PDA

View Full Version : No Regrets

Jago
Jul 13th, 2002, 10:07:06 PM
Jago crept slowly int the halls of the Sith Recruitment Center. He knew this the place he wanted to abide. He didn't know if anyone was their, but he spoke.

" I am Jago, and I strongly desire to be a Sith. If allowed, I will dedicate my life to the Order. I will work hard and fight for the Sith, and I will not cease to do so. If you appoint me a Master, I will give my every second of time to the Order. You would not regret accepting me, I swear it. May my body be destroyed if I ever turn my back on the Order. Please accept me, you will be glad you did so."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 15th, 2002, 03:37:37 AM
**A door to the side opens with a swish, and Dyzm walks through**

Ah, welcome to our humble home Jago. Tell me, in more detail please, why do you want to be a Sith? What sent you down the road of the Dark Side?

Jago
Jul 15th, 2002, 01:04:06 PM
He approached the dark man and bowed.

" Growing up was taught that the Jedi were keepers of peace, but I learned they destroy it. They boast their so-called power and claim victory over the real power, the Sith. The Sith are the real warriors. The Sith are honest when they say the Dark Side is stronger. I find by tapping into anger I become more powerful. I have seen the Sith act. They are very loyal and powerful, and not unaccepting people like the Jedi claim they are. I wish to learn the ways of the Sith. The Sith are the perfect group, without flaw I believe. I have trust in the Order that they will accept me and that I will be taught the true way of the Force."

Then he stepped back and waited for the man to reply.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 16th, 2002, 02:34:50 AM
**Dyzm nods once, never taking his eyes of the man**

You are acceptable, yet, we are short on Masters as of right now, we have suffered for awhile. Head over to the Sith Palace and find yourself a sutible room until a Master Takes you in as his apprentice. You are also welcome to join in on the Siatah, keeping the guests in check.

**With an abrupt about face, Dyzm disappears into the darkened hallway from which he appeared**