PDA

View Full Version : Kindo Warrior training( to council)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:19:49 PM
Kindo calmly approached the High Council. He needed to ask something.

" Greetings High Council. I hope all of your days have been productive and peaceful. I need to ask something. As you all know I am in Jubei Vader's Tiger Clan. Jubei is an excellant Knight and teacher, but I have so much free time when Im not in training or helping Xazor in the Recruitment Center. Jubei is not around has much as I am, so training is slower to me. I wanted to know if I could undergo Warrior training at this time where time is not sparse. It would keep me busy and learning, which is what I need right now. It would be a good way to spend useless time that I spend alot just walking around and hanging in the Bar and Grill. I still would have time for chatting in the Bar and Grill too. I have alot of time on my hands. On a side note, Xazor, am I doing a good job helping in the Recruitment Center? Anyways, Council, I just want to do whatever I can do to help, its what it is all about, yall can rely on me, I promise. Have I helped out so far? I know you all to be highly respected and wise Jedi, so I trust in your honest thought out decisions.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jul 15th, 2002, 12:52:23 AM
Such an act would be counter-productive to the training you are now receiving. The training may not be conventional, or as fast-paced as you desire, but one of the traits you must learn is patience. Stay the course.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:11:51 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Agree with Anbira, I do...you are not ready to train as a Warrior, Ki Adi. And yes, you are doing well in helping me. Jubei is a good teacher....learn from him. And always have patience....for it may be difficult, but I can assure you that if you lack it....you will go no where in your life."

She said softly and smiled at the Padawan for a moment. He was so eager, but he lacked necessary patience just as she had...but she was getting better now...and hoped to prevent someone from making foolish mistakes as she had in haste....

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:11:37 AM
" Then agree I do. My training will continue, and just that. Thank you for your time High Council."

Kindo smiled, bowed, and left the room. He did not worry, for he trusted the High Council ver much.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:12:01 AM
-