PDA

View Full Version : ::walks in::

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 14th, 2002, 03:37:20 AM
::Pulling a stool away from the table she sat down and scanner her eye around the area, not many people. She ordered water, taste was not a problem to her for she did not taste. Wondering if tonight was going to be another slow night she sipped her drink::

Kelt Simoson
Jul 14th, 2002, 04:05:15 AM
Kelt was sat a few feet away from the young ladey who had just walked in and with a few moves to push himself to go sit with her he pushed to far and got the courage up.

'Um, is..is...is his seat taken Miss Darkstone?' he said trying to re-capture his courage wherever it had run off to.

he coughed quikcly with nerves flowing through him, with woman he was a very nervouse man.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 14th, 2002, 07:00:31 PM
::Azhure looke at the stranger, he knew her but she did not know who he was. What confused her was his tone, nervous? She'd had nervous before but that had been for an entirely different reason, surely he didnt know what she had been. She shook her head::

You may call me Azhure, and it's not taken. You know me, but not I you. What is your name?

Kelt Simoson
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:32:38 AM
' My name is Kelt Simoson padawan of Marcus Q'Dunn, you seem troubled if i may say so ma'am so i thought i might give you an ear to talk to...' He said with a warm smile playing his lips.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:50:22 AM
::Azhure shook her head::

Nothing thats worth speaking about but tell me about yourself. I have not met you before.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 17th, 2002, 06:15:22 AM
' I dont think theres much to say about myself as of yet untill i know you better Ma'am, i like to talking about you instead of me....talking about myself when i dont know the person im telling worrys me' He gave a warm smile to her with a wink.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 18th, 2002, 03:15:51 AM
::Azhure looked at him, understanding, though not willing herself. She was not one to speak so suddenly of herself either. Shrugging she though about sometgin to say, and what was said came out so stupid even she cringed. She needed practise in social skills that was for sure::

Well, my master is Sage Hazzard and I am from no planet in particular. I have a fascination with swords and daggers and I'm not one who converses easily. You?

Kelt Simoson
Jul 18th, 2002, 06:25:10 AM
' Ah, you like the art of blades do we?' He said with a cheerfull smile. He tehn leaned back and drawed his own enchanted sword known to people as "Juran", it was about as long or just longer than a short sword and it seemed in the darkness of the bar & grill glow a light white.

' This is my swrd that had been given to me at birth it is a enchanted sword, strong as the hardest metal and more and as sharp as a Katana.' He explained with a light smile.

' Here...hold it if you want'

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 19th, 2002, 01:05:08 AM
::Azhure's eyebrows rose. As sharp as a katana yet still with the hardest of steel. She held it, feeling it's weight. It was lighter than she expected. It felt goods to hold, and was definantly not made for her body balance. She twisted her wrist a couple of times to feel the smoothness of its movement. Smooth alright, good for reflex action in a battle. Definantly a good sword. Nodding, liking the sword she smiled. The talk of sword relaxed her around Kelt, a topic she was knowledgable about. She wouldnt sound stupid trying to come up with conversation::

It is a good sword. Good balance and movement, and surprisingly light. Do you know how it was made?

::She pulled out one of her own swords, she had a few, and this one of her favorites, the Gim. Double edge sword, with great balance. It was reliable and excellent in balance, though heavier than Kelts. She would have been curious to know what metal his was. She gave his sword back to him before pulling her own out. It's blade was dull from use she would have to reshine it. It was not in condition for much displaying to others.::

This is one of my favorites. It has no magic but it does the job. Reliable, nice balance and a straight and direct thrust. I'm glad I have now met two people with a love for steel also.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 19th, 2002, 03:11:39 PM
' Oh, on my planet we know nothing of these lightsabers or techinical jargon, our main weapon is the sword, or pike or halbred or whatever class you are it depends. Im a ranger rangers do not carry longwords or akatans, we fight with shortswords and scimitars, where as a Paladin would fight with larger types of swords, barberians much the same, double headed axes and two headed swords which is much like the double lightsabers but just swords. He smiled feeling stupid for trying to explain.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 21st, 2002, 03:06:15 AM
::Azhure smiled::

I would like it there. It sounds far simpler with fewer problems though I am sure there are just different problems. Still steel is my passion and it seems to hold a lot of it. Do you have any other short swords?