PDA

View Full Version : Getting drunk in the bar…like all ways (open)

crono katon
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:07:31 PM
Crono satting there Drinking more then he probably should be as he watched the Jedi's, Bounty Hunters anyone that came in just so he could see if anyone had any sense of happiness any more or if the Galaxy was just a big unhappy waste of time.

Over the last few months Crono's only true friend was Chimp, which was driving people away. His life had been a big waste of time I mean he can't even watch his sister most of the time because he was either here or at his house making new weapons with Chimp. God his life sucked. Something needed to change because he was starting to lose the little bit of sanity he had left the voices in his head was getting louder and happening more often. Everything was talking to him even the drinks he was drinking. It was driving him into his own little world almost.

Still thinking Crono notices that he was running out of his liquor witch was the worst thing that could happen right now so he waves a waiter Drone over to order a few more bottles. Then he laid his head on the table hoping that his life was just a big dream.

Ro McCloud
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:52:25 PM
He grinned as he watched the man drink himself into oblivion, Ro got up from his seat, he drink in one claw like hand. He slammed a hand on the table right in front of Crono's face.

"My good man, you shouldn't waste such wonderful thoughts on drinking." he said, he brought he face close to Crono's. He long slanty and dark eyes meeting Crono own eyes. "Even the crazy thoughts are useful thoughts."

crono katon
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:48:18 PM
Crono watches the hand on the table
"Crazy thoughts are useful thoughts? You must never been yelled at by a spoon or your food or any thing else thats not suppose to talk"

Ro McCloud
Jul 16th, 2002, 01:32:49 PM
Ro grinned even more.

"That just means you are more in touch with the Force then others my good friend!"

He slammed his hand on the table even harder, still grinning he continues.

"If you can hear the voices of those who's life energy is minimal then you must be a Jedi Master!"

crono katon
Jul 16th, 2002, 09:45:47 PM
"No I'm more what you would call...and ex bounty hunter that turned bum"
*Crono takes another swig*
"You not belive how may times I have heard you should become a Jedi in the last few weeks"
*pulls out Chimp the rubber chicken*
"Plus this loud mouth doesn't have life energy"

Demon Night 666
Jul 17th, 2002, 09:26:38 AM
"Thats because your messed up and so is chimp"*Demon poked crono in the side and chuckled*