PDA

View Full Version : Dude? What's Up? (open to anybody, please have a drink with me!)

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:16:09 AM
:: Dios was practically laying on the table with a drink in his hand and a bottle lying empty next to him. Once again he had nothing better to do and he would gladly like to be wasted. He had missed the formal the night before and he was pissed about that but he'd gotten over it. He'd been drinking since noon and had nothing better to do... He ordered some more after he drank out of his glass sideways, he looked up at the ceiling and spit, it came straight back down and into his mouth... tasty.::
So much for manners...

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:30:25 AM
Zeke appeared from nowhere, leaning over the table and peering at Dios like he couldn't quite identify him. After a few minutes of observing the odd behavior of Dios, Zeke poked him.

"What's up with you?"

Zeke sat down in the booth and ordered a drink for himself.

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:41:29 AM
:: He looked at the thing named Zeke and moaned in his direction.::
I missed the formal and had a terrible night alone in my room... I just wanna drink...
:: He grabbed the bottle this time and downed some of that before looking back at Zeke.::
Ugh...

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:58:18 AM
"I was there and it was fun! Maia was soooo hot! I dated Maia Tharrinn!"

Zeke blinked as if a sudden thought had occurred to him.

"Wait a sec...You MISSED it? That's not like you!"

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:44:57 AM
I know... I can't believe it... My party of the life time... well, nevermind I said that... I'm dying Zeke, no party, no life, it's eating me from the inside...
:: Dios laughed at the poor excuse of a bar bum he was right now. It didn't matter, the party wasn't really his problem, he just felt wasted.::

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:57:45 AM
"This isn't any good. You still got a life...um..."

Zeke tried to think of how Dios still had a life.

"Um...You gotta wife!"

Wyvern
Jul 14th, 2002, 11:48:43 AM
"Hey Zeke, Dios, how's it going?"
Wyvern had overheard the conversation and pretended like he didn't hear. After a few minutes of Dios' drunken mumbling, Wyvern finally spoke up.
"Dios, it's not that bad really. Besides, dances aren't my style."
Wyvern thought back to his childhood and remembered that he never was quite taught how to dance.
"Hey, bartender, get me a drink will ya please."
Wyvern reverts his attention back to Dios, waiting for a reply. Wyvern spoke up and said,"Dios, if it makes you happy, I'll spar you sometime."

Dios Kane
Jul 14th, 2002, 02:24:05 PM
:: He lulled his head over to Wyvern::
Spar? sure... fun, pain... good. And kid... you don't know me and dancin, and Zeke, the babe, we're bonded, she drinks with cizeracks and I drink with chicks and other people, we're not married... I think, we are just very very close... Oh yeah, and dancing ain't that hard, you just move to the girl's body and if she don't know how to dance, which is rare, then you guys go home early and catch a movie... and other stuph.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:57:50 PM
Ki Adi came and pulled up a seat.

" Hows it going Dios?"

Zeke
Jul 14th, 2002, 08:37:05 PM
Dios was staring blankly.

"He's bummin'!" Zeke said helpfully.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 14th, 2002, 09:38:32 PM
" My buddy Dios is always bummin. Its sort of his self habit, along with everybody elses here." said Kindo joking around. " Hows everybody doing?"

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:38:38 PM
"I'm fine. But we gotta do somethin' about Dios."
Zeke poked him again.

"You're an odd one, man."

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 02:43:31 PM
" Dios how many fingers am I holding up? "

Dios Kane
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:40:55 PM
:: Dios looked at Ki Adi funny and saw how many he was holding up but he decided to joke around a bit... he wasn't drunk, just depressed.::
12, if any at all... my friend, i think you need to put your feet down and use your hands from now on...

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:42:44 PM
"Whoa...Dios IS messed up..."

Wyvern
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:22:19 PM
"Sleep... I think I'll go to sleep...On the floor..."
Wyvern began to snooze on the floor.

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:31:37 PM
"Wyvern's messed up too. Hey Kindo, what's the fastest way to sober someone up?"

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:13:55 PM
" Stick a lightsaber up their but!"

Kindo pulls out his lightsaber. SNAP-HISS!

Zeke
Jul 15th, 2002, 07:15:43 PM
"...Okay! Then we can chuck 'em in the river I found out in the jungle!"

Dios Kane
Jul 16th, 2002, 10:22:59 AM
:: Dios wavered his look at Kindo.::
you stick that up my belly button and I'll clean your mouth out!

Demon Night 666
Jul 16th, 2002, 04:03:38 PM
"Aww....poor dios....all alone?"*Demon smirked at dios and walked toward the bar.*"wheres that familiar...kira at?"

Dios Kane
Jul 19th, 2002, 08:42:51 AM
:: Dios looked at her for a minute and sat up, instantly not looking drunk at all.::
I dunno? You tell me.

Zeke
Jul 19th, 2002, 09:14:18 AM
Zeke's eyes grew wide with amazement.

"WHOA! Chicks sober Dios up!"