PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Talk (Kack Mebuff)

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:43:06 PM
Corin walked into the B&G and sat down ordring an eyeblaster and some grillled mynock. he had never had it before and wnated to try it.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 15th, 2002, 08:53:25 AM
Kack strolled into Yog's searching the room for the presence of his good friend, Corin Zetith. He felt deep within himself and the Force and felt Corin at a table patiently waiting Kack's arrival.

Kack walked past several familiar figures and nodded his head or waved as he did so. They were all preoccupied with their own business.

As he reached Corin's table Kack slipped into the chair and extended his hand out.

"How's it going frie-"

Before he could finish, a servo-droid cut him off with a series of beeps, blips, and whirrs, wanting to know what he wanted to drink.

"Uhhh ... I'll have a Juri Juice, thanks."

The servo rolled away and Kack looked back to Corin.

"As I was saying, how's it going?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 15th, 2002, 10:52:34 AM
"pretty good buddy, how you doin?"

The droid came then with Corin's mynock and eyeblaster. it whirred a few time squeking and chirping, informing Kack that his Juri Juice was on the way.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:35:49 PM
"I'm doing pretty good. Hanging in there. I've been training with Master Dasquian and trying to make some friends around here. I'm a social person."

The servo rolled up with Kack's drink on a tray. He picked it up and thanked the droid.

"So, yeah, I've been keeping pretty busy. I met a girl too. She's a beginning Dark Sider, but I'm working on her."

He chuckled.

"How are things with you and Enya?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 16th, 2002, 07:06:17 AM
Corin just frowned and shook his head.

"dunno buddy, she says she is trying to get he help of a darksider to get her force powers back o she can have SWEET revnenge-not a very good trait for a jedi if you know what i mean."

Corin swirled his eyeblaster around in the mug for a while an awkward silence following his words.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:37:29 PM
Kack contemplated for a moment.

"Well, she is going after a very evil being. Perhaps we should help her?"

Kack took a sip of his drink.

"I mean we would be doing the right thing by ridding the galaxy of such a vile villian."

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:11:08 PM
Corin nodded taking in Kack's opinion.

"Yes, friend, but not through hatred. you and i both know it is not the jedi way. i have to stop her from going to this darksider Kack, but i have no idea how to make her listen."

Kack Mebuff
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:37:28 PM
"No, not through hatred. Because it is our responsibility to keep the galaxy safe. Yes, you must stop her!"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:21:39 PM
"i know but you know how she is. she has made up her mind on this, how am i to stop her?"

Kack Mebuff
Jul 17th, 2002, 10:28:07 PM
"We must make her realize the danger of what she's about to do."

Kack paused for a moment.

"Is there anyway the lightside could help us?"

imported_Corin Zetith
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:40:18 PM
"Dunno! im going to go to master Q'Dunn about it and ask him for any help or advice he might have."

Corin tried a bite of his mynock and spat it out.

"Yeahk! this stuff is horrible!"

He drank the rest of his eyeblaster and asked for a water instead of a refill.

Kack Mebuff
Jul 18th, 2002, 10:55:41 PM
"That's a good idea, I'm sure Marcus will know what to do."