PDA

View Full Version : Hrum...

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:29:14 AM
The bar and grill door edged open slowly as a little fellow waddled in. The large floor slapped closed into its hinges behind him as he drew his cane away from the door and slipped it beneath his arm. He walked with a slight bounce in his step, heels clicking against the floor, almost moving in a little jig.

"Welly well...!"

The bone-white suit he wore clung to his thin limbs as he squinted up at the floor. From his height of barely four foot tall, it was rather difficult to see the barman. Somehow, most likely thanks to his foot high hat, the tender caught sight of him.

"Blueberry squash, my good man!" the man said as he whipped the cane out from beneath his armpit and cracked it against the counter top.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:43:48 AM
Kelt sat there drinking his normal fruit juice and reading a random script someone had left on the table when all of a sudden a hat walked in. keltblicnked his eyes had and then looked again, the tables were obstructing his view so it looked as if a hat had walked in.

Kelt frowed slightly in amazement and then the little fellow emerged from the othersie of the line of tables. Kelt gave a slight chuckle and thought nothing of it, then suddenly noticed that the whole bar was fll except one chair that was at Kelts table....kelt scrambled to hide the chair under the table..

'Get Under There now!' He said awkwardly pushing at it.

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:48:36 AM
He snatched up the drink from the hand that outstretched towards him then span on the toe of his tiny tap shoes to face the crowds. What a motley bunch they were! Blue skin, huge ears, no hygene or just frightfully abnormal. So many of them as well, that there was only a single table left with space at it. With a frantic man sitting by it.

"HelloooOoooo there!"

The voice scaled then zoomed back down in pitch, from a barreling tenor to a shrill soprano. With glee in his step, he strode over to the oddly dressed man. One hand rose a monicle to his eye, and he canted his head to the side so that he could squint up through it at the chap.

"Good fellow," he began, "I see a chair, with no behind on it!"

Kelt Simoson
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:51:59 AM
' Oh..ho..ho..i was just her' He thought for a few moments..'umm...just trying to pull it out for you my little....umm good man' He said pulling it out and gentureing to the seat.

When he turned to sit down and his eyes scrunched together and he shook his head mumberling something, he took his seat and gave an almost fearfull wide eyes smile.

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:57:07 AM
The steel-tipped cane clattered against the floor as the old man jammed it downwards, using it as a lynch to propel himself up onto the seat. He landed with a light thud, solid-navy blue eyes lighting up.

"Oooow," he cooed, "Isn't this comfy?"

A few moments of shuffling back and forth and the little gent turned his gaze on the man across the table from him. He peered over the top of his bulbous nose at him and grinned a riddled grin.

"Tim!" he proclaimed, "How are you Tim?"

The statement, though perplexing, was directed at Kelt.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:03:05 AM
' T..t..t...who?' Kelt curoisly around to see if he was talking to anyone else.

'Tim?..whos tim?' Kelt said rather confused, Kelts mouth was wide open and so was his eyes at the nuttyness of this man.

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:06:55 AM
"You aren't Tim?"

A look of genuine suprise struck the wizened face.

"I'm frightfully sorry, I could have sworn you were Tim Brownbrimble."

He rolled his eyes and gave a jonty laugh.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:17:35 AM
' i..i..i.(cough).can assure you im not Time brownbrimble' he said looking away and sipping his drink.

' Umm....' He said trying to make convosation. ' w..wh...who are you then?'

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:19:56 AM
"Ah, no one can settle without know my name."

He lifted the hat from his head and tipped it forward as a mark of greeting.

"Gerrad Kenkleway, and whooo are yooou?"

Kelt Simoson
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:23:05 AM
Kelt rubbed his eyes with figer and thumb trying to see if the image was real. Sure enough it was.

' Im er..Kelt Simoson..Padawan learner here at the GJO..what brings you to this place?' He smiled slightly

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:24:55 AM
"Tea and ..."

'Gerrad' gave an over exaggerated nod towards a scantily clad woman at the next table.

"...crumpets!"

A cheeky little grin sprung to life again.

"Owww, Tim is a Padawan... What's a Padawan do?"

Kelt Simoson
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:30:33 AM
Kelt looked at where the man had nodded to at the same time, the woman looked at Kelt gave him a rather huge slap on the cheek shouting :' oh you discusting man!' and walked out it, all happend in a matter of secondes. Kelt gave staire at the door for a few moments before shaking his head and returning to his sences.

' er...' he shook his sences again 'Im a leaner of the Jedi, although good at fighting my force and lightside powers must be trained in so i can protect life...' He said quite professionally

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:32:40 AM
"Jedi? Force? Lightside? Powers?"

The face boggled at the thought of such things.

"The only power I need is..."

The blur of the cane appeared once more and struck Kelt on the shoulder.

"... jam."

Kelt Simoson
Jul 15th, 2002, 04:45:42 AM
kelt was just trying to catch up to the young fellow, his phrases and words were so strange it was like a diffrent launguge.

' You having a laugh or are you quite serously mad apon mad?' kelt said with a chuckle thinking the onld man was just playing with him.

imported_The Mad Hatter
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:42:14 AM
A look of rejection played its way over the thin, pale lips. The teal flesh twisted to become quite disgruntled, as the brim of the tall hat slipped its way downards to hide 'Gerrad's eyes.

"Mock strangers, you do?" he questionned.

"Not the way of your lightside code."

Kelt Simoson
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:30:09 AM
Kelt looked around rather embarrassed.

' Oh i do apologies, i thought you were trying to be funny, please accept my apologies' He said rather sincere.

' Im very sorry' He said lookingright into where the Hatters eyes would be.