:34 AM
"DNA testing, I suppose," he said absently looking down at his own copy of the tattoo - handed out to all his family on birth.

Danya Van Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:04:05 AM
Danya sighed and looked down at the table. She was ready to leave now...he seemed to have no interest in who she was or anything else.

"How old are you Vega?"

She questioned, knowing the answer of twenty-four. It was her age as well....and Elena's age. She was starting to understand, after talking with a few others, where she thought her place was. She just hoped that she was right....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:06:14 AM
"24 standards years old,"

One eyebrow rose.

Danya Van Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:08:49 AM
A smirk crossed Danya's lips briefly as she took out an identification card of hers. Her picture was on it as well as basic information, one being her age in standard years. She placed the card face up on the table and slid it across to Vega.

"So am I...."

She said softly and waited for his reaction.....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:10:54 AM
He took up the card and squinted as he read it.

"Hmmm..."

Setting the card back, face down, on the table, he looked back to Danya.

"I don't suppose you'd hazzard a visit to my home, Danya... I have a few blood tests I could conduct, I want to confirm some suspicions."

Danya Van Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:12:42 AM
Danya smiled gently and nodded.

"I would be willing to do such a thing....that is, if you are...."

She winked slightly and went to take her identicication card back....wondering what his suspicions were....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:13:52 AM
Vega smiled somewhat at her play, though rose up to his feet instead of returning it.

"Follow me. The quicker I get this done, the quicker I can leave you alone," he murmured as he lead her out towards the door - where his transport was docked.

Danya Van Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:17:12 AM
Danya rose to her feet and followed after Vega. His words disappointed her somewhat though.

"Leave me alone? Do you not enjoy my company?"

She questioned, a bit surprised at what he had told her. Sighing, she continued walking behind him until she caught up and walked beside him...wondernig what he was thinking....

Vega Van-Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:18:22 AM
The bar door swung open as the two darksiders headed out into the evening.

"I barely know you Danya, if it's alright with you I'd like to carry out these tests, then perhaps we can began with the pleasantries."

Danya Van Derveld
Aug 3rd, 2002, 10:38:05 AM
Danya sighed and nodded.

"Yes, I suppose you are right...."

She said softly and then kept her mouth shut, figuring it would be better if she said nothing at all....