PDA

View Full Version : Lessons to be Learned....(Chase, Lance, and Anakin)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:41:18 AM
The figure of a woman could be seen marching down the halls of the Temple with three young men following her. Any other day, she would have had a cheery smile on her face, but today was different. She was tired of attitudes....tired of things that would lead people closer to the Darkside. Shaking her head in disbelief as to what had occured, she pressed her hand on the doors to the Council Chambers.

The Knight passed by her seat where her name was engraved on a silver plate on the back of her chair....and then her eyes fell upon the people who rested in the other seats. She sighed and bowed before them, hoping that the three behind her would do the same.

"Fellow Council Members...I come before you today with a heavy heart. I have come from the Warrior class that Master Liam and myself are teaching....with these three young men in hopes that I may have your guidance. They need to learn peace....something of which all three of them lack. Their behavior was appauling in there and they successfully disrupted the learning of others. Does it not worry you that there is so much of this now?"

She paused a moment and her eyes rested upon the face of Navaria, a smile crossed her lips for a moment as she eyed her friend....someone who had done so much for her in this area...and now she finally understood the trials that she had put the Order through. It had come back to face her threefold...

"My friend, fellow Knight and Council Member...Navaria. You are filled with the Peace that the Light offers...something of which you have taught me to feel as well. I ask your assistance, if it pleases the rest of the Council...to teach these three what that Peace is. They cannot participate in the Warrior Class until they learn it. For we as Warriors walk a fine line and must stay grounded in the Light...it would be too easy for them to fall to the Darkside. Please....I would hate for the Order to loose more to the Darkness...especially because I helped teach them how to fight hard. The only thing that they need then is to become angry and use it....it would kill me to witness that, Navaria....."

The Knight did not know what else to say. The need was evident...for anyone in the room could feel the turmoil and tension that poured from the three young souls behind her. She was hoping that the other Council Members would give their wisdom on this matter....

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:45:13 AM
::Leia looked at Xazor and with concern spoke to her::

Xazor this is not the council's concern but mine. All three padawans are mine. I will handle this. Thank you.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:50:13 AM
ooc: I wasn't trying to handle them myself...they were in my class and at the time, it was my place to handle them. If you didn't want my authority over them at the time, why did you okay them to be there? Sorry I even mentioned this...it just needed to be addressed.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:54:50 AM
OOC: I edited my post and posted IC. Authority? You know Xazor..they are still my padawans and I joined the Warriors with the rest of you. But if this is how its going to be....I don't want any part of it.

I am sorry but I am just angry now at your reply to me

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:57:05 AM
OOC; One more thing...your tone of sometimes talking to people is just not right.

I have to leave the board now and qet offline..Before I totally quit.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:03:22 AM
ooc: It was not intended to be taken the way that you did, Leia. I spoke honestly. The class has taken place on a time line before you joined. I am sorry if you did not see when it started. And my tone of talking to people isn't right? I speak to people with honesty, remember, there was something about this in another thread with other people involved....and you didn't have a problem then. Why is it that everything falls on my shoulders in the end? Why is it that it has to be my fault? I too must get off now, before I say something else and end up having the whole Order hate me....

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:10:30 AM
OOC: I've been there. I ran the academy and such. I had quite of bit of responsibility at GJO. I have had 10 aims on a daily basis, if not more. Handling IC and OCC problems. You simply DON'T know what I have been through either. DO you?

But there are ways of handling people. Thats all I have to say.

I'm done..I am still angry and have to get offline

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:15:56 AM
ooc: I am not going to continue this here, it's ridiculous. If you think for one minute that I don't do anything here...obviously you're not very attentive. What I said had nothing to do with anything that you have ever done. I don't see what the problem is. I posted this and you jumped on my case. A friendly IC reply to begin with would have done fine...but you didn't offer that. I'm sorry that you have taken this way more personally than it should have been....

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:22:47 AM
Originally posted by Xazor Leo Dawnstrider
ooc: I am not going to continue this here, it's ridiculous. If you think for one minute that I don't do anything here...obviously you're not very attentive. What I said had nothing to do with anything that you have ever done. I don't see what the problem is. I posted this and you jumped on my case. \

Did I say that? Nooooo! I said" I've been there" Xazor. I know where you are at . Read my last post that is why I said it. I know what its like maybe more than you do. Because of all the IMs I got. But that really dont matter *r|I

Attentive? See you are being flat out rude and the rest. *sigh* I GIVE UP!! I hate flame wars. I was always a peacemaker here. This is so not like me. Just ask around

**SHUTS UP AND LEAVES**>_<

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:28:48 AM
Because of all the IMs you get?! That has nothing to do with anything! I get so many PMs from people, asking for help of me and whatnot, that it fills up my box and I have to spend nearly an hour of my online time, replying to all of them!

I hate this! I thought we were friends....and now you have taken something simple, way out of proportion! This is why so many times I felt like leaving because of people who do this kind of stuff!

AUGH!

Liam Jinn
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:30:58 AM
Both of you, CHILL. I think this has gotten a little out of hand. Leia, take care of your padawans. Xaz, chill out. If someone jumps at ya, don't worry about it. Instead of replying making things worse, just shrug it off. It's not all that important. Is this the example that you two should be setting for the newer ones here?

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:39:19 AM
Thank you Liam. I've know you for nearly 2 years **hugs** Thanks for the input.

And..no, this is not the way I like to handle things. You know me all so well. That this is not the case.

I am done. Because like I said to you on IM, my next post was a permanent resignation, if you didn't post here that is.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:49:25 AM

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:49:34 AM
:huh

Okay....now people are taking sides and whatnot. Sorry you blew this off the map, Leia....it was a simple little RP and you went off on me. And then you talk about others tones when speaking to people....

Liam Jinn
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:56:45 AM
I took no sides. I love both you ladies.:D *huggles*

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:35:24 PM
Leia-check your PM.... I will not post here to keep this yukka going

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:58:52 PM
I didn't need to read this.

* sigh *

No further comment

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:30:46 AM
OOC: In fact, forget it. What I said here would've probably pissed you both off, we don't need anymore than that. I will retain my honest opinion until a later date. :)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:15:10 PM
.......:|

Chase Starwalker
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:22:19 PM
Originally posted by Lance Stormrider
.......:|

:|