PDA

View Full Version : Clearing his head...{Open}

Alpha
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:32:39 AM
{OOC: For timeline purposes, this happens pretty much right after Liam's big fight in the Battlegrounds.}

Satine walks in, his cloak covering him, his hood covering his face. Heading to the darkest corner, the Knight sits in the booth, looking around the room. Anyone who knew him would be sensing some serious confusion from him...Mainly due to the fight he had just finished. A large one where he had finally faced Sorsha again, and something else had happened...

Waving over a server droid, Satine gets a flash of annoyance as he notices his hand is shaking. Frowining, he orders a pitcher of klah...

Alpha
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:43:27 PM
As the klah gets to his table, Satine takes the empty cup from his table, and pours a cup-full of the steaming, cinamon flavored stimulant. Taking a sip of it, his hand begins to lessen in shakes, and he takes a deep breath, looking around the bar for any friends of his...

crono katon
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:39:42 PM
Crono was setting off in his corner drinking by his self like all ways when he seen Alpha in a booth on the other side of the room by his self so he figured he would join him if he doesn't care.

*He gets up and walks over to Alpha*

"Hey Satine"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:57:11 PM
Ki Adi walks over to Alpha. They had seen each other before, but never met. He was eager to meet Satine.

" Greetings. I am Ki Adi Kindo. I have seen you before, but never really met you." he extended his hand to shake Alpha's.

Alpha
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:36:56 AM
Satine nods at Crono. "Hi Crono, how are ya."

Seeing Ki Adi come up, Satine shakes Kindo's hand. "The name's Satine Capashen, pleasure to meet you Ki."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 11:31:00 AM
" Mind if I have a seat?"

Alpha
Jul 15th, 2002, 05:26:41 PM
"Sure. Make yourself comfortable."

crono katon
Jul 15th, 2002, 09:29:21 PM
Crono takes a seat. Then looks at Ki Adi Kindo "I'm Crono Katon. Nice to meet you"