PDA

View Full Version : Training Day 1

Jakob Burton
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:34:00 PM
OOC: Xazor, I'm back. And ready to begin when you are.

IC:

Jake walks into an empty room, in search for Xazor. He was ready to begin. To drop his past and become a Jedi. To put some meaning in his life.

"Hello? Is anybody here?"

His voice echoes in the empty room. No one was here, or at least so he thought....

Xazor Elessar
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:45:18 PM
A woman stepped from the shadows and smiled. Of course, it was Xazor...the Master of the young Padawan who had entered the room. She smiled brightly and bowed in greeting.

"Welcome, Jakob....today shall commence your training as a Jedi. Now, sit down please and let me ask you some things..."

The Knight sat down on a meditation stool and motioned for her Padawan to do the same in front of her. She smiled and nodded slightly before thinking....then taking a breath, she spoke.

"Tell me, what do you know of the Force? Have you ever had any encounters with what you think it might be?"

She questioned with an inquisitive look in her eyes. It was important to find out what his starting level was so that she could teach him well....to the best of his learning ability.

ooc: Welcome back!! :) *huggles* I had started a thread before you left...but you left the day I started it. :( It's okay, we'll pick up and move right along! :D

Jakob Burton
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:37:44 PM
"I think that I might've been a catylist for the Force, but I had no control over it at all. Basically, my need to survive or the anger in failing to do so myself caused pipes to burst from the ground shootng water. Then a water funnel formed, sucking up my opponents.To mace matters better, an electric pannel got sucked in when it still had power, frying them and blowing up their bodies. And all I know of the Force is that it's some powerful stuff, not to be toyed with. And perhaps that's why athleticism and figurin' people out comes so easily..."

Xazor Elessar
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:19:36 PM
Xazor listened intently and nodded with a gentle smile.

"Indeed, you have encountered this great power then. But what do you know of it? Obviously the Jedi use it...and only those who are Force sensitive can feel it.....but what else is there?"

She questioned with curiosity, wondering what else he knew of this great power that they called the Force. He had to know something else of it to have this much faith in it....

Jakob Burton
Jul 17th, 2002, 07:30:10 PM
"I don't really know, but I could guess. The Force is what keeps balance in the universe. It's what keeps nature going when this universe is becoming more and more technologically dependent. It brings all sorts of life into the existence that we know. And it kills them as well....makes things that shouldn't be not be. I know the last part sounds a bit weird, but I think it is just, well, true."

Jake shakes his head, doubtfully.

"I really am not sure, but that's the best guess I can give ya."