PDA

View Full Version : Never speak to me on that tone again (Closed-Chase)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jul 14th, 2002, 05:42:36 PM
:: The large doors of the sparring room slammed opened as lightly pissed off padawan walked in, even though he didn't show it because he knew how to control his emotions Lance wasn't very pleased by what Chase had said in the warrior training class through a force message and decided to give Chase a piece of him-self to leave a small taste of what it costs to speak to a Strider on such a tone, he had told Chase to come to the sparring room numver 9 where he awaited arms crossed over his chest and lightsaber cliped to his belt, calm and serene Lance stood omnipresent in the room.::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 06:28:06 PM
"About time."

Lance spun to see Chase standing at the opposite corner of the large sparring room. He was leaned against the wall, arms crossed.

"You know, for someone with such little talent, it's amazing how big of a mouth you have. . . . .strider." The last word was accented with mock respect.

"Have you even fought a Sith yet?" Chase continued.

"I guess we know who the weaker of Leia's padawans are don't you think?" Chase's lips curled into a grin.

He took his lightsaber from his belt and twirled the hilt between his fingers.

"You need to learn your place boy."

Jul 14th, 2002, 06:42:44 PM
:: Lance laughed as Chase spoke::

"Hahahahahahahahaha nice try bub but your only trying to make me mad. That's not a good idea really not......because after this spar you will have learnt a valuable lesson kid" He said as suddenly he was already standing behind Chase, the image of Lance at the other side of the room vaporised as that was a Strider skill.

"Padawan where is your mind? How dare you spak of a Strider on an unrespectable tone? See what a Strider can do...you are still blinded by the real world aren't you." He said as sent his leg under Chase's to make him fall and quickly stepped a few meters away Lance wasn't going to go too toughly on him for now he knew that Chase had received much less training then him right now and that he was still not ready to face an advanced padawan melded with Strideric skills, plus he didn't want to have any trouble with Master Leia for have beaten one of her padawans harshly.

"And as of your fight against the sith mistress Lady Vader......hahaha there is no pride in fighting a sith only the weak and most unexperienced padawans seek revenge.....yes Chase I heard about your little fight I must say that was the stupidiest thing you could have ever done....so don't talk to me about fighting Siths"He said motioning Chase to attack him

"Come on Chase

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:50:10 PM
Liam walked past a training room and felt anger rising from within. He stopped and turned around to see what was going on. Opening the door, he found Chase and Lance exchanging heated words.

"You both must learn patience and not be so quick to turn to anger. I fear one of your paths has already started down the darkside. Please, prove me wrong here. Be civil."

He said the last part with a half chuckle. Making his way into the room, he took a seat on a bench near the wall.

Jul 14th, 2002, 08:00:54 PM
:: Lance was always a listener and as he heard Liam's words he turned to him and replyed::

"Yes Master Liam I apologize for my behaviour...but Chase has been ticking me a lot...saying that I am weak..I know that I should be patient and not go on this type of thing so fast.......but I am sick of this...just because I have never faced a Sith mean I am weak" He says looking at Liam.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:21:19 PM
OOC: Closed?? TO ME...ummmmm I dunno about that. If so..I will delete this but I really think Leia would walk in here.

IC:

::Walking down the Academy doorways, Leia heard a commotion. She recognized all three voices all so well. She quickly strided into the room and stopped before Lance and Chase. ::

What is going on here? Can one of you please answer me?

::Just then Leia turned around and spotted Liam. Liam just shook his head at Leia as though to let her know her padawans were at odds::

Jul 14th, 2002, 08:28:11 PM
OOC: Well this was supposed to be a spar but it's alright :)

:: Lance looked over to his master surprised she was here he gulped a bit clearing his throath and nervous to what was going to happen, maybe Lance's behaviour was off balance but he was slightly pissed off by Chase who's behaviour whom was worst.::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:51:15 PM
OOC: OOPS..I will work around it. ;)

::Seeing no real response..Leia just eyed the two of them::

Very well then. I will see you both later. Liam just keep an eye on them for me ok?

::Liam nodded at Leia as the sliding doors to the training room opened, as she exited::

Chase Starwalker
Jul 14th, 2002, 10:13:31 PM
Soon as the door closed behind Leia, Chase rose to his feet. This "Strider" had sparred countless padwans. But he had not tasted real battle yet, something Chase was all to familiar with.

"Nice trick." Chase said plainly.

"I didn't ask for your opinoin on anything I've done."

Chase moved an eyebrow. A peice of the tile floor rose from it's foundation with a resounding CRACK. Lifting into the air it slammed into the back of Lance's skull. This was no spar. This was personal. The wound was harsh, and serious. Lance fell to the ground in a pile, the back of his head dotted with blood.

"How that for a spar...kid."

Jul 16th, 2002, 08:30:36 AM
OOC: ........Hey Chase.....we're causin troluble here Xazor and Leia are mad relied to the problems we caused in the warrior class..I propose we find a solution to this.....I don't want to cause problems to any of them members or this rp might be transofrmed into total havoc. What do you say?

Chase Starwalker
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:25:06 PM
ooc - yeah i'll chat with ya on AIM bud...drop me a line :)