PDA

View Full Version : to any and all Sith Masters

Dreth Kindo
Jul 13th, 2002, 05:31:49 PM
Dreth Kindo approached the recruitment room with eyes straight forward.
To all Sith masters I am Dreth Kindo a seeker of power and a follower of the true strength of the dark side. I have seen the jedi and realized how weak they are and how strong the dark side can be. If any Sith masters are interested in taking me in as there apprentice in teaching me the ways of the Dark power I give you my word that I will not disappoint you. My loyalty is dedicated to only the Sith order and I will obey my master.

Lady Vader
Jul 15th, 2002, 06:04:11 PM
Strong words, Dreth Kindo.

*LV stepped forward, revealing herself.*

But what makes you think you are worthy of the Sith Order?

*It wasn't mean to shoo him away, but it was a direct question. All new recruits coming were asked the same question. Loyalty needed to be seen in their eyes and proved.*

Dreth Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 12:48:48 PM
Dreth stepped foward and bowed to the lady ahead of him.

" All my life I have been criticized for thinking the Sith are more powerful than the Jedi, but I have always put has my first priority to join the Sith. If you accept me I will be ever so loyal, I would never turn my back on the Sith. I will fight to my death, if that is what it comes to. I will honor and learn the ways of the Sith, and be dedicated and determined to do what I can for the Sith. If you accept me, you will be glad you did so."

Lady Vader
Jul 16th, 2002, 05:23:21 PM
*She arched an eyebrow.*

First and foremost, we are not neccessarily superior to the Jedi. That is being cocky and such thiniking can get you killed.

*She paced a bit.*

Secondly, I happy to accept new hopefully, but I am only glad when I see they have made progress enough to catch my attention.

*She stopped her movement to look at him.*

Know that if you join, you will become a part of this family. Loyalty and comradere are marked above all else.

We will not hold you down if you wish to leave, but pray you leave on good terms or in the long run, it can be harmful to you.

If you agree to this, then I will gladly accept you into the Order.

Dreth Kindo
Jul 16th, 2002, 08:54:49 PM
I shall agree to those terms and thank you for accepting me I will not let the Sith Order down I give you my word.

Lady Vader
Jul 17th, 2002, 04:06:33 PM
*She smiled.*

Very well. Then go find yourself a room on the second floor of the Sith Palace. You will learn the ways of a Sith, but be patient with us, as we are short on Masters at the moment.

But training on your own with other Apprentices is encouraged, so do visit the Training grounds when you like.

Also, reserach in the Sith Library can be fruitful if you are in question about something.

*She gestured down a hallway.*

But for now, find yourself a room, unpack, and relax.